Cross Effects > Areas

Halloween Town

<< < (10/64) > >>

Aiden:
Serana

Serana was not annoyed by the sight before her at all. Not the slightest bit. Her eyebrow was far too regal to 'twitch' or whatever such nonsensical word humans had attached to the motion. Instead she crossed her arms under her chest, and inclined her head. "Yes, it would be most helpful if you would show us to that place."

yinsukin:
Fox girl

3:30

The fox girl cocked her head to the side.  It was an odd way to ask for that.  Shrugging she simply said, "Well I said it might be hard to get a meeting, but you can see the building anytime!"

3:45 Halloween Town City Hall

The fox girl stood at the base of the stairs, one finger at the base of her chin.  "Odd, it seems like the candlemen are more plentiful here today.  And they are more.. active than they usually are...."

What was going on?

Meanwhile..

The candlemen had taken the man into another room, deep within the city hall.  It was a windowless room with nothing but an oval table.  A candleman on one end, and Lawarnce on the other.  The candleman's gaze was souless, almost as if he did not care.  Yet when he spoke, his words carried a strange weight of concern, both for his safety and for himself.

"We have called the Hollow Queen.  She will be here shortly.  Now tell me what you know and how we can fortify this district.  We must take action before the hollow queen arrives."

Kotomine_Rin:
Zeke

"Aw. Maybe the queen's having a romantic dinner party." He grinned relaxedly, and put a hand on his hip. He looked amused, as if there was a joke going on that only he had gotten the punchline to. But the grin was short lived, his expression soon turned sour. A look of concern and worry over him. "Well, it could be a security meeting. The city is wriggling with all sorts of problems lately. Crime, violence, crazy lunatics out to conquer the world..." His eyes shifted to his lady for a moment.

"...Haven't you heard? There's this creepy cult blooming as of late. A bunch of humans worshipping some dead dragon and wanting to join it or something. Dunno, it sounded pretty dumb, but I guess that's what humans are. Greedy and foolish, even death to them looks like some kind of-"

Lawrence

"Salvation." His words were as grim as his lifeless eyes. But there was a spark of will in their shine for a moment. "That is what they call themselves. I had been investigating them a while, and found there has been a burst of activity as of late. Like I said, there is no time. You need to ensure the safety of the people, don't you? Unless... is that not the wish of your lady?"

His gaze was icy for a moment. Just what did he mean by that?

"Hey hey Lawrence! Quit antagonizing them!" The fiery bird's wings flapped, and he spun around one of the candle dudes before pecking his head, causing his head to lean to the side with a sour sheepish look. "But he's right. The weaklings should scram before things get ugly. You can do that, can't you?"

Aiden:
Serana

The lich became very still as her willful servant began to ramble on about things it knew but had not seen fit to share with her. Serana placed a cool hand upon You's shoulder and gripped it tightly, digging her nails in with a smile. "You hadn't told me about this before. Were you trying not to worry me? How sweet."

yinsukin:
Fox Girl

The fox girl guided them up the stairs, giving way to a marble floor covered in candlemen.  They were looking in either direction, their eyes shifting back and forth.  One of them locked eyes with the trio, rushing over and firmly planting itself in front of them.  "Please evacuate the premises.  This facility is in a state of emergency."

Hollow Queen

An orange portal appeared in the center of the table, the hollow queen emerging covered in a twilight hue, her entire figure a silhouette.  The light around her dissipated, revealing a woman who looked to be in her early 20s, late teens.

"What is the matter sweetie?" she said, standing atop the table with a playful grin.  Her voice was soft, almost sensual, as if she were talking to a lover, or perhaps even a child.  It was an odd combination of tones.  "I heard a human came in to warn us about some terrorist group or something, but... well you look positivily flustered!  Normally we only treat monsters, but we are striving to be a more equal society!"

She hopped off the table, slowly strutting towards Lawrance.  "What is your woe, your fear, your plight?  Tell me what you think is so scary to my people."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version