Author Topic: Vampire District  (Read 31310 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Vampire District
« Reply #990 on: June 24, 2020, 02:37:48 AM »
Roman

"Agh!"

Roman remembered seeing Valarie's face fly towards him then.... his ass was planted firmly on her abs.  He looked down, only to see the vampire girl underneath him.  "Are you alright?" he asked.  It was an awkward position to be in, so he stood up and reached out a hand.  "You know, you weren't what I expected.... in a good way."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: June 24, 2020, 03:57:45 PM »
Edelgard

She turned out to need help with some of them. The unfamiliarity of the fitting and the hooks made the initial tries clumsier than her dexterity should have allowed, and by the time they'd switched several to the correct sizes, her patience was wearing down. Judging from the opaque, lingering glances that Sakura furtively shot her throughout, she wasn't the only one who needed to change avenues soon.

Edelgard walked out with Sakura, wearing the very first ensemble she tried and carrying their bags. She'd allowed her benefactor to pay, and stuck to her side while her body grew used to the texture and lightness of the new clothes. She asked, "Other business here?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: June 25, 2020, 03:10:18 AM »
Valerie

Valerie shook her head but could stifle a tiny giggle as she saw him reach out with a hand.

"No need...."

The blonde flipped back onto her feet from the prone position in the blink of an eye. Then she roles her arms around and stretched backwards which made her shirt slide up just a notch to reveal even more of her abdomen.

"Something like that does not bother me, however....."

She leaned forward and regarded him with amusement.

"What were expecting?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: June 25, 2020, 03:21:28 AM »
Roman

"Tall, intimidating, scary.  I thought vampires were ruthless killers who feed off of people like human sized parasites," he said, looking at her abs.  He wondered if she had to workout to maintain that.  He finally realized why he was so easily set off today.  Looking at Mira's workout video's drove him nuts. "I was always raised to think vampires were ruthless killers who took every opportunity they could to lord their power over us lesser humans."

Roman rubbed the back of his head.  "Sorry."
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 03:23:05 AM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: June 26, 2020, 05:32:39 PM »
Edelgard

She turned out to need help with some of them. The unfamiliarity of the fitting and the hooks made the initial tries clumsier than her dexterity should have allowed, and by the time they'd switched several to the correct sizes, her patience was wearing down. Judging from the opaque, lingering glances that Sakura furtively shot her throughout, she wasn't the only one who needed to change avenues soon.

Edelgard walked out with Sakura, wearing the very first ensemble she tried and carrying their bags. She'd allowed her benefactor to pay, and stuck to her side while her body grew used to the texture and lightness of the new clothes. She asked, "Other business here?"

Sakura Edelfeldt

"Mhm." She replied with slightly flushed cheeks. "I want to find an, uh-" She scratched her cheek, trying to think of exactly how to word it. "A paired set of rings for us, that'll let us talk to each other telepathically. That way, next time I'm out you can just ask me where I am, you know? And also let us coordinate better in combat, if we need to."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: June 26, 2020, 05:47:08 PM »
Edelgard

Her eyelashes perked up at the idea. Tools like that were uncommon among her people due to the omnipresent reality of ambient mystical disruptions. She had used one only once, during the last invasion of the North, but if they managed to acquire one that suited Edelgard, it would be that much easier to be promptly wherever her charge had the need, and to spare her clumsy words in combat.

"Good idea," she said, falling in step next to Sakura.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: June 26, 2020, 06:02:35 PM »
Edelgard

Her eyelashes perked up at the idea. Tools like that were uncommon among her people due to the omnipresent reality of ambient mystical disruptions. She had used one only once, during the last invasion of the North, but if they managed to acquire one that suited Edelgard, it would be that much easier to be promptly wherever her charge had the need, and to spare her clumsy words in combat.

"Good idea," she said, falling in step next to Sakura.

Sakura

Sakura gently wrapped her arm around Edelgard's. She chuckled, content to not understand the woman's feelings and hidden, inscrutable thoughts.

An hour later...

It'd taken them a little while to find the specialty shop, and even longer to negotiate a fair price for the magical items which she'd desired, but she'd eventually acquired a matching pair-iron and copper bands intertwined together, magically forged to be durable enough to survive normal wear and tear. She put her own on, and offered the other one to her friend.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: June 27, 2020, 05:08:52 PM »
Edelgard

Edelgard received the ring on her palm, and her fingers curled around it like it was a treasure. She'd take good care of it. It wouldn't be like the other spear, she thought. Just in case, she would acquire a chain. She didn't intend on taking it off unless it could help it, but that was more reason to be careful, not less. She couldn't lose this boon connecting her to a benefactor... or to a friend in the darkness, who she didn't dare call by that word yet.

The Forsaken nodded at Sakura and slipped the ring around a finger where it wouldn't fall. There was a faint buzz when she felt the thread of magic connected, like an insect suffocating in smoke.

She focused on the mage, pushing her intent into a message, filtering her cloistered thoughts into an image of the words she wished to say. Edelgard wanted to know about Sakura's liege. If she was to stay by Sakura's side as her spear and bodyguard, then it would be wise to introduce her the sooner the better to the sovereign who would command her by proxy.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 05:10:37 PM by YOLF »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: June 27, 2020, 09:57:31 PM »
Valerie

"Hehe.."

