Author Topic: Vampire District  (Read 39755 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Vampire District
« Reply #480 on: August 28, 2019, 12:25:14 AM »
Valerie

"A-aha!" She forcefully choked on something, it sounded somewhere halfway between pain and pleasure. "I knew it, you're a mage! That dress is far to form fitting to not be magical."

Even if her tone of voice was steady, nothing else about her was steady. Valerie subtly shifted her position upon the throne, but most importantly her red eyes sharpened into slits and were darting between Sakura's face and her thick thighs at an uneven pace. Even more revealing, was the pair of fangs that was growing more and more visible with every word she spoke.

"Most of us only drink from the willing, while there are some that give in to our carnal desires I assure that they won't have an easy time. Even so, lots of people still view us as nothing more than abominable demons no matter how hard I try to promote peaceful coexistence...."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: August 28, 2019, 12:32:01 AM »
Sakura

Sakura's eyes glanced at the long fangs and the girl's red eyes, but otherwise remained focused on her face. "Hm! Biases are fairly hard to stomp out, even after a long period of time. Especially when bad actors exist. Us mages have an equally hard time policing our own ranks from naer do wells." She flipped her hair, momentarily showing off her long neck. "So, I can sympathize with your predicament."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: August 28, 2019, 12:43:36 AM »
Valerie

The sudden neck exposure was largely ignored as the vampire's gaze was firmly set on getting as much focus on those thick meaty thighs as possible. She wasn't sure if they were fat or toned with a clear muscle build but she wanted to know.

"Thank you.... Humans usually treat me with scorn.... Or they hit on me relentlessly."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: August 28, 2019, 12:50:37 AM »
Sakura

Oh, how interesting! Even Zelretch had glanced at her neck a few times. This woman had quite an impressive fetish.

"Yes, well, as you could guess, I'm quite used to being hit on myself." Sakura answered, chuckling afterwords. "Most people would look down on your kind, but I believe that anybody's worth is decided by their strength and moral character, not in any silly superstitions."

She raised her right hand up and did a little dance with her fingers before snapping. The magical dress suddenly disassembled, slithering back inside her form fitting bodysuit, revealing her rather-lewd-form. Her taught musculature was revealed to Valerie in all of its glory, her firm stomach, her thick hips, and her strong arms. "Perhaps we could become friends?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: August 28, 2019, 01:00:48 AM »
Valerie

She swallowed.

It was too sudden, way too sudden.

She'd been imagining how it would all look like, and now this girl, no Sakura, had made all of it go away and reveal the whole treasure to her. She actually looked away. Her fangs reached their full prominence now, sticking out between her lips even when she closed her mouth.

"F-friends you say?"

She refused to look at her, no she couldn't look at her now.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: August 28, 2019, 01:03:58 AM »
Sakura

"Yes, did I stutter, Val?" Sakura suddenly shortened her name, staring at the shapely blond vampire. "Does that not appeal to you..." Sakura sounded disappointed, sad. If she laid it on a bit more, she'd have aquired a powerful ally and sponser.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: August 28, 2019, 01:12:42 AM »
Valerie

Schliick.

Valerie's claw länk hand sunk into her her own thigh as her whole body tensed. If Sakura paid attention she might even see the small trails of blood leaking out from her mouth, which came from the vampire biting her own lips.

"Please be quiet..... If I.... If I look at you then I might do things...."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: August 28, 2019, 01:16:22 AM »
Sakura

The shadow slid back out of her leotard, stitching itself back together around her, this time as a suit. A second later, Sakura was wearing what looked like a normal prim and proper suit, albeit an absurdly well fit one.

"I'm sorry, is this better?" Sakura asked after a minute. "I didn't mean to cause problems." 

She really didn't relish a fight.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: August 28, 2019, 01:23:01 AM »
Valerie

Valerie's body slowly relaxed but her fangs remained out, at least she wasn't tearing at herself anymore. She turned to Sakura and seemed to release and relieved breathe.

"Thank you Sakura... I was about to hurt myself and maybe even you.... That would have been unforgivable. I, I hope you aren't mad at me.... It's just that, I've seldom seen roses as pretty as you."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: August 28, 2019, 01:29:38 AM »
Sakura

A faint blush flooded Sakura's cheeks, tinting them a rosy red. She wasn't used to such-genuine and heartfelt compliments from anybody except her sister. Usually, it was from ambitious second or third sons seeking to pass on their percieved talent.

"Please don't do that! I was just trying to tease you a bit about your obvious attraction!"

Sakura stammered out, losing her cool momentarily. She cleared her throat, and did a pose, showing off her back and her butt, as well as a new angle to her legs.

"Well, um, since we're friends, shall we go grab a drink? Get to know each other a bit better?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: August 28, 2019, 01:40:42 AM »
Valerie

"No that doesn't work...." At first it did sound like she was answering Sakura's as she slid out of the throne and almost landed on her face before she braced herself and flipped up on her feet right next to Sakura.

She was a bit shorter than her new friend.

"You're far too feminine for that suit."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: August 28, 2019, 01:45:35 AM »
Sakura

Sakura blinked at the display of acrobatics and speed surpassing her own. Then, she smiled. "Thanks. I actually wear this when I'm expecting to go into a battle, usually. It offers me a lot more mobility than a dress.

Then, she did an extravagent bow and took Valerie's hand. She gently took ahold of it and brought it to her lips, kissing the back of her hand. "Plus, I enjoy cosplay."

Or rather, Luvia had a fetish for butlers.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: August 28, 2019, 02:02:25 AM »
Valerie

"Co-cospaly..." Her eyes lit up with an intense desire, different yet similar to the one before. it was so intense that she didn't even react to Sakura kissing the back of her hand.

"What kind of cosplay?" She was glaring at the jacket of the butler uniform, almost like she wanted to burn it down. "I don't really like it, it makes your breasts look smaller."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: August 28, 2019, 02:05:11 AM »
Valerie

"Co-cospaly..." Her eyes lit up with an intense desire, different yet similar to the one before. it was so intense that she didn't even react to Sakura kissing the back of her hand.

"What kind of cosplay?" She was glaring at the jacket of the butler uniform, almost like she wanted to burn it down. "I don't really like it, it makes your breasts look smaller."

Sakura

As Valerie complained, Sakura's outfit refitted itself, gripping her breasts even tighter, and opening itself up on the top, showing off her cleavage.

"Better?" She laughed. "I like all sorts of cosplay, but more importantly, do you know any places we could go to? I don't really know the good sites yet. The only one I've heard of is the Luscious Angel, but a place run by a demon queen sounds a bit dangerous."

Sakura leaned forward a bit, causing her boobs to both jiggle and give Valerie a better view of her pristine white flesh.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: August 28, 2019, 02:17:16 AM »
Valerie

"You mean Elizabeth? I have all kinds of dirt on her, she wouldn't be able to touch you as long as you're with me and besides..."

"You're dressed for the place now, oh and heads up it's not demon queen. She's a genuine Succubus."