Author Topic: Vampire District  (Read 28526 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Vampire District
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2019, 10:42:43 PM »
Aruna

Aruna placed a hand on her neck.  As someone who feed on the souls of human's she wasn't someone to judge her tastes.  In fact, she knew it likely wasn't lethal.  Most experienced vampires know how to feed on someone else without killing them.  No, she was concerned about that thing inside of her.

"I am not sure that is a good idea," she said, looking away.  "You could get hurt."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2019, 03:45:14 AM »
Valerie

"Ohohoho.... Is your essence truly that dangerous?..." The vampire breathed out, she was practically clinging to Aruna now. "That only makes you so much more tempting... All need is a bit of your blood, your essence of life. I suppose there is another liquid too... But I do not think you have the proper equipment to produce it."

She basked in the scent of her guest, the almost euphoric smell was not working in her favor. "Wonderful..."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2019, 05:30:27 PM »
Aruna

Aruna shook her head, realizing she had just made her hunger worse.  Really what did she expect?  She would probably be enticed too if she heard that.  "I...." she started placing two hands on her shoulders.  "I have light residing inside of me.  Your a vampire right?  If you drink my essence, the pure distillation of light could kill you."

Wait...

"Wait what did you just say?!" she said, folding her arms over her exposed chest.  "I can pack as much as I want."

All of the sudden, something started to grow in between her crotch, filling her panties.  She had the proper packaging now.  Actually, that was uncomfortable.  Instead, she decided to shift her entire form.  Her breasts shrank, replaced with a muscular chest.  Her flat belly grew some muscle to accommodate her new form.  Moreover, the tiny horns on her head got bigger and more pronounced, while a dark shroud covered his body.  His wingspan tripled in size.  He was in his male form now.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 11:32:36 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2019, 12:33:28 AM »
Valerie

"OH my..."

The Vampire King's eyes widened before she skipped around the dark figure, taking in all of the wondrous sight before drawing close. She reached out and trailed a finger down the defined of hi her/his? Chest with a sense of awe to it.

"And what made you hide such majestic physique from me the King? Do you wish to be punished?" as she spoke her gloved hand trailed down Aruna's chest and apprached his waist.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2019, 12:52:37 AM »
Aruna

"My form does not matter.  No matter what shape I take, I am Aruna, demonic guardian all the same."

Aruna froze.  Did he really change forms just to prove a point?  At the very least, it was nice to be complimented in this form.  Even though creatures of the dark tend to find it more appealing, it wasn't universal.  Although, outside of the complicated cultural stuff, he really just liked the compliment.

"Don't get too frisky if you value your life," he said, grabbing her glove.  "I told you.  I am not strictly a creature of the dark, not anymore."

When she thought about it, putting that liquid was dangerous.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2019, 02:05:25 PM »
Valerie

"surely you do not shoot beams of light from your tool when it stands at attention. That cannot be..." If anything the strange thought only made her more eager to partake in this revelation. It had been quite some time since she had met a being this unique and his outlandish claims was beginning to stoke other desires than hunger for her.

She held her hand up in front of herself , although with their new height difference it barely reached the level of his chest.

"See this ring? It protects from the light of the sun as well as holy light, you need not worry so incessantly."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2019, 06:22:22 PM »
Aruna

Aruna stared at the little ring, his crimson eyes widening.  "The sun and holy light?" he asked, squatting down so that his head was at her head's level.  He reached out, silently asking for permission to touch her ring finger.  "With an artifact like that, I could use it to learn how to control this power...."

He stood up once again, staring down at the short vampire.  For a moment, he considered making himself shorter.  Being at this height when he could shapeshift in front of a king could be considered condescending.  "Honestly, it could end up shooting beams for all I know about it."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2019, 06:46:05 PM »
Valerie

She held out her hand for him to clearly see, a charming disarming smile present on her face. It wasn't like she was trying to trick him or anything. She was just genuinely excited to meet a new being like him and it showed with all her behavior.

"That is interesting to hear l, I acquire one for you later.... But for now, why not show it to me and I will stroke you to completion...." She leaned forward as her expression grew more playful. "Or could it be that you have never been with a woman as charming as me?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2019, 09:08:58 PM »
Aruna

Aruna's head tilted back, resisting the urge to let his mouth open in shock.  "You can just make another one?"

The demon squatted down to her level, reaching out to touch her finger.  It was soft and dainty, much like her short stature.  Although, he was well aware that she was probably stronger than she felt and a lot tougher to touch.  He wanted to return her smile with one of his own, but he had no lips to speak of, at least at the moment.  Realizing this, he willed lips onto his face, revealing sharp demonic teeth as he flashed her a toothy smile of approval.

