Author Topic: Swole City  (Read 14260 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Swole City
« Reply #240 on: March 29, 2020, 10:57:52 PM »
Richard

"Stamina why-" he said, getting caught off guard by the sound of her hand against the wall.  Staring into those fiery red eyes and that smug grin, he knew what he had to do next.  "I understand."

It was the fastest he had ever gotten hard in his entire life.  Trapped by her hands, there was only one way out, her lips.  He leaned down, pressing his lips into hers, while slipping out of his pants.  His clothed shaft rubbed up against her barely contained abs, before hooking underneath her crotch.  Then, he took off his shirt, revealing his muscular chest.  It had changed composition since the last time.  His chest had increased in size, his abs now visible.  Those arms were doubled, with a chiseled marble look to them.

"Give me a second," he said, breaking away from the kiss.  "I just need to take it off."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 02, 2020, 10:39:16 PM »
Lily

"No."

She took hold of his shirt and ripped the rest of it in half. As he kissed her she pushed herself closer to him and grinded her crotch teasingly along his shaft. Her Crimson eyes lit up as she fed on his desire for her and in return moved and touched hjm the way he wanted, the way he had only ever wished amd dreamed his former girlfriends would.

"That's why. Stamina matters why more than having a monster dick..."She pulled away from the kiss yet continued with the impromptu lapdance. "If you wanna break bitches you gotta be able to fuck them stupid-"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 02, 2020, 11:19:10 PM »
Richard

"Oh, I-" he tried to get out before Lily ripped off his shirt and exposed his chest and abs.  As she rubbed him, he grew to full mast, his veiny shaft pressing aginst her soft pussy, only thinly protected by the suit.

Warm lips pressed into his, filling his entire body with heat.  It traveled down his neck and filled him to his very core with her warmth.  It was a unique experience, unlike anything he ever really felt.  When she broke the kiss, his lips quivered from being deprived.

"Oh yeah I like that idea," he said, growling as he pierced her already thin bunny suit with his throbbing cock.  However, he only got as far as the suit itself, the head sliding in a little before being stopped by...  "Holy crap your so tight."

Still in a frenzy for that sweet pussy, he sunk his hands into that thick ass and helped her grind against him with his own strength, his biceps and back bulging under the strain.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 11:41:01 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 03, 2020, 12:36:32 AM »
Lily

"Heh.... Even though you're so damn thick, just how loose were your previous girls?" Lily said smugly as she twisted her hips and sank down just a bit more but she didn't push any further. She could feel it, he wanted to be the one to do it and that was how it was supposed to be.

"Try twisting me around some to work it in, it'll get easier after you bottom out.... You're doing good Richard~"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 03, 2020, 03:15:04 AM »
Richard

Richard's face turned red.  There was definitely a part of him that worried about living up to his own hype, that he needed to be this absolute unit of a rich man.  Her words sunk into his heart like a vipers fangs, but what seeped into his skin wasn't poison, it was nutrients.   Thats why when he grabbed her hips, he really moved them, wiggling her back and forth over his shaft.

"Like this?" he asked.

Yes he would figure out how to do it.  He wanted to be in there more than anything.  If her lips made him feel that warm, then what would being inside her feel like?

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 03, 2020, 05:03:03 PM »
Lily

"Haaaah... You're doing good...." Lily breathed out a bit heavier than before, he was way thicker than she'd expected and slow place made her feel every torturous second of being stretched apart further than she was meant it. It was really good, especially after all the brutal fucking she'd done recently this felt way more intimate her cheeks suddenly felt way hotter, no her whole body heated up all of a sudden with steam coming off her head as she realized what it was. She wasnt having sex now, she was making love.

"Yeah.... Like that... But-" She sputtered and tried to hide her embassment by giving him more instructions. Her small hands firmly grasped his and moved them a tiny bit higher so he was grasping her tiny waist instead. "Y-You'll have b-better control like this." She couldn't even maintain eye contact anymore. His, his innocent expression was just way to cute and she had to look somewhere, anywhere else so she wouldn't have to see it.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 03, 2020, 08:51:01 PM »
Richard

Richard's eyes widened as Lily's cheeks turned red.  Wasn't she a sex worker?  Did this happen everytime?  The young man didn't think too hard, he couldn't, not with her on top of him.  Those thick legs around his waist, his bigger hands around her tiny one, it was all for one purpose.

I want to be inside.

And so with the slight flex of his hips, he pushed just a tad further inside of her.  The head sunk inside of her, pushing her walls.  With her being this shy, she might push him out so he reached for her tail, attempting to give it a slight pull.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 08:59:05 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 03, 2020, 09:13:16 PM »
Lily

Lily's eyes widened slightly as she saw what he was reaching for but she didn't feel like letting him take control that easily, not without having some fun first. She bit her lip as she felt his fat head slid in and wiggled her hips in response. Her  thin tail flicked out of the way of his searching hand and swung over to the other side.

