Author Topic: Vampire District  (Read 31173 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Vampire District
« Reply #960 on: June 22, 2020, 03:11:05 AM »
Roman

He didn't even make it out of arms length.

Roman found himself running on air, more akin to flailing than running.  Indeed the small blond was lifting him up, preventing from using his natural gifts given by his legs to get the hell out.  The anxiety she felt became much more palpable.  Indeed his entire body was shaking in her grip.

"Oh hell no, i'm not dying here!  Not today SATAN!  I've got plans for my life.  I WANT TO LIVE!"

He didn't look back.  Roman thought to himself, I have to escape.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: June 22, 2020, 03:42:39 AM »
Valerie

"You absolute buffoon, I am trying to save you from your stupidity!"

Her grip remained firm and unyielding no matter how much he struggled, not that his struggles amounted to much 8n the first place but she wasn't about to tell him rhat and shame him further.

" I will not let go until you stop quivering like a pathetic leaf in the autumn breeze...... And what sort of plans does someone like you posses?" As she asked her questions, the blond vampire slowly lowered him back onto the ground and turned him around so he faced her, yet she didn't let go of him.

Her expression wasn't very ferocious right now now, it wasn't the look of someone appreciating a fine meal, no instead it was just look of curiosity.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: June 22, 2020, 04:02:46 AM »
Roman

What the hell is that look?

Roman stared back at the vampire king, letting himself sit in the beautiful silence of the question.  Her face was radiant, especially for a vampire.  For some reason he always assumed they would be pale and ugly, only made sense with how the rays of the sun worked.

"Hey there is nothing stupid about running from death!  I want to be strong, strong enough prove those born normal people can be just as valuable in this stupid city."

Roman let out a sigh and said, "Look just... don't take too much of my blood.  I need it to live...."

He wasn't sure why he was ordering her around.  She was the one who could probably rip him in half.  Although, he was still quivering, so it likely looked like what it was, an unappealing bargin.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: June 22, 2020, 04:15:41 AM »
Valerie

She blinked.

Then she blinked again and titled her head. This line of questioning.... It had genuinely come as a surprise to her, wasn't it common sense that a hunting vampire would just ambush it's prey and not try to chit char like this. "Firstly, I am not hungry right now and..."

She pouted as if the mere insinuation that she was gonna assault hurt her. Well it did, she didn't even have to play it up her, it had been quite some time since she'd gotten this response.

"And secondly, even if I was, I would ask before hand whether you were willing to offer either your blood or semen."
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 04:33:29 AM by Bern »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: June 22, 2020, 05:15:43 PM »
Sakura clicked her tongue. "It really doesn't matter. I'll be fine."

Edelgard

Her jaw trembled with unspoken assurances for an uncomfortable stretch of time. Edelgard didn't understand why she denied it so vehemently. If this wasn't the place to speak of it, for fear of being overheard or exposed, she understood that. But here Sakura was, and she seemed to be merely enduring it as background noise. Like the disorienting ringing of the battlefield that any full-fledged Forsaken cataphract had to become used to. That was duty, so what was this?

But it wasn't her place to question. She wouldn't mistake or strain Sakura's kindness, lest she prove entirely undeserving of it. "These are enough," she said, holding up the clothes she'd been collecting. "Should check the size?"
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 05:16:30 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: June 22, 2020, 09:09:30 PM »
Roman

Semen?  They take semen?  Why had he never heard of this?  They can just fuck humans to get their fill?  Why the hell was she tilting her head like that?  It looked so damn condescending.  Although, Roman couldn't help but groan with that cute little pout.  Shaking his head, he gathered the day's frustration and fear turned confused fury and said,

"Are you saying i'm not good enough?  I worked out a lot today.  I'm sure its healthy blood!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: June 22, 2020, 09:37:59 PM »
Valerie

She was definitely gonna... Yeah she looked like she was mere moments away from exploding but then she deflated with an almost defeated sounding sigh and then.... She let go of him. "Yes that is exactly how it is. I do not even known your name but at least you barely pass on charm..."

