Author Topic: Swole City  (Read 13932 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Swole City
« Reply #390 on: August 27, 2020, 02:31:49 PM »
Valerie

"All vampires are drawn to their sire as part of their biology, What you are feeling is not genuine attraction but rather an extension of our bond." The King responded swiftly with unblinking eyes. Not that her eyes had blinked since she had come here. That was a part of human nature that didn't apply to her.

"You will get to know me in time, and in time your sense of urgency will fade as well. I see you are still stricken by the impatience of the mortal races, but you should know that these emotions you feel will not be resolved by forcing through it. Instead of comparing yourself to others, perhaps you should look inwards and work towards how you want to be."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: August 27, 2020, 04:58:20 PM »
Yusho

He protested, stepping up to the tree on his feet, but there wasn't any heat in it that reached Roman. "Even if I was lonely, I don't look that old. You though, how are you feeling, after this... transformation? Have any worrifying effects shown up yet?"
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 05:02:15 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: August 28, 2020, 02:40:05 AM »
Roman

Roman sighed, buried his hands in his face and said, "You remember being a teenager?  Because I remember why I hated it. I'm so damned horny all the time, I do stupid things to satisfy my dick and I cannot stop thinking about my master, even though I know she's probably in love with some chad of a man or woman.  Was this what you had in mind when you said selling my soul?  Reverting back five or ten years sexually?"

Roman's face softened, then a devious grin crept onto his face as he turned and looked up at his standing master.  "Wait.... why did you try to sleep with her?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: August 28, 2020, 05:39:57 PM »
Valerie

"All vampires are drawn to their sire as part of their biology, What you are feeling is not genuine attraction but rather an extension of our bond." The King responded swiftly with unblinking eyes. Not that her eyes had blinked since she had come here. That was a part of human nature that didn't apply to her.

"You will get to know me in time, and in time your sense of urgency will fade as well. I see you are still stricken by the impatience of the mortal races, but you should know that these emotions you feel will not be resolved by forcing through it. Instead of comparing yourself to others, perhaps you should look inwards and work towards how you want to be."

Sakura Edelfeldt

"Humbph..." Sakura didn't particularly enjoy the confirmation of her suspicions, and felt more than a little resentment towards Valerie for her failure to warn her of this beforehand. If she'd known, well, she'd probably still have taken the deal. Immortality and eternal youth were two tremendous assets that far outweighed their costs. If she'd known, she felt that she'd have been able to control it better and that it'd have been easier to manage her confusion, or at least to properly contextualize it.

However, she knew it wasn't fair of her to pin all the blame on her sire. It was her choice to jump right into it, and it was her emotions which she'd let get the better of her. Regardless of her lack of information, it was not an excuse for her shameful behavior. Comparing herself to him, and falling down to his levels, both of these things were completely unacceptable. And so, her annoyance passed into acceptance of her new situation. "I know." The young woman replied. "Of course not." She replied quietly with a calm expression before standing back up. "I'm sorry for messing up your date."
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 09:16:33 PM by SINIB »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: August 31, 2020, 03:16:51 AM »
Yusho

"Your master, huh." Yusho stroked his beard, expression flat against Roman's blustering emotions. "A mental or physical compulsion to attachment originating from your new condition, most likely. Not unlike the effects caused by the attention of certain supernatural beings."

He shook his head at the lecherous grin. "She tried to sleep with me, not the other way around. But I suppose that hardly matters when it takes two to do the deed."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: September 01, 2020, 11:40:14 PM »
Valerie

"You are far too uptight with your emotions, you are no better than anyone else simply because you pretend to be in control. I think you will have a lot more fun if stop having such high expectations of yourself...." Valerie said as she stood and faced Sakura.

"And he was not my date.... I was trying to gently coax him into the new overwhelming senses he was experience, much like I did to you a few days ago. But now I have ended up blue balling him instead and I am worried he will hurt himself in his frustration or maybe he will hurt someone else....and I cannot allow that to happen"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: September 02, 2020, 12:01:04 AM »
Roman

Roman chuckled and said,  "yeah... I guess now I have two...  You know, it does make me feel a little better you know?  Knowing even people like you do stupid shit like that.  You don't regret it do you?  Then again, i'd probably sleep with her again if given the chance its just...."

Roman let his head fall back, staring at the leaves under the tree.  "I don't want to feel like a teenager again.  I don't want to have a stupid crush on her like some dumbstruck teenager and I don't want to feel this strange compulsion to please her.  But now I just... do.  You said before i'd have to pay for power with some sort of devil's deal right?  I thought that meant my dad or mom would die or i'd never be able to use my power on specific poeople or something, not 'feel like a teenager again.'  I mean I know its not as bad technically but its the little things."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: September 02, 2020, 02:54:03 AM »
Valerie

"You are far too uptight with your emotions, you are no better than anyone else simply because you pretend to be in control. I think you will have a lot more fun if stop having such high expectations of yourself...." Valerie said as she stood and faced Sakura.

"And he was not my date.... I was trying to gently coax him into the new overwhelming senses he was experience, much like I did to you a few days ago. But now I have ended up blue balling him instead and I am worried he will hurt himself in his frustration or maybe he will hurt someone else....and I cannot allow that to happen"

Sakura Edelfeldt

The young vampire tapped her foot on the sand and quietly thought about the advice Valerie had given her. Was she uptight? Yes, she knew she was. She was used to it. She'd been pulled by so many conflicting agendas, some her own, most forced upon her by circumstance and the nature of her birth and subsequent adoption. Were they really nesseccary? She wasn't sure. Most of them were things she didn't truly care about, but she didn't want her loved ones to look bad or to humilate them through her own ineptitude.

