Author Topic: Vampire District  (Read 39595 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Vampire District
« Reply #630 on: October 18, 2019, 04:32:21 PM »
Duke Taro

The duke found himself slumping in his seat at her resistance.  The duke sighed and said, "C'mon do you really have that little faith in me that you needed to test me with something as trivial as this?  But I suppose either way I win don't I?  Its hardly a punishment."

Taro stood up, his eyes glowing crimson and said, "What are you really here for?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: October 20, 2019, 01:46:19 AM »
Valerie

The vampire King stood up as well and stretched like she'd just finished a refreshing nap. If he wanted everything explained to him then so be it. It was a bit boring to listen but it would he so much more fun when it actually happened.

"Why don't you gather the rest of the nobles and take over the dojos... All of them."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: October 20, 2019, 08:26:07 PM »
Duke Taro

Taro's glance turned into an inquisitive glare.  His entire presence was directed at her, the imposing will of a vampire hundreds upon hundreds of years old.  Of course, this was nothing to her, but he wanted her to feel the weight of his intent, of his hostility and for once his seriousness.

"The dojo district?  You want to take all four great houses?  I'm not saying we can't do it, but there will be casualties, at least if we the nobles do so.  Every single citizen is a fighter.  But my dear Valarie, I think we can take such a district with almost no casualties if that is truly your wish."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: October 21, 2019, 05:29:05 PM »
Valerie

"When did I say anything concerning a full scale invasion?"

Valerie was still casual about it, not all perturbed by his glare. She looked at almost disappointed in him for suggesting, no scratch that. She was disappointed in him for even suggesting that. When had she enacted a bloodthirsty decision during her entire reign?

Not even once.

"There is a way we can do this with ZERO casualties, a way that works precisely because it's that district. Surely I don't need to explain further? That's why I wanted the Nobles since everyone else would be useless."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: October 21, 2019, 07:36:06 PM »
Duke Taro

There was a brief moment where the Duke's lips curled into a smile, only to fade into a stern frown.  It was that sharpness that earned the respect and masterbation habits of her citizens, as well as the respect of her men.

"I am saddened to think that you presumed I thought such a thing, my lady.  No, I never suggested such a thing either.  A full scale invasion would be foolish, but use of the all of the nobles to challenge the district would be.... well not all of them are up to the task," he said plainly.  "If you are thinking what I am thinking, we will need a smaller squadron to accomplish the deed, unless you wish to take care of this matter yourself.  If you wanted, I have complete faith that you could take over that district yourself."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: October 22, 2019, 03:35:07 PM »
Valerie

"But Taro, I'd never dream of depriving them of a chance to finally get their hands dirty, you're itching too aren't you? For a real visceral fight. When was the last time either of you got a taste of the good old days? When was the last time you used your gear, wore your armor hmm? Isn't that reason enough? "

She closed the distance between slowly but steadily, with a practiced sway to her hips that was so ingrained she did it without even thinking about it.

"I'd have to award new titles once it's all said and done. After all, I can't have one measly duke in my new empire, although I suppose it would be Archduke by then, since you won't fail to impress me."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: October 23, 2019, 12:03:57 AM »
Duke Taro

The duke burst out laughing.  Those crimson eyes shone through his globe like head, his lips curling back into that devious smile.  "You are right!  Its been so long since I felt the satisfying feeling of sinking hard steel into someone's shoulder blade, or the pain that makes me feel alive.  Oh how I wish to wrap my hand around someone's skull and rip it off in a savage display of dominance!"

Seeing Valarie's body move, he couldn't help but attempt to wrap his arm around her waist and pull her closer.  "I am flattered with the faith you have in me.  I take it their blood will make you happy? A battle is a great place to gather delicate blood for you my master."
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 12:05:17 AM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: October 23, 2019, 12:47:07 AM »
Valerie

She allowed this indulgence for now and let him pull her close, and the vampire king found herself sinking into his embrace if only for a moment. Then she pulled herself away and gave him a hopeful smile.

"I will leave gathering the party to you then, I have business elsewhere to take care off." That was a lie, She didn't but this was a test for him, to see if he was still fit to be a general.

She pulled herself away and then headed for the nearest window.

"I look forward to see the plan you'll draft."

Then the Vampire King left him to his devices.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: October 23, 2019, 01:28:01 AM »
Duke Taro

"Welp only one thing to do..."

