Cross Effects > Areas

Halloween Town

<< < (20/64) > >>

Bern:
Lulu

She stopped halfway through her next pace and retreated with a further annoyed huff. "Because you're treating me like one of them. I'm not gonna kill you or hurt you or whatever arghhhh.... Besides you're stronger than me I think, based on what I feel."

Yeah she was definitely sobering up.

"Or don't take me at my word and we can fight, maybe kicking my ass will convince you I'm just trying to help. You have a lot going for you, and not just that physical trauma."

yinsukin:
Aruna

Aruna scoffed.  "Do you think i'm a fool?  I'm a demon.  I know full well how to make someone else believe me to be weak."

Still, she said she killed other angels and humans but not demons.  It was odd, to think she had never killed demons.  Its even stranger to think she killed humans as an angel of love of all things.  Those types were supposed to be close to humans...  Nothing about this woman was adding up.

"Its alright.  I accept your help.  I told you as much."

Bern:
Lulu

"It's really flattering that you think I'm so strong but how about we put that to test."

Lulu spun around as a beautiful shining longsword materialized in her grasp. It was radiating the same aura as herself yet it seemed more refined here. It didn't take long for her to level the blade at him.

" Let's see if you can overcome my blade."

yinsukin:
Aruna

"You.... why do you want to fight so badly?" he asked, staring at her blade.  That blade... he could feel the full weight of her power on that blade.  It was almost like a condensed version of what he was feeling before.  "I'm not much of a fighter you know."

Aruna sighed and asked,  "Does this mean you will only heal me after I fight you?"

Bern:
Lulu

"Simple...."

She moved in, brilliant sword held out before her.

"To prove I'm not lying.... Now come at me and work out some of that aggression you're piling up."

"Or will you continue to lie toe yourself?" This time her sweet voice sounded directly in his head,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version