Cross Effects > Areas

Halloween Town

<< < (5/64) > >>

yinsukin:
Fox girl

The girl stared up at the two.  They were both taller than her and oddly confident for somone wandering into this part of the city.  Even fellow monsters tended to at least feel shy, or some false sense of bravado when arriving here.  Although, the girl certainly seemed to have that.  Even so, there was only one thing that bothered her.

Crap, he is taken!

The sliding door opened and shut, the air blasting them before going away.  It was getting annoying.  "Alright.  I suppose I have a little bit of time."

Aiden:
Serana

She gave her servant a Look. As if she needed to say anything to convey how obvious his intentions were. Without looking at the vulpine woman again Serana stated, "We appreciate the time you are taking out of your day for this, miss."

Her smile returned, and grew.

... that door was rather irritating. It was only elven dignity that prevented Serana from showing how annoying it was.

Kotomine_Rin:
Zeke

"This door is such a pain..." He sighed. Why couldn't she just listen to reason? His point was perfectly sound. "Fine, fine. et's just get this over with." He grumbled and pouted.

yinsukin:
Fox

As the door opened once more, the fox girl slipped through, accidentally bumping into a stranger with her hips.  She looked back and smiled as she realized her tail did not get caught this time.  Feeling high off her brief moment of success, she twirled around before giving a little bow.

"This is a shopping center, one of many spread throughout the district!  I am sure you don't need my help to realize this is a mall."

Aiden:
Serana

"A Mall? An interesting term... explain." Serana mused, and commanded, aloud, shameless in her curiosity and disregard for the opinions and views of others. They could not influence her self-image, and so admitting ignorance meant nothing.

Her servant's obvious philandering intentions were of course disregarded.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version