She shook her head with a mix of both sadness and amusement. "Sorry for making you think like so but that was us in the past. I have been trying to change us, to let us all move forward into the future
However.."

Valerie moved quick as lightning and pulled on his ear.

""Are you implying I am short? I will have you know I am quite tall for a female vampire. And I can be plenty scary too! Really! So do not make mead or you will feel  wrath or the king, like this!" She let go of his ear and sent a playful punch with absolutely no power behind it into his chest.

" And this!"

Her other first followed after in the same way, striking him pathetically.

"Hnmmm....." She stopped smacking him and looked up with newfound hopefulness "Would you take this old bat on an excursion to the beach?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: June 27, 2020, 11:42:37 PM »
Roman

Surreal.

That was the only way to really think about this situation.  Roman groaned as he was yanked down by her grip.  It hurt, but it felt more like being yanked by another human rather than the earlier display of sheer overwhelming strength.  One after another she struck him with all the vigor and power of a school girl with a crush.  The vampire king was tapping him and yelling at him......

What is going on?

"Would you take this old bat on an excursion to the beach?"  the voice finally registered.  His head snapped down, his chin touching his torso as he locked eyes with her.  "You want to go to the beach?" he asked, tilting his head.  "You, a vampire, no vampire king, want to go to the beach with me, some guy you picked up off the street?  There are so many layers that make everything you just said that makes no sense!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: June 28, 2020, 01:15:20 AM »
Valerie

"What is the problem?"

Valerie titled her way in that peculiar way as grin spread. She knew something he didn't and she would milk it for all its worth.

"Just unravel all those layers as you bring me along." Valerie did however push them out of the cafe since they were starting to attract even more attention than she could stonach.

"Are you saying I cannot like or be interested in a human? I want to get to know you better and for that we need a relaxing environment. Hopefully you will get more comfortable with the idea of being mine. Sorry hehe... I am taking things out of turn here....Besides you said something about being sore earlier so I thought you might enjoy something relaxing, and do you not think it is fair I get something nice to look at after how much you ogled me?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: June 28, 2020, 02:10:56 AM »
Roman

That question made him think.  Roman's mind wandered across his many encounters so far.  The hard working nobody living his dream, the powerful old man, even the spoiled girl who cast her judgemental gaze on him; now there was a vampire who didn't want to drink his blood, kill him and was interested in a boring everyday human like him.  What society told him, what Yusho told him felt... wrong.

Roman's eyes softened.  Indeed his heart sank as he let out a sigh, but his body tightened at her words  "I didn't think you would be interested in a weak human," he said, looking away from her.  "You know I only started training today.  Your not going to get much to look at."

Even so, he reached out for her hand, walking down the sidewalk.  Roman's lips were pushed into a smile, his teeth flashing as he chuckled to himself.  A vampire going to the beach?  What a stupid idea.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 02:25:10 AM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: June 28, 2020, 03:00:24 AM »
Valerie

"Heh we will never get there like this, allow me to make things easier." The blonde vampire pulled a phone out and made a quick call after which a black limousine soon pulled up. Val opened the back door without hesitation and practically tossed in after following in.

It was very spacious inside, with comfy dark seats of some sort of quality fabrics and there was even a mini bar available. Val barely had time to get in before the humming of the engine could be heard and their ride took off.

"Bet you did not expect that Roman Heh..." She sat down right next to him despite how spacious the seats were, in fact they were so close their legs even brushed against each other.

"Oh do not get the wrong idea, I would very much like a taste of you, my fangs have not throbbed this hard since I turned my last cute minion, it is... Quite maddening to tell truth. Like I want to rip everything apart over and over ND never stop. That is the effect you have on me Roman. So whatever you do, do not think of yourself as pathetic."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: June 28, 2020, 03:43:42 AM »
Roman

Roman's eyes widened at how quickly the car arrived.  It was almost as if someone was waiting for her to call them.  The black leather seats were firm but gave way to the weight of his ass, letting his entire body sink into it.  It was way nicer than most car rides he had been in, but that was the luxury of a limo.  His face finally softened, those black eyes of his drifted to Valarie's soft blond hair.  He still couldn't look her in the eyes.  It didn't help that their thighs were touching.  Her leg felt so firm and strong.

The driver was eyeing him from the front seat.  Roman knew that look, it was one of jealousy and a feeling of inferiority. 

"I don't see how that doesn't make me pathetic," he said, trying to hide the fear welling up inside of him.  Was that a carnal lust, or desire to destroy him?  "In the end, i'm still your pray.  You just are choosing to dine differently."

Even as he said that, there was a glean in his eyes.  One hand balled into a fist and the other boldly rested on her thigh.  At the very least, he knew he wouldn't stay this way forever.  He took his first steps today and it felt good.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: June 28, 2020, 05:02:47 AM »
Valerie °

"Hah!"

Her thigh did twitch a bit just as his hand made contact with her skin but otherwise she didn't show much outward reaction to being touched in such a way.

If you discount the fact their her own hand landed on his knee, only to slowly move toward her goal, her finger marching up his thigh.

"You will change that pessimistic tone once I have drained your balls utterly." The wandering finger moved to his inner thing and was getting very close now indeed. She leaned forward while seeking his gaze with her unblinking Scarlett eyes,

"Whatever sexual experience you have had in the past pales in comparison to what I am offering you."
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 05:09:27 AM by Bern »