Author Topic: Swole City  (Read 13959 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Swole City
« Reply #345 on: August 06, 2020, 05:52:49 AM »
Valerie

"The only beasts here would be the ones listing after your pristine body Edelgard." Valerie flicked her hair as she explained the various unique dangers this place posed. "Many people but men in particular will want to posses the body you have been blessed with and do naughty things to you, and that is why you should only play with people you like."

Glomp.

The blonde vampire suddenly leapt onto Sakura and snuggled her very dearly because she was so cute and adorable and needed some affection. That's what she felt through their bond and she was always willing to cure loneliness.

" And do not think I have forgotten about you my cute child, I want you to make something that you would enjoy seeing me in, since you are the one providing it is only fair thay you get to dress me up."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 07, 2020, 03:11:10 AM »
Roman

Roman went back to eyeing them, a strange combination of feelings that were hard to describe.  The blond's more slender body placed around Sakura's.  Seeing as how she seemed bothered by him before, he kept his eye on his king's.  To see her wiggle, the power in her arms squeezing Sakura's body.  Roman could feel himself growing.  He covered his pants with his hands, trying to make it look as casual as possible, like he was just letting them rest there.

"I already said sorry but uhh sure?  Sorry, didn't realize you were so touchy.  Don't worry, I won't do it again," he said with a shrug.  He turned away from the two, walking up to the brown warrior.  "So I dont get it.  Whats your relationship with Sakura?  Where did you even meet her?"

Truth be told, he just wanted to walk it off.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 03:38:12 AM by yinsukin »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 08, 2020, 05:50:11 AM »
Edelgard

She watched the vampire king go, glowering faintly after, though not at her. "Lechers," she mumbled, shaking her head confusingly and frustatingly.

Speaking of confusion, there was the man now, the other vampire - seemingly recently turned too, like Sakura. But he didn't seem to be tripping over his own lust and threatening to have it spill down his pants right now, so she didn't have reason to threaten him again.

"Looking for allies," she said. "Struck a rapport. Lost a patron, but Sakura let me stay."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: August 09, 2020, 09:40:40 PM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura's mood immediately turned for the better at the sudden but welcome burst of attention that her master was laying upon her.

It was nice to be proven wrong sometimes.

"Thanks." Sakura quietly replied to both Roman and Valerie. "I appreciate it." She wrapped her arms around Valerie and trailed her fingers down to the other's butt, palming her firm, well defined cheeks while looking down at the warm expression on her face. "I think you'll like what I have in mind for you..."

The shadow cast by the blazing sun against the two began to undulate like a creature of the deep, quickly spreading its tendrils out around their feet before creating a wall blocking sight from the outside. The tendrils crept up Valerie's body while her own clothes shifted, and when the wall fell, the two women were standing in very different clothes.

Sakura playfully smacked Valerie's butt before releasing her from the hug. "Do you like my taste?" She asked with a bashful blush.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 12:25:29 AM by SINIB »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 10, 2020, 02:37:28 AM »
Valerie

"Oh my this is quite the statement...." The blonde King didn't allow Sakura to escape from her her embrace, instead clinging on with her inhuman prowess as the friendly demeanor shifted to something more mysterious. She took in her new swimsuit with stride, or rather what ought to be a swimsuit, it was very revealing, even more so than the usual stuff she wore.

"Am I really this slutty in your eyes? Should I assume you want more of me or perhaps you like showing me off to the whole beach like some prize? How depraved, maybe I really should give you a more thorough lesson on who the alpha bitch of this harem is...."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: August 11, 2020, 10:49:14 PM »
New Message

Roman's phone rang once, his obnoxious pick of message tone melding into the background of the busy-as-an-anthill beach, but loud to his newly enhanced senses. The number was only vaguely familiar, but he wouldn't mistake who it was from the ID. It read -

[we had plans, REMEMBER, unfaithful student? what happened?]
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 12, 2020, 12:27:24 AM »
Roman

"Woah..." Roman said, staring at what almost seemed like a sexy magical girl clothes change, minus the dumb animation saving transformation sequence.  THe suits hid very little and clung to their skin as if it was made to show more.  Each and everyone of their plump figures were on perfect display.  Truth be told, he was genuinely surprised Sakura felt comfortable dressing in something like that considering she made him apologize twice for touching her.  He hadn't noticed the brown girl, as much during the car ride, but it was hard not to notice the tonned muscles and the plump but firm quality of her rear.  Between the three it was hard to tell who had the best ass.  Breasts were a little easier...

"Oh shit!"  Roman said, pulling the cellphone from his trousers, interrupting his train of thought.  "I... sorry Valarie.  I gotta go.  I have to go train.  I'll be back!"

Swole City park

In the pursuit of strength, many avoid the gyms alltogether, instead choosing the simple grind of nature.  Some people were relaxing on the smooth grassy land, others were simply relaxing under a tree.  A few groups playing basketball could be seen within some fences, while others played sports.  Outside the peculiar sight of more than average people working out, it was an average park.

Roman walked down the cleanly paved sidewalk staring at the floor.  Shit what do I tell him? he thought, looking around.  I decided to hang out with some hot girls instead of taking your training seriously?  Maybe I should tell him about how everyone who i've talked to today has made me workout....  No that sounds like excuses...

« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 02:48:55 AM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 12, 2020, 05:00:31 AM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura took a step back before returning her sire's advances. "Well, it just felt like something you'd like, that's all." She replied with a sheepish smile. She could feel Valerie's arousal-she knew the other woman was enjoying the attention. "And I'd like to get you know better." She ran her hand against Valerie's thigh in a quick, circular pattern. "And I'm not really sure who's the alpha here, either." She replied with a proud smirk.

