Author Topic: Halloween Town  (Read 17472 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Halloween Town
« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2019, 08:07:43 PM »
Serana

"I am offering economic assistance I think you may find helpful after this."

With but a wave of her hand, Serana made her point. The hydra and the chaos accompanying it had already caused an extraordinary amount of damage to the surrounding area, and to the people who lived in it. Vehicles had been crushed and knocked aside, people splashed and sick with vile fluids, bystanders trampled and wounded - one of Halloween Town's centers of commerce ruined. The sounds coming from the casualties were like sweet perfume to the lich's senses, and she soaked them up and knew the hearts of this queen's people.

They were counting on her for more than just protection right now.

"I can have your forum here fixed in a matter of days."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2019, 08:18:20 PM »
Hallow Queen

The Hallow Queen frowned.  "Economic assistence is good and all but..."

She turned around, her back to the mysterous woman.  Her palms began to radiate with a crimson light.  Starting from her hips, she raised her hands upwards over her head in a circular arc, a trail of light following her movements.  With the extra power, she had just consumed, raising new buildings was child's play.  A massive dust cloud kicked up as a large buildings rose into the sky, even bigger than the last ones.  The cloud engulfed the two of them, separating them from each others feild of view.  When the dust cleared, the Hallow Queen was facing Serena, flashing her a proud smile.

"As you can see, we don't need such things.  You see every time we have been attacked, i've made it a point to rebuild bigger and more impressive than before.  It is a display of our perseverance and power against our human oppressors.  Is there anything else you can offer?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2019, 04:01:42 AM »
Serana

Oh, so this queen was competent.

Serana took the time to look it all over, obviously checking for signs of illusion but not expecting to actually find any such thing. She did not go very far in her stroll around the plaza before letting out a sigh of dejection. "I suppose all that remains is to ask you if you have anything you would like to be offered by a good neighbor."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 11, 2019, 03:06:03 AM »
Hallow Queen

The hallow queen put a finger on her blank smile.  "I suppose I wouldn't mind a little military support if things get... out of hand.  Although I think the most important thing to me is to grow our community."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 12, 2019, 10:45:51 PM »
Serana

Serana's own smile was equally as polite as she literally looked down to the Hallow Queen. "I would be more than willing to agree to providing military assistance against the threat of an unfettered humanity. Community may or may not follow thereafter in the wake of our cooperation."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2020, 04:09:24 PM »
Aruna

Valarie took off, left him alone.  In truth, that was always a possibility.  He didn't mind.  It was a risk with consequences he was prepared for.  Thats what it meant to gamble with high-risk situations.  The strange part to him is why she didn't finish him off.  As usual, the demon was just thankful to have walked away with his life.  Shapeshifting allowed him to avoid a fatal blow but having someone pierce ones torso was still a painful injury.  Maybe in a town like this, they would be willing to heal a demon like him.

That is how he found himself in this strange town.  Everyone in the street wore masks of humans as if it were Halloween and the roles were reversed.  The only time they seemed to take them off was indoors.  It was almost humorous in a way,

Aruna opened the door to a place called the lazy monster.  The second he entered the door, he could feel this strange weight cast onto him.  Looking around, he could see people staring at this one woman.  Even he himself found himself drawn to her presence, despite the overwhelming power that he felt.  This was... an angel. Aruna froze in place, staring at the woman with wide eyes, ready to get out of there if the situation called for it.  In fact, he was already moving his lips, chanting a spell.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 05:11:12 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 02, 2020, 06:59:06 PM »
Lulu

Afternoon

"Another one!"

The blonde Angel slammed down the empty shot glass next to the small mountain of empty glasses besides her with enough force for the glass to crack down the middle. Her cheeks were completely flushed ans she wasn't sitting straight anymore, not for the past half hour that is. Being in a room with so many egomaniacs was a complete drain so she left that palace and had come here to drown her annoyance and hopefully have something fun happen but-

"How come a drunk girl like me haven't been taken advantage off yet? ISN'T THIS A MONSTER BAR ?? WHAT! Am I not hot enough for you lot?? I thought you'd be all over defiling me!"

She shrunk down in defeat, deflated by the lackluster response she'd gotten so far.

"....Why don't anyone like me?"
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 06:59:55 PM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 02, 2020, 07:47:08 PM »
Aruna

The demon wandered over to her, perhaps morbidly curious, perhaps something else.  Either way, he had finished creating a portal he could use to escape so there was no harm right?

"I don't think asking a bunch of horny men to rape you is going to make you liked," he said, sitting down next to her.  "Bar tender, the next one you give her is on me."

The man behind the counter nodded.

