Cross Effects > Areas

Halloween Town

<< < (33/64) > >>

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Bern on October 02, 2020, 11:49:20 AM --- Valerie

Crunch.

The radio had been crushed into pieces with a simple squeeze of her hand. "How boring." She turned her attention to Sakura and immediately brightened up. "of course, your King cannot be touched by mongrels like this. Oh and you did good too."

Pat.

Her hand gently rubbed Sakura's head. Edelgard should be back any moment now, she could feel the girl approaching.

"But.."

Then she turned around facing away from Halloween Town. "It is time to go before that annoying queen shows her ugly face, and if we stick around for too long we will be dragged into their political drama.... But more importantly, I really need to see what he is up to, I have felt his frustration mounting higher and higher since we parted and I am starting to really worry..."

--- End quote ---

Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura's familars stood in a circle a good distance away from the candlemen, preventing them from closing in any closer. They would not be able to pass without a fight.

"Mm..." Sakura beamed as Valerie's fingers ruffled her hair. She nodded affirmatively. "Edel and I were only here to help you out. I don't have any stake in this fight, and I can't say I'm a fan of the defending side." She took a step back and turned to face Edelgard, smiling at the bronzed statuesque elf. "I don't have any interest in meeting up with that man right now, so I'm going to head out and explore the city for a while." She turned to glance at Valerie. "That fine? You don't need me there for anything, right?"

Aiden:
The Intruders, with Zeke

The tank drivers attempted to pull back, the engine roaring like a dragon while the treads tore up the blacktop of the alley in reverse to get away from the monster who avoided their shot. They got about six meters before Zeke caught up with them, and then it was just a matter of him for him to leap forward with every punch, to keep up with them in their fear and their desperation, while they ground their way past the facades of the buildings next to them hoping to get away.

But each strike damaged them - the front, the treads, the cannon that threatened to hit him in the head when he jumped, it all shattered and was rendered useless. In the end all that remained inside were men... okay, some men, because the one who'd been closest to the front of the tank had been crushed and was only just barely alive after the last strike.

Knowing they could not flee with the tank, they attempted to flee without it, charging their way up the hatch while he was so focused on breaking their glorious weapon.

Intruders, without Zeke

Without the Candlemen to stop them all that remained were corpses, and those were a touch easier since they could not lob volleys of fire. The civilians suffered for the lapse in attention, as the few remaining remnants of the original attack committed to throwing their lives away doing as much damage to civilian structures and people as possible...

Kotomine_Rin:
Zeke

If that was enough to get the ants scurrying out of their hill, they should have never bit to begin with.

"So that's where you were hiding."

Zeke dashed right in front of the tank's hatch with a slasher's expression, a burning fist ready to end it all there and then. Was it joy? No, it was impossible to tell Zeke's expression at all, only the terror from the Comumbian's eyes, reflected into an empty gaze.

Half-heartedness was something so pitiful... A fist shot forth to break them. They were going to deliver these soldiers from their pain this instant.

--- Quote from: yinsukin on October 01, 2020, 11:26:18 PM ---Harley

A gasp escaped the hallow queen's lips.  Blood spurted from her mouth and trickled down her exposed belly.  The drops of blood blended in slightly with the orange skirt she was sporting as she looked down to see a sword driven through her chest.  The last thing she heard before she blacked out was,

"Fall to the ground, forgotten amongst the bodies you have buried."

--- End quote ---

But it stopped an inch away from their faces. The vessel laid wide-eyed, and only a grin and shake of one's head to follow it up. A bitter laugh escaped their lips. The sort you'd make after realizing you've been played. They mocked themselves with no hate or spite. Yes, Zeke congratulated the enemy from the bottom of their heart.

"Hehehe... lucky devils." That was the last thing the comet told them before bursting away. To let them live... was it mercy? As the undead approached them, they'd come to realize that it was nothing of the sort. Only a dog losing interest in a toy.

He wouldn't even spare them an indifferent glance.

yinsukin:
Candlemen

"Harley is dead," one of the candlemen said to Valarie.

Harley's body

Harley's body laid face down on the floor, back to the sky and belly to the ground.  It was unmoving, with a pool of blood growing larger underneath the body.

Bern:
Valerie

Sakura let the others leave after waving them off, she wasn't quite finished yet and the information she'd just heard caught her attention enough to put her current plans on hold.

She darted in front of the nearest candleman and bit it into him, the poor thing's essence flooded her, and with that came all the mories related to what was going on right now. The Vampire King wasn't picky, she'd sort through them all until she was satisfied.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version