Cross Effects > Areas

Halloween Town

<< < (35/64) > >>

Bern:
Valerie

"Hey, you smell different huh... I think we... should take... her..."

Valerie's crimson eyes turned from the Hollow Queen over to Zeke and just like that her gaze was glued onto something, that something being Zeke. As if she was in trance, she approached him with a eager sway to her hips, she had found her new prey.

"You did not tell me.... All this happened to you..."

Her hand came to rest on his chiseled abs and the vampire's fingers traced over his muscles, not just feeling him up but almost worshiping him. "First you buy me this awesome outfit, then you come back looking like this absolute hunk... I like it, really like it."

Throb.

Her fangs extended as her excitement peaked, no soared even higher than it had in the last couple days and then she flung herself at him, pressed her face up against his chest and held onto him, but it wasn't enough, she needed more.

"Oh Zeke... Whatever shall I do with you?"

Kotomine_Rin:
Zeke

Oh. She's leaving... shouldn't we stop her?

"..."

Zeke crossed the vessel's arms, thoroughly unimpressed - or maybe just sassing her. If their black eyes were a window to the soul, then surely they were the same she had met earlier today. That familiarity had to be why they could say something like that to a noble king.

"What part are you addressing when you're saying that?"

But there was some confusion in those eyes; as if it took them a bit to process the meaning behind her words, or maybe trying to recall something. Did we buy that? I remember her, but therest is like walking through a fog. More importantly, their body shivered a bit at her touch. After all, even with their powers dormant, Zeke's body was as scalding as a hot bath. To him, even a regular sunny day felt a bit frisky. But her chill fingers felt...pleasant.

"You're as adorable as ever. Right, I remember, you made me experience your body earlier. It felt good." Zeke scratched behind Val's ears playfully, totally relaxed and embracing the feeling. Until he boldly swooped her with his arm under her plump butt, lifting her to eye level. "And it made me very happy. I'm glad this makes you happy."

yinsukin:
Harley

Harley raised an eyebrow, before vanishing into nothingness.

The resistance

Several miles away in an apartment complex rooftop, dozens of monsters gathered.  Werewolves, vampires, mutants, even some supernaturally gifted humans were present.  All of them gathered around the batgirl.  "Harley has been reported stabbed," one man said.  "The false queen is dead.  They say that an outsider with brown skin was present.  We may be able to pin the assassination's on her for now."

The batgirl paused.  "I don't really feel good about that.  Maybe we can leave that as a rumor, but I think our official story should be that the warrior who wasn't a part of Valarie's faction should take the brunt, since intelligence is reporting he was the first to respond to the body."

"Thats the one who fought in the tournament right?  Well if it is him then thats perfectly believable." 

Meanwhile....

Bern:
Valerie

"We know each other you silly piece of man meat. Remember the Arena, my scythe bit you so many times and you burned me over and over, we killed each other so sooo many times. And then, then you sold that dagger to buy me this outfit."

Smoooch.

She kissed him on the cheek.

"You are such a sweet boy Zeke."

Kotomine_Rin:
Zeke

Sweet...?

"It was a good time." There was no doubt Zeke's flesh remembered their battle, reminiscing it was enough to make their body throb. And as she described these events, pieces and fragments started surfacing.

When two people fight, they don't just let their bodies touch. Souls, wills, the very core of your being expresses itself with every attack - taken or received. To Zeke, that intimacy ran ever deeper than seeing her naked, so it's not like a kiss on the cheek would ever fluster them. Fighting felt as good as sex. But being called sweet? Treated like some child? Zeke's eyes glanced straight at her and away from her. It looked like despite all their boisterous villainy, Zeke wasn't used at all to being sweet-talked. Hatred and curses were plentiful commodities.

This made him heat up a little. They flashed a hungry grin to hide that.

"Oi oi, don't act like a hag my friend. If you're going to kiss me and tease me, do it like you mean it." He didn't even hesitate to move in and taste her mouth, taking everythting it had to offer with purpose.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version