Author Topic: Vampire District  (Read 31171 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Vampire District
« Reply #915 on: April 09, 2020, 03:50:40 AM »
Aruna

The demon merely laughed, perhaps at her or perhaps at himself.  At the very least, the image was amusing.  "Are you telling me you've spent the last few centries on human dates?  I suppose I could offer you the traditional plate of a dozen crucified humans to dine on but I imagine you must have had so many that must be boring too.  In my younger days I would have done so in a heartbeat, but as I grow older I enjoy a more intimate dining experience."

Aruna arrived at the base of the castle, the place where he first stood, curious about what laid within.  Now he found himself curious not what laid within the castle but within the mind of the vampire king.

Gently letting her feet on the ground, his wings shrunk a tad and folded behind his back, much like a gargoyle.   "How about a trip to a nursery?  I want to hear your vision for our child.  I can give you a cute little collar and parade you around as my baby mother.  Or... you could take me somewhere important to you.  I want to hear your story."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: April 11, 2020, 12:24:56 AM »
Valerie

She blinked.

Less than a heartbeat later she was upon him. Pulling him down with her monstrous strength until his face was level with hers. "Did I hear correctly? In all my years. None has had the audacity to say that they would put a collar on me! You.." Her grip tightened for just a moment before it loosened completely.

"I like it. Your boldness is certainly refreshing, and it is not coming from a place of pure insanity. I approve." Valerie then jumped onto him again just like a moment ago when they were flying.

"I expect nothing short of perfection, We shall go to the Citadel of Sorcery then, they are the only ones capable of making something I cannot break."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: April 11, 2020, 04:22:10 AM »
Aruna

For a breif flash, Aruna's eyes widened as he was yanked downward, his hips pushing back as his torso sailed down to meet the vampire at eye level.  Among humans, creatures of the night were known for their superior physical abilities, but even among monsters she was a monster.  The demon's hearts began racing, thumping like drums against his broad chest.  Still, he found himself smiling at her, his sharp teeth flashing her with the promise to return the favor.

And then she was in his arms again.  The thumping did not stop.

"A the land of mages?  That is somewhere special?" he asked, tilting his head as he stood firm on the ground.  "Don't toy with me by taking me somewhere to blow off steam.  When I say I want to know you, I mean you, not your to-do list."
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 04:48:30 AM by yinsukin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: April 11, 2020, 03:09:28 PM »
Entheo

4pm

Entheo walked down the cold gothic streets with an honest smile on his face, drool slipping down his lips.  The ethereal form of Gezo followed shortly after, both carrying as much food as their arms could hold.  A stranger couldn't even see their faces.

Here is good.

See this is one of the many reasons why I told you to get a job.

Why so I can get a life?

So you can learn to cook.

Entheo took a bite of the food.  You know what?  I'd argue with you, but the taste of this food is shutting me up.  Go on.

No your right.  There is nothing I could say that Slayer's cooking won't.  Enjoy Entheo.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 07:47:08 PM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: April 11, 2020, 07:19:45 PM »
The Cultist

It was the kind of unremarkable normal that this district was known for. A human was struggling and crawling his way out of the foggy alleyways. That was normal. A human was trying to latch on the walls of the gothic towers surrounding him. That was normal.

The human's arm was bleeding. That too, was normal.

"Have to... get away... no more... please no... no more..."
A feeble voice barely whispered as he tried to walk away. Hours? Days? He wasn't sure himself. Things had been feeding off him for a long time, so time was woozy to him.

When he bumped on a boy who was eating, he didn't even realize what just happened. Instead, the wounded boy collapsed. He could be no older than 15.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 07:24:15 PM by devil_lance »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: April 11, 2020, 07:48:25 PM »
Entheo

Entheo's icy blue gaze fixated on the man, even as he took his first bite of food.  His facial expression was similar to someone watching an intense part of a movie.  In that sense, his stolen food was just popcorn.  Just then, the kid fell in front of him, collapsed from whatever he had gone through.  It was weird to think a 15 year old was wandering the streets like this at night.

Oh...  We are in the vampire district, you think he got eaten? Entheo thought as he stared at him.

I think he's dying Entheo.