The duke rolled down his pants, took out his dick and started pumping.  "This is going to be a good next few days...."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: October 23, 2019, 01:34:34 AM »
Valerie

Then a rock crashed through the window and struck him right in the face.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: October 23, 2019, 02:00:25 AM »
Duke Taro

"OW!" he said rubbing his head.  Turning to the window he shouted, "SHUT UP GOD!  ILL KICK YOUR ASS ONE DAY FOR THAT!  DON'T THINK I WON'T REMEMBER!"

The clacking of his feet echoed through the room.  The duke stared down a closet, sealed by several metal locks.  Taro wrapped his skinny hands around the handle of the door, smiling uncontrollably.  With a quick yank, the locks broke off from the door, the closet flung open.  He reached inside and took out a cellphone.  Small clicks filled the air just before the duke brought the device up to the side of his big globe sized head.

"Hope your ready.  We have a job to do."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: November 19, 2019, 12:38:39 AM »
Duke Taro

4:00am

A small breeze blew through the park, pushing the grass and trees towards the entrance of the area.  This time of night was the equivalent of 6 or 7pm on a weekday afternoon. Young vampire citizens roamed the park, enjoying their relatively new life of immortality.  Where a normal park was a lens into different lives, this park was more of a portrait, snap shotting young men and women enjoying their 20s and 30s for all of time. 

At the gate, the duke stood straight, his body covered in a dog suit.  For some reason, the fake tongue was actually moist and the tail wagged as if it were real.  Actually, the whole thing was oddly realistic, with it even having extremely detailed fur.  Somehow, the suit fit over his globe head, making him look like some strange chimera creature.  "It is time....."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: November 19, 2019, 12:54:49 AM »
Valerie

"Time for what? You're gonna showcase some more of fetishes tonight, out in the open? Let me take a guess..." Valerie unlike him was wearing her regular clothes...

Except her shirt seemed to be a size too small.

It ended right above her cute belly button, revealing both her smooth abs as well as the top of her lace underwear that was sticking up from her tight shorts.

"You really wanna see me, the great king be reduced to some mutt's bitch and breed for all to see.."

She pulled him closer by the spacious fur suit. "You should have just brought a real dog!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: November 19, 2019, 01:21:39 AM »
Duke Taro

The Duke's eyes wandered along her figure, blatantly checking her out.  No that was an understatement.  He was fucking her with his eyes.  He knew this game she was playing, and he wanted to savor his time with her.  "You sound excited master... but I have something even better!"

He reached into his suit, his arms swimming down to his crotch region.  As his arms emerged from the suit, it revealed a picnic basket.  "I killed 17 bears to make this basket.  It keeps the blood fresh."

The other hand emerged, showing off a nice blanket.  "You'll have to deal with a small blanket my master, so be sure to stay close."

Wrapping his arm around her hips, the loyal dog marched forward.  At the center of the park was a massive tree.  Its trunk stretched to the heavens, its leaves long since whethering away.  The duke adored this tree.  The trunk stretched as high as any building, its roots spreading so far that it had its own patch of grass, surrounded by a sidewalk that incircled it, before eventually breaking off to other parts of the park.  Its branches were leafless, but strong, a sign of life.  It was a reminder that even the greatest of organisms can still wither and die.  Looking up, he could still see the stars decorating the sky.

"Ruff!  I mean this is good.  A view to match your everlasting beauty."

He rolled out the blanket.  Indeed, there really was room for maybe two adults maximum.  The problem was he was tall and she was average.  They would fit perfectly if they were both average sized, or she was tall and he was short.  Either way, he placed the basket at the edge of the blanket and laid down on his back.  "Is this to your taste?  The other trees are full, but if you desire another area, I can throw out anyone in your way."

« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 01:40:10 AM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: November 19, 2019, 01:58:00 AM »
Valerie

Ah yes this tree was marvelous, she had actually been there when it was planted although that particular event happened shortly after he was turned, she doubted he he would remember it. For her thought it was different.

This was after all the spot where the great dragon had finally been slain, the dragon that had slain most of their kind over a thousand years ago, and killed the former king.

She shuddered a bit but was it from seeing the tree or the absence of his hand on her hips, perhaps it was a bit of both.

Valerie leaned forward while putting her hands on her thighs in a sublimely sensual way, the actions was entirely unnecessary since she could clearly see that there wasn't much room without doing so. But that only made it even more obvious that she did it solely for his sake. "When did you become so brazen?" For the first time in centuries, perhaps even millennia she was at a complete loss.

She couldn't sit down next to him because it wouldn't be befitting of her to sit down for an official outing like this. But she couldn't just sit down on his lap either, not when he was sitting in the shade of that tree....

It was too romantic...