"Hey pulling that outta nowhere is baaad.... Ask nicely~" Her tail was easily long enough to go imbetween them to have the heart shaped tip wiggled right in front his face.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 03, 2020, 09:42:44 PM »
Richard

"Tch."

Richard clicked his teeth in disappointment.  Now that he thought about it, he didn't even ask to be trained here.  That sly girl pushed that on him.  Well, no she was very persuasive.  If she wanted him to be strong, strong enough to break any woman, then he would have to take charge here.

"Give it to me," he commanded, extending his hand towards the heart-shaped end.  "This is what you wanted right?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: April 03, 2020, 10:02:00 PM »
Lily

The tip slowly went down until it rested on his palm. The redhead didn't look submissive, no she was smirking like the whole thing was amusing.

"I know you won't pull because you want to have me without cheats. Sure you could pull and then fuck me non stop until our time is over. Or I can teach what you truly desire... I trust you make the right choice Richard, I know you're a sweet guy who just wants a kind and strong girl who listens to him. I'm here for you now-"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: April 04, 2020, 04:28:31 AM »
Richard

Richard's fingers gently wrapped around Lily's tail, before a single word sunk down into his heart.  "Sweet?"  Odd, most people just called him a brat or weak.  Of course, this was only towards the end of the relationship but Lily had already done that.

"Damn it," he groaned, applying the tinest bit of pressure.  "I'm not sweet.  I... I just liked the idea.  It doesn't count if I don't do it myself."
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 12:40:25 AM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: April 06, 2020, 07:30:57 PM »
Lily

"Aww Richie that shoo good-" The tiny redhead collapsed on top of him, and loud moans followed every word she spoke. Her breathing picked up as her rested on his on chest and her tight pussy clenched down hard on him for a moment before letting up and making him sink farther in. Another inch past the head and then two which quickly became three, with every inch he sunk in the pressure but more importantly the heat rose and a bulge could be seen on her abdomen slowly moving up.

"Harder boy, come on show me why you're my Master. Fuck your little succubus slut like you mean it. You need to take of your girls and this girl neeeds raw carnal sex. So fuck me, fuck me until you cum and don't you dare pull out! Hehe.... You've never done it raw have you?  It's so much better isn't it? Of course it is, you're fucking the legendary Lily, not some random skank-"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: April 06, 2020, 08:20:58 PM »
Richard

Oh.

It finally went in.  He could feel her tight walls clenching down on his thick shaft.  His veins pulsated, the shaft throbbing, if it had any room.  With her head on his muscular chest, he sighed, taking in her forest-like scent.  With the first thrust, he sighed.  With the second thrust he groaned.  With the third, he growled, snarled even.  One hand on her tail and another holding her by her hair, he trusted as hard as he possibly could into her, caring little for what happened to her.

"Oh you want harder?  I'll fuck you so hard, you won't be ABLE to be fucked like this again."

He cupped her by her ass, helping her thrusting motions along with his own strength, pulling her towards him, all the while timing his hips with hers.  There was a light slapping noise as their legs collided. "Yes that's right I AM the master."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: April 06, 2020, 08:41:08 PM »
Lily

"Mhhmmm.." She moaned into his chest as her depths were savagely split by his awakened lusts. She was practically leaking now, her juices soaked his shaft in a visible sheen every time he pulled out. It wouldn't be long before he bottomed out at the rate he was going now.

She didn't mind that at all. Richard was a cute and she wanted him to have good time.

Lily looked up at him with a strange adoration to her gaze. "And how does Master enjoy Lily? Is she as good as he expected?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: April 06, 2020, 09:29:30 PM »
Richard

"God it feels so good, so warm."

Richard hadn't noticed until this moment, but his entire body was sweating.  It only took a few rams to get him panting and tired since they were at the absolute peak of his strength.  That look of hers.  It seemed like adoration.  That meant he was doing good!  It was hard not to cum with her moaning in his ear.

"Its better than I expected.  I can't let it end..."

Growling, he grabbed her by the waist and yanked her off of him, the difference in temperature sending a chill down his spine.  Still holding her, he rested her on her back and grabbed either leg and raised it over her head, exposing her to him.  Richard's eyes widened as he finally realized how wet she was.  It was glistening.  Just as quickly as the surprise entered, it was replaced by that desire to go back in, his wet cock practically begging him to go back in.  And so, he slid back inside of her, using one hand to grab her tail and the other to hold up her legs, thrusting back into that warm hole.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 09:54:15 PM by yinsukin »