She turned her attention to Roman momentarily before he excused himself to go train. It was funny, she hadn't taken him for somebody who would actually be willing to try. But, he wasn't who she was here for anyway.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 05:29:32 AM by SINIB »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: August 14, 2020, 12:46:18 AM »
Yusho

It didn't take long for fortune to grind the train of though to a halt, rendering it into a sequence of poor hindsight by the arrival of Yusho. Leaves rustled above Roman's head for a second, and then a human body jumped down, setting down with a thump on the path with both feet.

"There you are," the Exalted said. He looked at the other man like a fisherman who'd finally hooked the fish that had been evading him all day, and was still sour about the wait. He looked like that for about a second, then squinted at him. "Where have - hrmm. Your breathing is different. You're walking different. And your build's filled out. What did you do?"
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 12:49:19 AM by YOLF »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: August 14, 2020, 02:33:12 AM »
Roman

Roman looked at Yusho with a dazed stare, an eye twitching for a second as he thought, Oh shit.... uuuuuuhhhh

"I uhhh.... its gains....." he said, looking at the ground.  "You know... the workout we did was pretty intense."

He must never know.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 15, 2020, 01:05:05 AM »
Yusho

He crossed his arms, staring through Roman. "And I suppose you must have taken some extraordinary wyld-oil elixirs to swell up so fast." His sculpted brows met in a crease formed in the middle of his forehead. "Don't disappoint your master and lie to him, have some class! Now, spit it out. Are you going to make me wring it out of you?"

Yusho stretched his fingers on one hand, playfully cracking them with his thumb.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 01:06:07 AM by YOLF »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: August 15, 2020, 01:59:23 AM »
Roman

One of life's greatest conundrums, at least those faced by ordinary men, is the choices that involve truth, lies, humility, ego, responsibility and avoidance.  It is sometimes said that the true nature of a person can be seen under pressure, their true nature revealed in mere moments.

Roman stared at Yusho, his pupils darting left to right.  In the breifest of moments where his pupils darted, Roman's mind went a mile a minute, his entire brain working in tandum to solve this pressing issue.  The fact of the matter was that Yusho had told him not to go to the vampire district and to stay away from Valarie.  It was a devil's deal and the he sold his soul to a very seductive devil indeed.  The thing was, Valarie wasn't as harsh of a person as Yusho made her out to be, as cruel as a person he even expected her to be.  Moreoever, this Vampirism got him a step closer to his goals much faster than the training was doing.  Besides, the regeneration would allow him to spar all day without consequences right?

Therefore there were several options:

A) Tell Yusho the truth, apologize and take responsibility for his actions.  Then politely explain the pros of his choice and hope his master understands.

B) Double down on the lies and deny everything.

C) Give Yusho a half truth and admit that he got vampirism but didn't get it from Valarie.

D) Run.

E) Play Dead.

"Yeah.... I took steriods... you know.  It has this side effect of uhh, making you feel really confident so my walk has a bit more swag to it you know?" he said, shrugging his shoulders.

Yes.  A man's true colors are revealed in mere moments, judged by all who witness it, including themselves.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: August 15, 2020, 03:23:36 AM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura took a step back before returning her sire's advances. "Well, it just felt like something you'd like, that's all." She replied with a sheepish smile. She could feel Valerie's arousal-she knew the other woman was enjoying the attention. "And I'd like to get you know better." She ran her hand against Valerie's thigh in a quick, circular pattern. "And I'm not really sure who's the alpha here, either." She replied with a proud smirk.

She turned her attention to Roman momentarily before he excused himself to go train. It was funny, she hadn't taken him for somebody who would actually be willing to try. But, he wasn't who she was here for anyway.

Valerie

The blonde deftly caught the greedy hand that was stroking her thigh and playfully spun Sakura around while restraining both her arms behind her back with just one hand.

"That would be me little Sakura~" Valerie whispered into the ear of the somewhat taller girl. Her free hand slowly trailed up Sakura's abdomen before seizing one the big round breasts and squeezed it through the fabric of her bikini.

"You may be taller than me, bigger than me... But I am the master here and your King. And if I feel like fucking one of my other progeny in front of you, then that is my prerogative.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: August 15, 2020, 04:35:03 AM »
Yusho

It took a lot less effort than he would have liked to not crack up even a little. Jokes were good for the temperament, and important to inner balance when you practiced a path rife with hardships and the betterment of the worst things in Creation. This one wasn't helping his humors or his inner balance, so did it deserve to be called as such?

"You do not have a sterling career as a swindler, Roman." Yusho shook his head, pointing at the man's face. "Your eyes are a very familiar shade of red."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: August 15, 2020, 05:37:24 AM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

"Ehehe~" Sakura couldn't contain a chuckle from the tickling feeling of Valerie playing with her abs. "I-" She squirmed in her master's iron grip, letting out a soft grunt as Valerie's hand sank into her soft mound like a pillow and settling into her restrained position. She could feel the poke of Valerie's modest chest pressing into her back as well as waves of lust and arousal from her addling her mind. Very quickly, Sakura's own nipples began to poke at her master's grasping palms and she began to grind her butt against her hips.

"I'm not just going to sit still and watch like a good little servant while I watch, even if you are my master." Sakura replied. "What do you see in him that you can't get in me?" She asked.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 06:07:20 AM by SINIB »