Cross Effects > Areas

Halloween Town

<< < (22/64) > >>

Bern:
Lulu

Except when he looked up the second the Angel wasn't staring at the horizon anymore, she was right in front him and those round mounds that should make her way heavier were now dangling in front of him, only held up by that flimsy black dress that didn't look like it could contain them.

"How about we kill some bad guy then and take their place?" She said it with such a casual smile it was almost chilling. Yet there was not an ounce of killing intent lacing her words, only the same calming presence washing over him as she got closer.

yinsukin:
Aruna

A face full of breasts met him as he turned around.  It was a while since he last saw so much boob.  It wasn't unpleasant.  The demon's red eyes leveled with her own as he tilted his head upwards.  One would think that the calming presence would make a person feel at ease, and it did, but a voice in the back of his mind whispered.

This isn't right

But he couldn't deny it.  He was curious.  That thing that had always driven him forward pushed him to look her dead in the eyes and say, "I suppose I don't mind but we should do it discretely.  I hate attention.  Oh and one more thing, I want to be on the same page.  What is a 'bad' human to you?"

Bern:
Lulu

"Someone terrible who do terrible things. Like exploit the weak, those who get off to murder and torture, and those who strip choice away. There is no greater sin. People were born free and so they shall remain." She delivered her speech while meeting his gaze with her blue eyes that contrasted his own. Demon and Angel, red and blue.

"And don't worry about the attention. Every shadow needs a light doesn't it? You can be my shadow and I can be your light hehe... Sounds pretty silly doesn't it but I mean it. We should work together to get out of this slump."

yinsukin:
Aruna

The demon laughed.  This was way too rich.  It felt like a dream.  An angel with the same values?  An angel who did not try to murder him for existing?  An angel who wants to work with him?  It was like a human Nazi being best friends with a holocaust survivor.

"I suppose that has a nice ring to it," he said, smiling as he lost himself in her blue eyes.  "You know your the strangest creature I've ever met and I don't understand you at all but.... I like you.  Its equal parts refreshing and terrifying."

Bern:
Lulu

"Aww..."

She grabbed onto the back of his suddenly and pulled him in, right into her divinely soft hills. "Did I just make the big bad demon act all cutesy and swoon over me? That's so sweet hehe~"

Lulu didn't let him go tho instead she begun patting his head. "You'll have to do more than just sweet talk if you wanna get to know me and win my heart Aruna..."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version