Cross Effects > Areas

Halloween Town

<< < (36/64) > >>

yinsukin:
Resistance Safehouse

"Harley wounded in battle while valiantly attempting to save the citizens from harm," Harley said with a grin.  "I think I like the sound of that headline best."

Everyone in the crowd turned, only to see Harley standing atop a building behind them.  In one hand she held a flaming pumpkin.  All the while the red flaming eyes of the candlemen perked up and stared at their soon to be victims on the rooftop.  "You know, the nice thing about these abandoned building safehouses is that I never have to worry about any witnesses when its time for extermination.  Don't worry, if you scream your wills loud enough for me to remember, i'll be sure to follow through on them."

"You've got to be kidding me!" the batgirl groaned.  "EVERYONE OUT NOW!  THIS isn't the end."

Bern:
Valerie

"Hey everything has it's time and pla-hmpfff.." The rest of what she was saying got swallowed by the kiss. She met it, even indulged in it for a few seconds although she let him dictate the pace. Then she pulled away and addressed him again while still sounding hot and bothered.

"I know how to find the naughty cowards who did this. And what better way to do this seriously then continue once we've taken care of them..." She said as as her tongue came out to play, all the way from his chin to his ear she tasted him and it was oh so sweet.

"And then you take me atop a pile of their battered bodies, because the only thing better than then some good old fighting and fucking, is doing both."

Kotomine_Rin:
Zeke

"Hm? The queen of this place seems to have this under her thumb. We were only ordered to lend a helping hand this time, not take lives..." Zeke's eyes and breathing didn't change when she pulled out. Haaah, they liked this. How long had it been since something made them feel this alive? But was it good enough to go against the elven queen's will?

--- Quote from: yinsukin on October 06, 2020, 10:35:45 PM ---Harley

"If you don't want to be a hero, don't shirk that unto me.  Now leave before I come for you next."
--- End quote ---

Zeke's expression intensified while her tongue trailed on him. Harley was correct, they hadn't come here to be altruistic. But she wasn't quite right.

"Yes. This sounds like a good reason... to even the scope of the odds. I don't like one-sided conflicts."

A hero isn't someone who saves people. A hero simply enforces their justice. Strength, will, as long as they strive true, they change the flow of the masses. A hero of one nation may be the hated enemy of another. A demon lord might be the savior of a long-forgotten race. Zeke lacked the self-delusion to call his actions good, but they followed a creed that they defined. This was no different than heroic justice - as long as it was backed by the victor's true right.

"Let's make this place our own. No need to abuse the populace, just strip the powers above and take until we have our fill. That way, we can cuck the queen and the ones pining for this land at the same time." Zeke raised a fist to the skies. "I'll be happy to take you on her throne."

yinsukin:
The Resistance Safehouse

The sounds of explosions were only barely surpassed by the screams of dying monsters.  The queen couldn't help but smile as she heard this beautiful symphony.  Pumpkin's rained from the sky, dotting the remains of the building with explosions.  With the combined firepower of the candlemen and herself, the rooftop was obliterated in mere moments, taking a good chunk of the resistence's lives along with it.  Chard bodies laid on the ground outside the building, flung from the building by the explosion.

The batgirl stood resolute, her yellow animalistic eyes glaring at the hallow queen standing above the rest of them.  "Hear my words wicked dictator.  I'm not stalling for time here.  Today is the day that you will fall.  We messed up your assassination's, but that just means we need to pick up the slack now.  The resistance will win this day."

Candlemen took on the remaining resistance members, balls of energy flying in all different directions, ripping apart the building in their struggle for survival.  Although even to a newcomer to the battle it was clear there was no hope for the resistance group.  Their numbers were already at 25%, no 10%, a mere fraction of the entire group.  The ambush was effective, wiping out more than half in mere moments.  Only the strongest remained now.

Bern:
Valerie

Blink.

Blink..

Blink...

"Did you... Was that a proposal Zeke? Taking a throne... Rule together and then take me the King on said throne. No one has ever laid claim to me in such an utterly perverse way, how exhilarating... Buuut..."

Her powerful thighs tightened their grip around him, it wasn't meant to be threatening though, quite the opposite, all forms of heat and anger she held for him had been swept away by a different emotion.

"I never said anything about killing them, it is all about the message hmm hmm..." Valerie quickly explained to him about the group of Candlemen that would have the knowledge of the rebel's hideout.

"...And for that reason, I accept. Hmm I suppose I will have to cut back on the promiscuity now, unless you want me to cuck you? Daaaarling-"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version