Cross Effects > Areas

Halloween Town

<< < (21/64) > >>

yinsukin:
Aruna

The endless fire grows, consuming all.
Carved from the endless void, I yearn for power!
As my body grows stronger, I find freedom!
As I find freedom, I yearn for salvation!
Light, oh so absolute in your power,
Feel the weight of everlasting darkness!

A blade radiating with dark energy materialized in his hands.  He held it in front of him, ready to engage at any moment.  So thats it... you've been reading my mind.  Your wrong about one thing though.

"I don't think it would be cathartic to beat on a drunk."

With that began chanting.

Bern:
Lulu

"No I haven't, I don't even know your name!" That was the end of her mental dialogue, the link between them cut off as she retreated from his mind.

"A drunk Angel" As if to reinforce her point, two luminescent wings burst forth from her back and a shining halo appeared atop her head, although the ring of light was quite dim now. Perhaps reflecting how she lost the connection with her home.

She continued moving forwar-

And then she tripped on a lose rock and plummeted face first into the ground at his feet, and her sword disappeared into thin air the moment she struck the ground.

Despite falling like that, she remained as pure as when he first laid eyes on her.

yinsukin:
Aruna

As Aruna saw the familiar radiant light, she tightened her grip on his blade.  That sort of raw holy energy was something he was all too familiar with.  The light blared in his face, overwhelming his figure until... she fell on the ground.

Aruna placed on knee on the ground, placed a hand on her back and said, "Aruna."

He never finished his spell. 

A man approached.  "There is no violence in this bar.  We don't want to anger the candlemen.  May you please leave?"

Aruna flashed his demonic smile.  "Yeah we were on our way out."

Aruna placed Lulu down on the rooftop.  He took flight after leaving, flying atop the nearest building and landing on the flat roof.  "Where do you live?  I can take you somewhere safer than a rooftop."

Bern:
Lulu

It was almost sad to leave his embrace, by nature she craved attention, affection from others. And in return she brought a calm that would soothe even the weariest of hearts.

Nevertheless she left it and stood on to the rooftop floor with a bit more steadiness to her than before.

"Home huh.... I don't have one here." She looked away from him, towards something far far away, too far away to ever be seen by the naked eye.

yinsukin:
Aruna

Aruna flexed his hand, his demonic biceps bulging and shrinking as he moved his arm, checking to see if it worked.  Carrying that angel girl up onto the roof was so easy and she so light.  She was short but...

He stared at her chest, then returned to his demonic hands.

She should be heavier.  The other strange thing was he was already fully healed, so much so that he was able to return his anatomy to how it was before.  His gaze followed hers, looking into the horizon far beyond.

"Yeah me neither," he said.  "I just got expelled from my old place.  I.... guess I have nowhere to take you."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version