Author Topic: Swole City  (Read 13953 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Swole City
« Reply #360 on: August 15, 2020, 02:17:28 PM »
Roman

Failure.  The route Roman took completely failed.  Time to switch tactics.  With a hand scratching the back of his head, and guilty eyes focused on the bottom of Yusho's feet, he said, "Yeah I.... uh... sorry.  I went to the vampire district.  I was so curious.  When I went there, I was turned by a vampire."

Thats enough to satisfy him right?

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: August 16, 2020, 01:36:02 AM »
Edelgard

This wasn't something she felt qualified to see. More accurately, she didn't want to be five feet away while Sakura and her sire were all over each other. Edelgard's skills weren't built for delicate social interaction, and they (and her mood) were definitely not built for this kind of incidental voyeurism.

"Will be, over there," she said through a loud cough. Purposefully, she scrambled on her feet to some further distance away, where she could watch from the shade.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: August 17, 2020, 04:13:58 AM »
Valerie

Valerie noticed the self proclaimed bodyguard making more distance between them but she chose not to bring it up just yet as she was too busy having fun with her minion.

"What I see in him.." Valerie stopped squeezing down on her mounds and held the taller girl still to stop her teasing. "For starters, he wants to claim me and make me his, that kind of drive to just keep going despite all the push back he is getting really gets me going, and even then he is so easy to tease." Then she leaned in closer and nibbled on Sakura's ear before continuing....

"The two of you are rivals now, and you are competing to see which of you I will fuck first so you can properly enter my inner circle. And if you do not wish to merely observe then you will have to take action and impress me...."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: August 17, 2020, 08:24:05 PM »
Yusho

Yusho's jaw fell, making a wide-mouthed stare, and then in an instant clacked back into place. The former monk raised a hand as if to slap himself, but ran it haphazardly through his hair instead.

"Dragons. Did everything I said a day ago enter through one ear and go out the other? Do you have no sense of self-preservation?" Yusho pulled his fingers from the ends of his cold-bitten mane, stiffly pulling the fist close to his chest. "You can't take something like this back."

Roman must have dunked his mind into the Underworld. Even for someone with a confidence complex and an obvious fixation on validation through force this seemed a bit much.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: August 17, 2020, 10:08:55 PM »
Valerie

Valerie noticed the self proclaimed bodyguard making more distance between them but she chose not to bring it up just yet as she was too busy having fun with her minion.

"What I see in him.." Valerie stopped squeezing down on her mounds and held the taller girl still to stop her teasing. "For starters, he wants to claim me and make me his, that kind of drive to just keep going despite all the push back he is getting really gets me going, and even then he is so easy to tease." Then she leaned in closer and nibbled on Sakura's ear before continuing....

"The two of you are rivals now, and you are competing to see which of you I will fuck first so you can properly enter my inner circle. And if you do not wish to merely observe then you will have to take action and impress me...."

Sakura

"Nnn-" A shudder went down Sakura's spine. Valerie's teasing was really getting her going, and it made her think of how Luvia would pin her down and fuck her after wrestling, both of them almost naked and sweaty...

"Rivals..." She said quietly. Her, with him? Only an hour ago she would have scoffed at such an absurd proposition, but life had its funny way of being unexpected. She still couldn't see it, but she trusted Valerie to be telling her the truth right now.

And, more than anything else, she didn't want to lose. Not to him, not to anybody. She wanted to prove everybody wrong and show them just how strong the strange adopted girl from Japan really was.

"I don't want to be fucked by you." She replied, suddenly reinforcing herself and attempting to break out with her suddenly enhanced strength. "I'm not just a toy who waits to be used, Valerie." The other vampire could feel both Sakura's arousal and determination to meet the challenge presented to her. "When I sleep with you, it'll be on my terms. Not yours."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: August 18, 2020, 03:40:53 AM »
Roman

Roman stayed silent, instead looking at the ground.  The fact of the matter was Yusho was right. The old man told him not to go but his curiosity got the better of him.  Besides, if he just takes this, then Yusho may never know the truth.

That this was a contract with the vampire king.

"I kinda was," he said, scratching the back of his head.  "You wouldn't believe some of the things I said and did....  but I don't regret the decision, at least not yet.  I.. learned a lot about the monsters I grew up hearing about.  I don't think i'd want to take that experience back."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: August 18, 2020, 05:25:42 PM »
Yusho

Yusho deflated. A chill fell on his face, coursing downwards, and his whole appearance seemed to shrink. There was no wind among the trees strong enough to blow even a child away, but for a moment he was through Roman's eyes as light as paper, and as easily scattered as a pile of dust.

"Why?" He asked, eye focused away from the newly minted vampire.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: August 18, 2020, 11:56:07 PM »
Roman

Roman stared at Yusho, reaching out as if to touch his master, only to let his arm fall to the ground.  The grunts of the patrons of the park fading into the void as an unseen hand gripped the young man's chest.  In this moment, Roman wished he were truly the monster he aspired to be, if only because he was sure a person who couldn't feel empathy would be immune to this strange new feeling.  Indeed, he had seen good and bad faces, all new from people and things he thought he knew.