Fear.  He wasn't afraid of the light, not like he was before.  However, he was afraid of dangerous people, those like the angels who sought to destroy demons like him.  The power, he could feel the power radiating from her.  It was like a neon sign declaring her existence.  But angels were supposed to be all-powerful, ruthless and bound to the light, yet this one was sitting here alone just hanging out, feeling down like any other human.  It hadn't tried to kill him so.... maybe it was ok to be kind.

Aruna patted her on the back.  "Do... do you want me to get you out of here?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 02, 2020, 08:34:34 PM »
Lulu

"Ahh, don't just pat me down the back like that...." Lulu breathed out as fingers sat into her back right where here wings would come out. She squirmed a bit and downed the glass that he had offered to pay for her. She didn't calm down, a slight shine was the only warning as warmth flowed from her back and down his arm, giving the fallen one relief as his wounds begun closing themselves slowly.

Her eyes widened and she stared at him with sudden clarity, or so it seemed except she didn't say anything for several moments. She merely blinked as her blue eyes regarded him with a growing haziness.

"Only if you let me treat that!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 03, 2020, 02:41:17 AM »
Aruna

The dark angel retracted his hand immediately, feeling an unfamiliar mana coursing through his body.  Aruna closed his eyes, inspecting his body for some form of holy curse but... instead, he realized that the pain in his torso had faded.  The internal damage began sticking itself together, the hole in his chest had closed just a tad.  Now he kind of wanted to touch her again, just so the stinging would stop.

"Your drunk and already healing me...." he said, trying really hard not to sound like a smartass.  He really didn't want to get into a fight with her.  "Sure sure whatever you want but.. lets get out of here."

This was strange.  What was even going on?  Why was he helping her?  Why was that his first instinct?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 03:30:15 AM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 03, 2020, 03:57:42 AM »
Lulu

The blonde Angle clumsily stood up in turn, not that it made much progress in altering their size difference as she was well barefoot for whatever reason and it only showed once her feet weren't hidden by the chair. Most unusually though, they looked almost pristine without a speck of dirt of them despite the fact that she was walking around like  Maybe there was something about her that rejected the dirt.

"Why you so nervous? I just wanna help and stuff...." She asked as she almost fell forward but stopped herself on his arm. The moment their bodies made contact again, the warmth spread through him again and the healing resumed.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 03, 2020, 05:03:46 AM »
Aruna

Aruna felt a familiar feeling stirring in his chest.  That unnaturally pristine look, the way the world itself seemed unable to taint her.  It was absolutely horrifying.  In a sense, it was a gun holstered at someone's waist, always a looming threat, something they could pull at any time.  As she fell forward, chains emerged from his torso, wrapping around her neck, arms and legs.  It was a defensive impulse.

"Do... you not know what I am?" he asked, using the other arm to scoop her by her back.  "Sorry, don't mind the chains it was... an impulse. Just let me get you out of here."

It felt so nice, the healing, not only as relief from the pain but just to feel that mana.  Perhaps this light is what seduced the humans into thinking it was their ultimate hope.  To think he was usingg it now to heal himself.  What a strange picture this was, a demon helping an angel and an angel in turn doing the same.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 03, 2020, 05:18:57 AM »
Lulu

"Sure you some sort of suuuper evil hybrid thing But that's not any of my business. You seem pretty nice though..... Healing wouldn't work if you weren't." Her full figure was just as soft in the front as in the back and he pulled her closer she practically melted into him.

She was quite put out by his suspicion, it's not like she wasn't trying to do anything but help, really! She boinked his chest playfully and looked up with up as much kindness in her gaze as she could muster. "Healing... Won't work if you so tense, relax mr. demon guy. Tie me up all you want but I don't want you collapsing halfway there, that would be so sad."
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 05:20:17 AM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 03, 2020, 05:32:11 AM »
Aruna

What in heaven....?

The chains retracted into Aruna's body, his eyes widening at her response.  It was absolutely maddening.  None of her business?  Most angels would kill him on the spot.  Wait...

hybrid

She knows.  The woman knew just from touching him?  Was it the mana inside of him.  Did it have some sort of sensory properties?  Was she a telepath?  The only thing that came out of Aruna's mouth was.

"Who are you?  I want answers."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 03, 2020, 05:48:03 AM »
Lulu

She tilted her head in confusion at first and then suddenly bowed out of nowhere.

"Oh introductions now? I'm me. Name's Lulu." The blonde woman came up from the bow with the same cheerfulness, unlike her darker companion she didn't seem worried at all. "I was an angel of love once... Now I'm no one, just a dumb blonde girl stuck in a world where no one has heard of me. And I worker so hard! And now I have nothing, but that doesn't mean I can't help you!"

Her hand clenched as she made her oath.