Cross Effects > Areas

Halloween Town

<< < (9/64) > >>

Kotomine_Rin:
Lawrence

The bird squaked in surprise when a... thing (candle?) suddenly talked. Grr, how dare it! Some crappy furniture had no right talking like that to a gorgeous beast like him! It soared along the halls, its eyes and path bright coloured flames of orange. It was more hard to tell if that creature sounded panicked or haughty. Probably both.

"Hey hey hey! 3 to the 1 to the 2 to the 3, this ain't no way to speak to your M.V.P! Make way to the prince of fire! We've got an A case of emergency goooing through! Now if you'll excuse me-"

Until a cane hooked its throat right in, pulling him back to the earth where he belonged.

"Shaddup."

His grey eyes looked down, then up to the man who spoke to him. He tried taking a step to bow but suddenly, he tripped, and nearly fell down his knees. It was almost pitiful, the way he tried to keep himself standing. Trying so hard to stay afloat. But for a moment, it wasnt sure if he did fall or simply used it as an excuse to kneel and implore.

"There is no time to explain. Your lord is in danger."

yinsukin:
Candleman

The candleman did not seem to care about the squaking of the bird, although its pupil's did track its movement.  However, when the man spoke of his master, his entire body started to shake.  In fact, all of the candlemen watching the interaction started to shake.  Their torso's matched their heads, swinging around as they all formed a circle around the two.

"What do you mean?  Be warned, lying about dangers to the queen are dealt with harshly."

yinsukin:
Fox girl

These two seemed really interested in their queen.  She wondered if they were politicians or something, someone from the outside interested in their queen.  Perhaps there was a little hope they were just colleagues.  She strutted along the cold sidewalk, her bare feet feeling the chill of the concrete.

"Well, the queen is very busy.  As I said, her magic provides for the entire district.  Getting an appointment with her is the hard part.  I suppose if you want I could take you to the town hall."

Kotomine_Rin:
Ezekiel

The void vessel mused, but was it the boy or the draken who smiled. "Who knows? We might get to meet her today after all..." He spoke as if it was an uncertain guess, and not something that he had decided already. Just what was going in that corrupt skull of his?

He ruffled the Fox Girl's head with a friendly grin, not much differently than an older brother. It was the same kind of mannerism he'd sport with his master when he was in a good mood, and most aware of his own state. You could almost say this kind of act was usually reserved for her. At least, until now.

Among the streets, masked beast walked where their hearts led. But whether they are human or monsters, all bear a mask to begin with, don't they? Some on their faces, others in their hearts. It's not like it was unusual to see unusual people around these parts, but even so...

"Oh right, Hallow Queen. Town Hall, yes! Um, where's that?"

Kotomine_Rin:
Lawrence

"I fear we are already too late. I can feel him, just as he can feel me. And unlike Little Russia, he'll know better to strike this domain alone. This might be too much, even for all of us..." He closed his eyes, and struggled to raise from his feet. Meanwhile his fiery bird perched on his shoulder.

"You must evacuate the people. We cannot give them another second to strike..."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version