Author Topic: Halloween Town  (Read 12072 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Halloween Town
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2019, 11:00:00 PM »
Serana

She had scarcely taken note of the other woman getting caught in that manner. When her servant proceeded to go out of his way to rescue said woman from that fate? Serana just... watched. Her features were emotionless, neither judging nor condoning. It was as if she just didn't care.

But appearances could be deceiving.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2019, 01:39:27 AM »
Fox girl

The girl's face turned bright red as she scrambled to grab her tail.   She was so smooth for like five seconds!  How could she mess all of that up in even less time!?  Well, she managed to grab her tail.  Maybe he didn't see that.

"Raaaaa!" she roared, holding up her hands as if she were ready to pounce.  Well roar wasn't the right word to describe what came out of her mouth.  It was more of a gasp that sounded like a lion cub trying to sound scary to a predator.  "See that!  Thats what happens when....."

Oh forget it...

"I'm sorry..." she said, looking down at the ground.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 02:28:10 AM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2019, 02:46:11 AM »
Zeke

"Relax, no harm no foul!" He grinned and laid back, flapping his hand over to ease the tension. "Well, I am new here. If you could show me around a bit, it'd be great!" He grinned from ear to ear, for a moment he looked as cute as a sunshine.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2019, 02:59:56 AM »
Serana

Silent and graceful, Serana practically glided her way across the ground to appear from out behind her servant's back. Her cold eyes and smile were directed right at the vulpine vixen who had drawn the chivalrous attention of You. "Yes, I do believe we would quite appreciate something of a tour. From a local."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2019, 03:31:07 AM »
Zeke

"E-eh?" He blinked innocently before he felt a sudden cold chill. Something was staring down his back, like a dozen cold needles running through his bones. It was the cruel chill of death, and a smile he'd probably have nightmares sleeping over.

His lady was wonderful like that. He very discreetly moved to hush something in her ear, which hopefully would be big enough to get the memo. She was bound to scare the cute lady!

"Boss, with all due respect, don't you think we'd cover more ground if we split?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2019, 12:31:06 AM »
Fox girl

The girl stared up at the two.  They were both taller than her and oddly confident for somone wandering into this part of the city.  Even fellow monsters tended to at least feel shy, or some false sense of bravado when arriving here.  Although, the girl certainly seemed to have that.  Even so, there was only one thing that bothered her.

Crap, he is taken!

The sliding door opened and shut, the air blasting them before going away.  It was getting annoying.  "Alright.  I suppose I have a little bit of time."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2019, 06:25:24 AM »
Serana

She gave her servant a Look. As if she needed to say anything to convey how obvious his intentions were. Without looking at the vulpine woman again Serana stated, "We appreciate the time you are taking out of your day for this, miss."

Her smile returned, and grew.

... that door was rather irritating. It was only elven dignity that prevented Serana from showing how annoying it was.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2019, 03:44:29 AM »
Zeke

"This door is such a pain..." He sighed. Why couldn't she just listen to reason? His point was perfectly sound. "Fine, fine. et's just get this over with." He grumbled and pouted.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2019, 04:15:20 PM »
Fox

As the door opened once more, the fox girl slipped through, accidentally bumping into a stranger with her hips.  She looked back and smiled as she realized her tail did not get caught this time.  Feeling high off her brief moment of success, she twirled around before giving a little bow.

"This is a shopping center, one of many spread throughout the district!  I am sure you don't need my help to realize this is a mall."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2019, 06:29:32 AM »
Serana

"A Mall? An interesting term... explain." Serana mused, and commanded, aloud, shameless in her curiosity and disregard for the opinions and views of others. They could not influence her self-image, and so admitting ignorance meant nothing.

Her servant's obvious philandering intentions were of course disregarded.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2019, 03:07:09 PM »
Zeke

"Huh? It's like a market where goods and services are exchanged for money. There's even entertainment and all kinds of stores. You've never heard of it?" He looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2019, 01:00:14 AM »
Fox Girl

Oh lord, we are going to be here all day.

"The mall is... umm... Its a building that has many stores in it and the purpose is to ummm..... allow people to visit one place for all of their needs and expose them to new products they wouldn't otherwise buy?  Most people just use it to hang out.  I have gotten hit on a few times here.  It is sort of a place for teenagers to hang out in."

Weird.  The woman spoke with authority and confidence, yet didn't know what a mall was.  She turned to the man that rushed to her aid and thought to herself, I wonder if he is into the domineering type....

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2019, 10:49:10 PM »
Serana

"I see. It seems quite convenient in that respect." She held her chin in her hand and frowned in consideration, before nodding. "I approve of this innovation."

In fact, she was pleased enough by it to turn her attention to the vulpine girl more. "I would have you continue this tour."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2019, 12:03:54 AM »
Fox Girl

The fox girl turned away from the two, starting at the mall.  Her hips wiggled a little bit as her tail swished back and forth.  She was a little nervous.

"The mall isn't the important part, its the people," she said, walking away from the mall.  It was one of the first times since she arrived that she really considered the impact of the culture of the district itself.  For a while now, she had taken it all for granted. 

"The fact of the matter is that we are all monsters.  All of us were rejected from our respective districts for one reason or another.  Some of us chose to leave, others left for fear of their lives.  That label of otherworldly creature..... In the right enviroment, it has the power to crush anyone, an oppressive force on the minds of us monsters.  But here, it is a source of strength.  We are the monsters of the world and the hallow queen is our beloved leader!"

As she spoke, a bus passed by.  On top of the bus, a candleman sat perched on the roof, its butt melted and hardened, allowing it to stick to the top.  It eyed the two for a moment before casting its eyes elsewhere.  "Our public transportation used to be run entirely by the queen's servants, but now that the district is a sprawling metropolis, they are used mostly for security.  They are pretty strong, even by monsters standards, but occasionally they get overpowered by our stronger citizens and criminals but its a sight to see when a whole group of them has to put someone down.  Its best to leave the area when that happens."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2019, 12:11:23 AM »
Zeke

He just followed along, watching silently for a moment, It was when she spoke that he closed his eyes, thought a moment. Then he answered, with a surprisingly warm voice.

"Even a monster can wish for a place to call home, a brotherhood to belong to. I understand." He smiled. "No one wants to die alone, eh?"

He couldn't say he didn't understand the sentiment. Better than anyone. After all, he too was a monster that had been cast away. He didn't think anyone would understand that.

His eye turned to his lady. But you understand, right?