"Well.... I mean do you see this body?" he said, smiling and flexing his arm, only to have it lazily slump downwards.  No thats not it.  "I mean, its more like.... vampires just... they aren't what I thought they were.  Horny.... yeah?  Its really weird how horny vampires are actually.  Assholes....  Absolutely!  But I can't just say they are monsters.... thats just not right.  Yusho.... what happened to you when you fought the vampire king?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: August 19, 2020, 04:14:25 PM »
Valerie

"How cute."

Valerie's grip remained in strong, in fact she shifted it around and with a simple, she brought Sakura down onto the sand and pinned her in a wrestling hold.

"Maybe I will think about it if you manage to break out of this. Are you sure you could handle the big leagues though? Then pin me down and take me, show me just how far you are willing to go to prove yourself my equal hehe..."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: August 20, 2020, 12:46:21 AM »
Yusho

He didn't answer right away, didn't even seem to immediately hear him. The ominous cold that had possessed Yusho's temperament lingered for a few seconds of utter silence, when at once he turned his face back. His eye and mouth curled with exasperation, and words tumbled from his tongue.

"She offered to make me a vampire, put on a tragedy about it after I refused, and we slammed under the sheets." The Dragon-blood made to shake his head, but awkwardly stopped, striking his forehead with his open palm. Incensed again, skin flushed, he continued. "That's not the point! Do you think a youth becomes an adult in a day? Did you learn to drink in one night? Does a capital take merely from dawn to sundown to build? Does a king decide the destiny of a nation for decades to come without more than a moment to think? The issue is not that Valerie is heartless, or that her kind are without place or value in the world! It's barely been a day since you started on the path I promised you and it wasn't even that before you accepted to change yourself to the bone! What's the matter with you?"
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 12:47:06 AM by YOLF »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: August 20, 2020, 03:12:55 AM »
Roman

"Wait... what?"

Roman squinted, his eyes opening to the world one last time.  Except this time he wasn't surprised, at least, not with the information given about Valarie.  "You.... slept with her?  So I was.... sloppy seconds?  Wait.... so you slept with her then I..."

Roman fell to the ground on all fours, head dipped in absolute defeat.  "I.... I don't know what I was thinking.....  I just wanted progress, something anything.  I told you I wanted power.  I... didn't care how....."

Roman slammed a fist into the ground.  He knew it from the start.  The man was just her pray, a muse to entertain her, but he let himself believe he was something more.  Sakura, Yusho, god knows who else.  Nothing but another dick, that was Roman to Valarie.

"How humiliating...." he whispered.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: August 20, 2020, 03:34:44 AM »
Valerie

"How cute."

Valerie's grip remained in strong, in fact she shifted it around and with a simple, she brought Sakura down onto the sand and pinned her in a wrestling hold.

"Maybe I will think about it if you manage to break out of this. Are you sure you could handle the big leagues though? Then pin me down and take me, show me just how far you are willing to go to prove yourself my equal hehe..."

Sakura

Sakura's tentacles burst out of the ground underneath her, and with grasping hands, wrapped around Valerie's arms and legs. "I'll go as far as it takes to prove myself to you, don't worry!" She insisted, feeling her magic flare up inside of her. She didn't want to lose, and her circuits responded. Mana churned through them and she felt a bit lightheaded for it. Using as much strengthening as her body could handle, she tried to force Valerie up, lifting both of them up upon her back.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: August 21, 2020, 02:37:52 PM »
Valerie

"Ehh!"

Suddenly the Vampire King felt her limbs be pulled in different directions, her grip on Sakura broke after a few seconds struggle as the direction of the new assault made it impossible to resist.

She had no grounding nothing to brace herself on, if she tried pulling her arms back then her legs got spread and vice versa. This was so annoying, it's shy she hated magic, it just broke reality however it wished it was so damn unfair, she'd worked so long for her skill, longer than any mortal could comprehend and then this happened. Her annoyance flared through their bond in Tha tmoment even more clear than the arousal.

She bit her lip and glared at the purplehead. "Cheater, I would totally have won if you had not used magic."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: August 21, 2020, 11:36:28 PM »
Yusho

"What, you too?" He grimaced like he'd been kicked in the chins, more for Roman's sake than his. Really, so he'd just been seduced by the vampire king. It was really that? Yusho wanted to smack his fledgling apprentice in the back of the neck. Had he heard "power" from someone with tits and lost his whiskers over it? Slowly, he crouched over the young man's shape, unsure of whether to direct the roiling dissatisfaction in his breast at him, or the absent Valerie.

"Talented or not, empowered or not, respect doesn't come without doing anything for it," he said. "Tsk, she couldn't resist putting her fangs on someone else. Did you tell her the same things you confided to me and not consider what she wanted from you when you were so eager to become this?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: August 21, 2020, 11:42:36 PM »
Roman

Roman stared at the ground.  He could feel Yusho's body looming close to him, hovering over his decision.  "What is respect?"