"Well, I have never met someone so earnest in their attempts to get to know me.  Well outside of that busty blond from the bathhouse, but she was weird.  I suppose there is no harm in trying it out, but are you sure no one else will interrupt us here?"
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 09:10:44 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2019, 09:36:17 PM »
Valerie

"I cannot, but I can have one procured by the morrow."

With but the tiniest of movements, all the bats in the hall left their perched spots and swarmed away, leaving the two of them alone. "I am the king, no one would dare to disturb me in my royal chambers." She grabbed him by the arm and playfully dragged him in the direction of said chambers. Thankfully they were just down a hallway one floor up from where they had started.

It was split in two parts, the first room had a giant desk from which Valerie surely received guests once upon a time. But their destination was further on ahead, past another set of doors which led to a bedroom. Valerie quickly turned around and locked the doors behind them.

"Oh have faith in me, if it gets too painful you have my permission to strike me~" Valerie said as she turned around, her face was dead serious but her voice was anything but.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2019, 10:18:11 PM »
Aruna

The demon followed along, his wings flapping as they went through the hall.  He turned his head, watching the bats fly away.  At the very least, she seemed to be serious in her promises.  Still, he couldn't help but feel like this was a bit like prostitution, a quick lay for an artifact.  Was this a quick exchange or some sort of investment on her part?  Creatures of the dark seek power against the light.  It was very likely that the power of the light was something she realized she could attain as well.  Then again, it could just be a kink.

As the doors shut behind them, Aruna steeled his nerves.  He never understood why humans looked down on such exchanges anyway.  If that was all she desired was sex, this would be fun for both of them.  Especially if she looked as good with the clothes off as she did on.

"Oh we won't have to worry about that," he said, slowly walking towards her and bending down to snatch her arm.  This time he was the one pulling her through the hallway, eyeing the desk as they passed.  The hand holding her arm slid up her chest, his fingers grabbing a fist full of her cloak.  He lifted her off the ground and slammed her into the desk chest first so that her back and ass was facing him. "I am pretty tough."
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 10:33:02 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2019, 11:01:58 PM »
Valerie

The world flipped as she felt the sensation of being lifted and thrown over as her face crashed into her sturdy desk with a loud bank. The whole desk shook from the impact but it didn't take long for her to recover and when she did, she pushed herself back up and reversed their postions.

"Sit." Their was a commanding quality and edge to her demeanor now.

"I wish to see what we have to work with first." She leaned forwards and braced herself on his muscular thighs, her eyes darting down to take in their shape both visually and physically as she begun rubbing them upwards, her hand inching closer and closer to his crotch. "If you can hold it in until time is up, I will let you do whaatever you want with me."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2019, 11:27:26 PM »
Aruna

Just as a satisfied smile crept onto his face, his "king" vulnerable and ready, he found his world being flipped.  He blinked, realizing that he was now back first against the desk, staring up at the little king.

"For the record, I can make it as big or as small as I want."

Following her command, he leaned forward until he was sitting with his back straight.  As her hand brushed against his muscular thigh, a head emerged from his crotch, coated in a dark aura.  Veins pulsated from the shaft, the girth of it wide enough that it would be hard for her to wrap her fingers around it, even with both hands.

"Until the time is up?" he asked, his eyelids lowered as he watched her hands work.  "Are you timing me?"
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 01:18:35 AM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2019, 12:43:56 AM »
Valerie

Their difference in height really came into play here, even when he was sitting down like this, she didn't tower above him, in fact their heads were decently leveled now.

"Such a magnificent tool, but is that as big as it might become?" She asked while tilting her head, it was quite big already, but part of her wanted to see if it could get even bigger.

Meanwhile her tiny gloved hands stroked upwards his thighs, back and forth, moving closer and closer to his dick with every turn, but never quite touching it. Her fingerless gloves made for an interesting contrasts between the feel of the silk like gloves and her own skin against him. She squeezed harder, using part of her true strength, enough to crush the legs of an ordinary man, but he was no ordinary man, of that she was sure.

"Is this fine?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2019, 01:11:11 AM »
Aruna

A gasp escaped Aruna's lips, impressed with her strength.  It was a common preference for demon partners to be powerful, if only because this meant they would breed stronger offspring.  It was similar to the concept of fertility within humans.  However, there was also the added bonus of throwing someone like that around....

The demon stared at the gloves the dick rising to its peak length as she drew closer and closer, teasing him with cruelty only a creature of the dark would dare do so casually.  He groaned at the sight, as if he wanted to break her arm for toying with him.

"Oh yes, it can get bigger," he said, his cock growing in her hands.  Whereas before it was a struggle to wrap around the length with one hand, now it was thick enough that it would be a struggle to do so with both.  He smirked with satisfaction, but he wondered if it could even fit inside of her at this point.  "And yes that is fine, but you can grip tighter if you want or can."