Cross Effects > Areas

Halloween Town

<< < (37/64) > >>

Kotomine_Rin:
Zeke

"Oh no, whatever shall I do. Please, deliver me from my majesty, your misery." He feigned fear and regret as her thighs closed in like a vice, but shook his head with a calm smile. Even if he tried to bullshit her, he sucked at lying. The truth is, even something like this was pleasant.

"No. A jewel is beautiful because others can adore it. I'm not so jealous that I'd keep a bird in a cage. Ah, but I expect the same courtesy. This is my right of conquest, or as the people of this age call it - your things are my things."

Even if it was Zeke, his tone wasn't as crazed or depraved as before. He swooped the queen of the night up in his embrace and carried her away to the skies - four burning wings behind his back. Following her lead, this wouldn't take long at all.

The two great stars crashed on the hideout's roof, smashing it into bits. Zeke's uncaring eyes turned to the fight below with a tired, but amiable smile. But the delivery was totally deadpan.

"Honey I'm hoome."

Some things never change.

yinsukin:
Harley

The eyes of the batgirl and Harley locked onto the approaching couple.  A flaming pumpkin appeared in Harley's hands, her jovial smile creeping onto her face.  She leapt from the building, landing on a shorter one adjacent to the one she had perched herself on.  "How did you know about this?" she said, glancing at the batgirl then at Valarie.  "Well none of this is your concern."

The bat girl bit her lip and said, "Help us please."

The battle continued.  A few more fell to the candlemen.  The resistance wouldn't last much longer.

Bern:
Valerie

"There can be only one Queen of the Night." The blond vampire was still clinging to Zeke's broad form, it was even more intimate than before with her pressed tightly against and rubbing her cheeks against his chest. The heat that clung to him at all times was exotic, and it drove her mad with desire.

Throb.

Her fangs were fully extended and were pounding like mad, she really needed to sink them into something, no to sink them into him. She was absolutely drenched and her underwear would have surely been ruined if they weren't the high quality magical fabrics from Liz's tower. Even so her arousal was like a sharp edge but she wouldn't give in, not until he fulfilled his promise and claimed her upon the throne.

"All of you! Acknowledge me as your ruler and we shall save you from the tyrant Harley!"

Kotomine_Rin:
Zeke

Help...?

Zeke's eyes narrowed. Salvation? What a strange thing to say to an evil that'd gladly devour everything for its own sake. But the truly strange part was the unease Zeke felt at the request. Zeke must have once asked for the same thing, for a savior to come down to drag them from the darkness.

Teeth grit against one another. What was this audacity? They were the ones who initiated this pitiful assassination, and yet they dared to complain and beg when their incompetence bore fruit!? To them... to Zeke of all people!?

Val could feel the tension in Zeke's muscles, swelling, and begging for release. Their body's form was intensifying, and the heat that stroked her took an entirely different quality. It was the kind of intensity that could only be born from madness, but it was enough to drive her mad herself. It was an unfair, absurd strength. Genuine power.

"That won't be necessary."

A power that was touching her. Heating her up. And - wait. Wait wait wait. Did he just pick up a piece of rubble?! This large piece of rock, held tight between those fingers!? His intent was clear, he was going to crush the resistance utterly with this. His rage, his outrage, all of it must be enough for him to unleash death on the impudent monsters. It must have been a relieving sight for Harley, that her work would be cut out for her.

Phew...

Wait! No! What was the meaning of this! Before protesting was even an option, Zeke cocked the rubble back, raised his leg - and yeeted the stone with that monstrous strength straight into the candlemen! The stone cracked and split into  a volley of sharpnel, and it all fired down on the enemy forces. As if it was a rocket, an impact like this would truly shatter the earth and burst like lightning. Zeke's grin moved to the resistance, far more friendly than you'd expect.

"You are shameless, prideless... and worse of all, weak. Stand back. We don't want to wait another second." How could they - Zeke say all of this as if each of these things was a badge of honor. His muscled burst and launched him to the hallow queen, hungry to ravage the enemies in his way.

"I will protect you."

yinsukin:
Harley

Queen of the night?

The face of the hallow queen was dimly lit by a crackling fire.    Still, after the treatment he gave her, she was no fool.  The Hallow Queen knew what was coming next and enlarged her pumkin.  It grew to the size of a truck, held aloft over her head before falling down on Zeke like a meteor.

The batgirl looked up at her options.  The vampire king who demanded loyalty or seemingly would leave them to die.  This strange man who fought in the tournament but seemed to act on a whim.  She thought back to all her struggles, the effort it took to build this resistance, the friends she made and lost along the way, it kept her frozen in place.  It was the type of sadness that made her completely unwilling to move, to do anything but think upon her failure.

"Trade one tyrant for another?" she asked aloud, her voice drowned out by everyone elses.  "I..."

Then she heard it, the voice that broke the heavens.  "I will protect you?" she repeated.

The forces of the candlemen stopped attacking the rebels the second Harley observed Zeke moving his body.  Many of the remaining forces dropped their weapons and stared at Valarie as if observing the sun rising for the first time.  Others simply fled, monsterous bodies crashing through the ruins of the building by force and falling to the ground below.  Some had wings or other methods of flight and thus flew away.  Meanwhile the candlemen turned their heads to face Zeke, ready to fire.

"You can keep that title Valarie.  I only desire to be queen of the monsters."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version