Author Topic: Swole City  (Read 13939 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Swole City
« Reply #270 on: April 11, 2020, 04:38:26 AM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

"W-wow. I've never really talked to anyone like you." She replied quietly. "Not in any actual depth, anyway. Outside of bussiness."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: April 11, 2020, 04:42:48 AM »
Roman

What the hell?

Roman's glare intensified.  "What do you mean people like you?"

She could see it in her eyes.  She was looking down on him.  Not that he blamed her.  The strong always cast their condescending gaze on the weak.  This girl literally flexed in front of him and now she was shocked he couldn't do the same.  "I will get strong!" he yelled, slamming his foot on the ground.  It hurt, but he didn't show it.  Or rather, he didn't care.  He wouldn't be looked at like that, not again.  "Don't you look at me like that!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: April 11, 2020, 04:47:07 AM »
Sakura

A bit of heat flushed to her cheeks, and she shook her head. "No, not like that-I just don't-I didn't mean to offend you, sorry. I've been caught up in magic, and wrestling, and then being a magical girl... I've never had a chance to really talk with someone who isn't, you know..." She gestured at herself. "Like me. I've always been interested in a normal life. I didn't mean to look down on you like that."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 11, 2020, 04:51:57 AM »
Roman

Roman's eyes widened, before taking a deep breath.  It was oddly cute, maybe one of the cutest things he had ever seen, a big strong girl like that, apologizing so profusely.  Why would anyone that strong every apologize for anything?  Why would they need to?  Maybe that is why it was so adorable.

"Sorry, sorry," he said, reaching out his hand.  "I... have always wanted an extraordinary one, to be special.  You have no idea how much i'd want to trade places with you."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: April 11, 2020, 04:58:14 AM »
Sakura

Sakura snorted. but then shook her head. "Thanks. I really mean it. The grass isn't always greener on the other side, but it certainly isn't great here. With great power comes a great deal of politics and other such nonsense-I do empathize with you wanting to become stronger, though. Anyway, sorry."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: April 11, 2020, 05:01:23 AM »
Roman

Roman wanted to reach out, maybe touch her, but you don't do that with girls.  After all, you never know how they feel about touch.  Still, his hand outstretched craved a way to settle her down.  "Its alright stop apologizing.  Its weird."

"C'mon, you wanted to check out this gym right?  Want to take a look inside?  Maybe you can help me figure out if this place is legit."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: April 11, 2020, 05:08:47 AM »
Sakura

Sakura turned back and glanced inside. "Mh? I was planning on checking out another gym, actually. If you want to come along, I wouldn't mind. You're pretty cool, and doing stuff in a group is more fun."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: April 11, 2020, 03:22:55 PM »
Roman

Pretty cool?  For the first time in a while, he heard a statement that brought a big stupid smile to his face.  It was pretty flattering for a cute girl to say he was cool.  Maybe he was doing alright after all.

"Sure!"

6:15

After only a few blocks of traveling, they finally came across a more expensive gym.  The pair wouldn't need a flyer to know this was a more prestigious location.  Men and women who looked like they were chiseled from marble walked in and out of this building.  If they looked through the glass, they would see that the dumbells far exceeded the ones at that old gym.  Some of the gym members were squatting actual cars, others simply massive weights.  It was clear this was a gym for superhumans.  Inside of the glass next to the open sign listed a price.  It seemed like this place was expensive.  Although there is a discount for those with the "swole spirit" with lacking funds.

"Wow," Roman said, suddenly feeling small.  "I guess the rumors were true."
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 03:25:52 PM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: April 11, 2020, 03:28:27 PM »
Sakura

"Y-yeah." Sakura replied. She sounded inordinately excited, squirming a bit and rubbing her thighs together as she stared at a busty blond woman lifting a car through the window.

"Check her out." She nudged Roman, glancing in her direction. "There are some really great ladies running around here!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 11, 2020, 03:34:12 PM »
Roman

Roman could feel his heart thumping.  He glanced over at the purple-headed girl.  Of course, she wasn't intimidated.  She was jacked herself.  Although he'd be lying if he said she wasn't attractive.  "I don't know if this gym is for me," he said, the nervousness coming out of his voice.  "Maybe I should have started at that other place.  I mean I've only done workouts out in the park and stuff...."

And that was literally earlier today.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: April 11, 2020, 05:32:34 PM »
Roman

Roman could feel his heart thumping.  He glanced over at the purple-headed girl.  Of course, she wasn't intimidated.  She was jacked herself.  Although he'd be lying if he said she wasn't attractive.  "I don't know if this gym is for me," he said, the nervousness coming out of his voice.  "Maybe I should have started at that other place.  I mean I've only done workouts out in the park and stuff...."

And that was literally earlier today.

Sakura Edelfeldt

She patted Roman on the back. "Don't worry. We're just here to check it out, and I know what I'm doing. I won't let you do anything stupid that'll hurt yourself. If you want to break your human limits, this is the sort of place you'll need to look for."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 11, 2020, 05:51:23 PM »
Roman

"Yeah.... your right," he said.  It was at that moment he gave up on trying to look sexy.  There was no way he could pull that off to her or any other girl here.  But maybe that was ok.  Maybe if he focused today he could actually make something of himself.

And so he walked forward, opening the double door.

The pair were met with a ginger-haired woman with an icy blue stare.  She had a modestly sized chest, but you wouldn't be able to tell from how the cleavage tried to escape from her tank top.  Even this desk lady had strong muscle, far bigger than Roman's but a little smaller than Sakura.  As she stood up from her chair, you could see the outline of her ass pushing her jeans to their limit, even in those loose sweatpants.

"So I take it you two are new customers?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: April 12, 2020, 08:44:01 PM »
Sakura

"We're here to look around and maybe buy some memberships, yes." Sakura replied. "Do you have a tour that you could give us?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: April 13, 2020, 02:34:16 AM »
Roman/Desk Lady

The woman smiled and said, "Of course.  Give me a moment."

As the lady walked away to get someone, Roman turned to the purple-haired girl.  "So I don't get it.  I'm looking to get stronger but what are you here for?  Are you trying to get even stronger than you are now?  Or are you just here to hit on the ladies?"

The place was huge.  It was even more intimidating seeing that woman squatting with the car on top of her.  Of course, that also came with a great view of her tight bubbly ass flexing as it went up and down, but Roman couldn't help but stare at the fucking car.  Could he really do that?  There was actually a wide variety of people working out.  There were treadmills that were going so fast it sounded like motors, huge hills of man muscle curling 1,000 pound dumbells, and even some doing shadow boxing.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: April 13, 2020, 05:47:32 PM »
Lily

"Yeees... Harder, HARDER!"

The little redhead moaned louder and louder with every thrust. The pleasure flowing through her was unreal, she could tell what felt better. Her being split apart by his massive cock that rubbed her in all the right place... Or the essence she was draining from him with every push inside her. All his negativity, his pent up emotions and stress were devoured greedily by the small girl beneath him.

Her eyes searched for his, there was deep understanding in her gaze, a compassion no one had ever had for him. The more she fed on him, the more she knew about him. Things no one else knew about him, she understood him like no one else and in a way she even grew to love him in her own way.