Cross Effects > Areas

Halloween Town

<< < (18/64) > >>

Bern:
Lulu

The blonde Angle clumsily stood up in turn, not that it made much progress in altering their size difference as she was well barefoot for whatever reason and it only showed once her feet weren't hidden by the chair. Most unusually though, they looked almost pristine without a speck of dirt of them despite the fact that she was walking around like  Maybe there was something about her that rejected the dirt.

"Why you so nervous? I just wanna help and stuff...." She asked as she almost fell forward but stopped herself on his arm. The moment their bodies made contact again, the warmth spread through him again and the healing resumed.

yinsukin:
Aruna

Aruna felt a familiar feeling stirring in his chest.  That unnaturally pristine look, the way the world itself seemed unable to taint her.  It was absolutely horrifying.  In a sense, it was a gun holstered at someone's waist, always a looming threat, something they could pull at any time.  As she fell forward, chains emerged from his torso, wrapping around her neck, arms and legs.  It was a defensive impulse.

"Do... you not know what I am?" he asked, using the other arm to scoop her by her back.  "Sorry, don't mind the chains it was... an impulse. Just let me get you out of here."

It felt so nice, the healing, not only as relief from the pain but just to feel that mana.  Perhaps this light is what seduced the humans into thinking it was their ultimate hope.  To think he was usingg it now to heal himself.  What a strange picture this was, a demon helping an angel and an angel in turn doing the same.

Bern:
Lulu

"Sure you some sort of suuuper evil hybrid thing But that's not any of my business. You seem pretty nice though..... Healing wouldn't work if you weren't." Her full figure was just as soft in the front as in the back and he pulled her closer she practically melted into him.

She was quite put out by his suspicion, it's not like she wasn't trying to do anything but help, really! She boinked his chest playfully and looked up with up as much kindness in her gaze as she could muster. "Healing... Won't work if you so tense, relax mr. demon guy. Tie me up all you want but I don't want you collapsing halfway there, that would be so sad."

yinsukin:
Aruna

What in heaven....?

The chains retracted into Aruna's body, his eyes widening at her response.  It was absolutely maddening.  None of her business?  Most angels would kill him on the spot.  Wait...

hybrid

She knows.  The woman knew just from touching him?  Was it the mana inside of him.  Did it have some sort of sensory properties?  Was she a telepath?  The only thing that came out of Aruna's mouth was.

"Who are you?  I want answers."

Bern:
Lulu

She tilted her head in confusion at first and then suddenly bowed out of nowhere.

"Oh introductions now? I'm me. Name's Lulu." The blonde woman came up from the bow with the same cheerfulness, unlike her darker companion she didn't seem worried at all. "I was an angel of love once... Now I'm no one, just a dumb blonde girl stuck in a world where no one has heard of me. And I worker so hard! And now I have nothing, but that doesn't mean I can't help you!"

Her hand clenched as she made her oath.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version