Cross Effects > Areas

Halloween Town

<< < (23/64) > >>

yinsukin:
Aruna

Aruna groaned as he felt a hand on his back and boobs in his face.  With her breasts enveloping his head, he could confirm it for sure.  These were absolutely the biggest breasts he had felt since coming to this city.  He pushed and shoved, but he could not break free.  Chains emerged from his back, sinking into the roof and pulling him out of her boobs.  Another set of chains emerged from his chest, wrapping around her torso and squeezing.  She would be able to feel the magic draining from her body and flowing into him.

LET GO, he demanded, hoping she was listening.  I said let go!

Even as he said that, her magic was... delicious.  Part of him did not want to let her go.  The sheer rush of holy power was... exhilarating.

Bern:
Lulu

Lulu giggled as he struggled to break out of her loving embrace. She pulled on the chain making it wrap tighter against her torso as her heavenly essence poured into it. The divine flow continued unabated yet the blonde seemed completely unfazed by it. Because it didn't bother her, she could tell he enjoyed it and therefore she let him go on.

"You might want to stop or you could grow addicted to my juices." He would get addicted. The sweet succulent taste of it would undoubtedly be irresistible to someone like him, especially when he was pulling right from its source, her. It was even more concentrated than before when she'd been merely embracing her but that came with some side effects too, like the fact that her feeling were felt much more clearly this way. Her care for him was what Aruna would feel with no deception to veil it.

"I like your chains, they make me feel all tingly."

yinsukin:
Aruna

It was irresistible.  It was said that if you could drain an angel of its energy, you would be granted untold power and ascend to their level.  It was true that he felt an stronger healthier but it was not anymore so than a regular creature.  In this moment, he realized where the legend may have started.  It felt so good.  That power causing through him but there was something more to it, warmth.  This whole time he wondered why she would care so much about him but this warmth.  It was much like the kind the gods of darkness gave off, even what humans describe the light of god feeling like, a sort of unconditional kindness.

I... don't want to stop...  But... if you let me drain all of your mana I'll drink your life-force too...  You have to let go before this gets worse!

Why?  Why did she have these feelings for him?  It didn't make any sense.  After all, if she had these feelings, did all the angels feel this way, even towards demons?  If thats the case, why did they kill so much?  Why did they horde all that power?  Why did they tell all of those lies to the humans?  Why was he where they pointed their swords?

Who the hell are you?!

Bern:
Lulu

"You're a greedy boy aren't you Aruna? But don't underestimate my love like that, I'll be here no matter how much you try and take it. And what makes you think you aren't already nomming my essence hehe..."

She begun reeling in him in by his own chain like he was the prey, of course there was nothing sinister in her movements and it was more like she was trying to playfully punish him.

"I don't know what the Angels in your world are like. But in my home, we protect and guide all those who are in need, no matter the race. I am the Archangel Lulu and my domain is love. That makes you my charge, you who have known little of it..." And the blodne Angel delivered it all withou a hint of embarrassment.

yinsukin:
Aruna

Aruna buried his face further into her breast, accepting all that came with this action.  This woman was a fantasy angel, a creature not of his world.  He wondered what it would be like to exist in a world like that, where angels did not harm demons and extended their love to all.  However, he did wonder then why she has killed humans and other angels.  Maybe a world like that wasn't a utopia after all.

Aruna's body trembled in her grip, faintly glowing as he drank more and more of her mana.  She was right.  He wasn't just drinking her mana.  The chains were converting her life-force into mana.  In other words, he was already drinking that.  The trembling did not stop, but for a brief moment, he opened himself up to the possibility of affection from an angel, from love.

The squirming stopped, but he began to shake.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version