Entheo shoved a peice of the meal prepared by Shinji and placed it in front of his nose.  "Hey kid, you want one more meal before you die?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: April 11, 2020, 08:13:09 PM »
The Cultist

"...don't want to... don't want to..." The boy was shivering and trembling. It was cruel, even if the man showed off food to him, he barely had the strength to move. Everything was growing cold. He was... was... too cold, this world was too cold... couldn't think straight.... dying... scared... so scared...

The kid was litterally dying in front of the boy.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 08:14:38 PM by devil_lance »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: April 11, 2020, 08:17:51 PM »
Entheo

"Relax buddy," he said, patting him on the shoulder.  "Dying isn't so bad, after you get over the excruciating pain and sheer terror of failing to live up to a human's basic instinct to live at all costs.  Do you have any last wishes?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: April 12, 2020, 12:43:26 AM »
The Cultist

It happened the moment Entheo tapped the boy's shoulder.

"...no...no.." But before his weak breath could carry any semblance of a sentence, his head snapped back 180 degrees with a sudden snap. Pieces of skull, brain and meat splashed all over grimply, and a gleam of a gold coin flicked out of the gaping hole in his face before it rolled down the ground next to Entheo's foot.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: April 12, 2020, 04:56:39 AM »
Entheo

Entheo stood up, his chest pressed against the man, his pricing glare practically glowing with rage.  "Hey you," he said.  "Do you have any idea how precious the last minutes of a man's life are?  I should gut you like a fish."

In his palm resided the soul of the kid.  Yes, at the very least, he could help him pass on peacefully.  "Anything you want me to tell this man?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: April 12, 2020, 06:13:35 PM »
Valerie

"You do not get to decide that."

Her grip shifted all of a sudden and before even one more beat of his heart could be heard, her right hand viciously plunged through his gut with demonic glee. Her face twisted into a savage mockery of what it was a mere second earlier. And her grin was that of a predator who had just come upon a delicious prey.

She was the King.

"There is only one rule here and that is me!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: April 12, 2020, 06:38:45 PM »
The Cultist

"How could... I missed..." A chitter chatter more akin to the rotting buzz of insects whispered down the back of Entheo's back. In front of him. Around him. Had he moved already? When did he move? The assailant had already taken a step.

A step away.

But there was no sound, nothing more than the chirping of insects scurrying in the distance. However, the soul that Entheo took wasn't his to save. It had already been snatched by something else before they had met. And that something was now clling it back to him. The bright blue ball rushed out of Entheo's hand and darted away, flying into the dark and misty halls of the Vampire Queen's domain... further towards the outskirts...

There were two trails to follow. The trail of blood that the kid had left, or the trail of his soul being snatched away by something. Either way, one thing was clear.

Whatever Entheo was dealing with, it had absolutely no respect for the living or the dead.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 07:51:30 PM by devil_lance »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: April 13, 2020, 02:22:31 AM »
Aruna

Blood splattered from Aruna's mouth, coating Valarie's face in the warm red liquid.  Those red eyes stared down at Valarie, a smile on his face.  The pain reverberated through his body, screaming at him to do something.  However, he held firm, merely staring at Valarie.  No he went beyond that.  The demon leaned in, spluttering more blood on her lovely clothes by coughing on her chest.

"I am not a member of your kingdom," he said.  "When I said I wanted to know you more I meant it.  You have a lovely form, especially for a vampire and your fun to break.  I want to know more about what drives the king, what makes her happy."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: April 13, 2020, 02:55:03 AM »
Entheo

"Damn it!"

A mushroom cloud of dust formed as he shot forward, reaching out to grab the orb.  The time one had in the world of the living was fleeting, but in the afterlife, it was far longer.  He couldn't let the soul fade into the vampire district.

Watch my back, I'm going for him.

I'll watch your back, but be careful Entheo.  We don't know what we are dealing with yet.  At the very least, no one will sneak up on you.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: April 15, 2020, 12:11:55 AM »
Valerie

She pulled her arm back, it was completely coated in the deep red essence of his being. her unnaturally long tongue sought it all out, without fail the vampire cleaned it until it was spotless and pristine as if she hadn't partaken in the act of extreme violence.

"You took me from my feast and this is all you have to say? Why should I show you my most previous memories? You have done nothing to earn such a privilege, all you do now is sully my garments and exhaust my time and patience. I can just as easily make an example out of you, it has been long since I have truly shown my wrath after all. Perhaps it is time remind the masses."