"Very well... I Valerie, the King of all Vampires shall allow you the honor of accompanying me to a café after you have revealed your identity, and then after that I may indulge you further."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: June 22, 2020, 10:04:07 PM »
Roman

Roman's eyes filled with fear when he heard the name "Valarie."  His legs, which had stopped during his chastising, began shaking again.  "I'm Roman," he said simply, letting his arms fall to his sides.  Was she really not after his blood, nothing else?  "And uhh... sure."

A glass of orange soda rested firmly on the table separating Valarie and Roman.  By far the strangest thing about the whole experience was how short and attractive Valarie was.  Roman stared at her modest chest, as if for the first time considering that the vampire king would have boobs.

"I saw you on TV," he said, turning his head away from her.  A hand propped up his chin, turning his gaze towards the window.  "You were strange but beautiful."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: June 22, 2020, 10:41:53 PM »
Valerie

"So Roman....." Her fingers trailed along the edge of the orange juice filled glass much like her question trailed off into nothing. Of course she's noticed him checking her out but she hadn't commented on it, not yet at least, and the way he had to look out the window when complimenting was quite adorable.

Her own scarlet eyes had never once left him, and she took in every little expression and mannerism he was giving off. This was definitely just some regular human, yet she could sense that he'd been involved with the Supernatural before and that intrigued her too.

"... What about me did you like?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: June 22, 2020, 10:54:27 PM »
Roman

"Power, grace, dominance: you owned them as if you had been breathing it.  Even among special people, you stood out above those in a contest of strength and skill," he said simply, breifly glancing back at her before returning to the window.  "I want to be strong like that."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: June 22, 2020, 11:03:30 PM »
Valerie

"Hmm hmm....."

Valerie nodded to herself as if some equation in her head was adding and stil.... Still he wasn't even looking at her. "And yet you can not even look at me, but I see..."

She leaned onto the table and grinned at him.

"I gave you a weird boner is that it?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: June 22, 2020, 11:26:21 PM »
Roman

NOPE!  Not going to look!

Roman glared into the distance now.  That was a little too on the money.  "I should have just said you had nice legs or tits or something...." he whispered under his breath.  Once again, he was in an oddly bold mood.  As he spoke, he wondered why he suddenly had the balls to sass the vampire king.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 11:27:48 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: June 23, 2020, 01:28:57 AM »
Valerie

"Heh... Clearly that cannot be true since you are still averting your gaze.... But do not beat yourself up over it, it is quite refreshing from the droves of men lusting over me simply for my body....."

Valeerie smiled as she waited for him to face her.

"I could help you with that, getting stronger i mean, I may not look the part but I am a really good teacher-"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: June 23, 2020, 01:47:10 AM »
Roman

Roman finally returned his gaze to her.  "Re-"

He stopped mid sentence and stared into her eyes.  One second, two seconds, eight seconds; ten whole seconds of silence filled the air before Roman spoke.  "Please don't make me do another workout.  I've already worked out around three or four times today."

Those eyes, finally ripped away from that scarlet stare, rolled down her shirt to see those firm breasts.  He could still remember the confident grip of her monstrous strength around his coller.  Underneath the breasts was a firm stomach, obliques framing a perfectly flat stomach etched with little bits of muscle. Roman was 100% sure that if he struck her she wouldn't even be able to feel it.  Those lustful eyes drifted towards her thighs.  He could still picture the poses she struck as she dispatched her opponents in the ring.  It was unforgettable.

"I'd honestly rather be beat up than workout more today...."
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 02:13:33 AM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: June 23, 2020, 03:01:42 AM »
Valerie

Her eyes widened just a tad and she blinked. Bit by bit her mouth hang open to expose her fangs but she closed it quickly before she made a complete fool of herself.

"You- You want me to beat you?...... I mean I could but I do not know how much I can hold myself back, with someone as cute as you I would not be able to help myself. Fufufu-"

Her smile quickly changed into a piercing smirk as shifted her posture slightly to give him a better view. "I meant turning you Roman, it is a massive choice but it is much faster and easier than other ways of gaining what you seek. And most importantly, I will not have to worry about breaking you when we play together."