"Mmmm..." She grunted before laughing. "Heh, I feel like kind of an asshole, now." She replied sheepishly. "I've really been making a fool of myself."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: September 02, 2020, 03:09:59 AM »
Valerie

"Hey do not look so downtrodden as there is one thing you will not lose to my other children in..." The King said as she drew closer to Sakura, her red eyes sharpened into a predatory stare but there was no killing intent to it. Her hand came down on the the other girl's top and pulled, letting the magical fabric stretch out before she suddenly let go and-

Snap.

The fabric bounced back making her massive breasts bounce. "You have the most appealing breasts, that is a quality inherent to you and if you wish to gain my attention, flaunting them would greatly help you... Oh and try not to tell anyone about this, I do not like to play favorites..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: September 02, 2020, 03:37:46 AM »
Sakura

"Eh?" Sakura's cheeks flushed red with uncharacteristic embarrassment. A slow ripple pulsed through her mounds before they slowly settled back down. "I-Of course I do, hohoho~" She performed a sudden spin on her toe and struck a pose, leaning forwards with a slight sway to her hips to keep her chest in motion. With a smile and a warm feeling from the praise, she responded.

"Thanks. I'll keep it a secret. don't worry." She winked at Valerie and continued her confident swaying. "I've heard that these gyms in this district are pretty crazy." She added. "That you can get some crazy gains just by working out 24/7. That true?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: September 02, 2020, 06:32:23 AM »
Valerie

Badumps..

With every sway of those captivating mounds, Valerie felt her fangs throb, more and more until it became nigh irresistible. She had to take it, the question Sakura had made didn't matter right now, she needed to to feel, to experience them closer.

Her hand hadn't really been lowered, so when the purple haired girl completely her spin, the blonde's hand was already on her breast, this time grasping one of them fully.she squeezed it hard enough for her fingers to sink in and let her feel the texture, then she loosened her grip and pushed it up to feel it's weight.

"And they feel even better than they look..."

Smack.

Her free hand had come down on Sakura's ass, slapping it playfully like Sakura had slapped hers earlier. "Not only do you have breasts like this but your butt is fantastic too and probably second only to mine,. I refuse to to let you make it even better with those gyms... It is unfair...."
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 10:14:45 AM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: September 02, 2020, 05:35:24 PM »
Valerie

Badumps..

With every sway of those captivating mounds, Valerie felt her fangs throb, more and more until it became nigh irresistible. She had to take it, the question Sakura had made didn't matter right now, she needed to to feel, to experience them closer.

Her hand hadn't really been lowered, so when the purple haired girl completely her spin, the blonde's hand was already on her breast, this time grasping one of them fully.she squeezed it hard enough for her fingers to sink in and let her feel the texture, then she loosened her grip and pushed it up to feel it's weight.

"And they feel even better than they look..."

Smack.

Her free hand had come down on Sakura's ass, slapping it playfully like Sakura had slapped hers earlier. "Not only do you have breasts like this but your butt is fantastic too and probably second only to mine,. I refuse to to let you make it even better with those gyms... It is unfair...."

Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura rubbed her thighs together as Valerie's fingers sank deep into her chest. Her own fangs matched Valerie's own, poking slightly out of her lower lip and throbbing with her own arousal. She reached up and trailed a finger against Valerie's abs, sliding up her stomach towards her modest chest and savoring her definition. "I don't really like the idea of the gyms, anyway. I was just curious if it was true." She replied, instinctively sucking in a breath she didn't need. "It's more fun to put in real work to strengthen yourself, I feel. Something that convinent just seems like cheating..."

Sakura leaned down to nuzzle Valerie's neck, curling up her lips to brush her fangs against Valerie's warm, bare neck. "I'd much rather practice with you." She whispered in Valerie's ear before sinking her fangs into her master's neck.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 05:56:18 PM by SINIB »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: September 02, 2020, 06:11:30 PM »
Valerie

The blonde vampire leaned into the embrace, the building tensions her senses and she subconsciously  leaned her neck to the side to give Sakura better access as long forgotten instincts flared up for the first what had been too long now.

"Aah-"

She gasped and threw her head back as her back arched in a wonderful bow..Her hand that was fondling Sakura's breast fell limp at her as the relaxing euphoria coarse through her.

Still moving on autopilot, her body leapt off the ground to wrap her legs around Sakura's waist and she pulled them closer without meaning to, or maybe she did mean too but she couldn't tell through this haze in her mind.

Meanwhile her blood flowed to Sakura more filling than any meal she'd had so far, the blood of her sire reacted uniquely with her body and made her feel more at home.

"Sakura..." Valerie's voice was deep animalistic growl now, completely absent of her usual noble inflection. "You may take me now."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: September 02, 2020, 08:05:17 PM »
Valerie

The blonde vampire leaned into the embrace, the building tensions her senses and she subconsciously  leaned her neck to the side to give Sakura better access as long forgotten instincts flared up for the first what had been too long now.

"Aah-"

She gasped and threw her head back as her back arched in a wonderful bow..Her hand that was fondling Sakura's breast fell limp at her as the relaxing euphoria coarse through her.

Still moving on autopilot, her body leapt off the ground to wrap her legs around Sakura's waist and she pulled them closer without meaning to, or maybe she did mean too but she couldn't tell through this haze in her mind.

Meanwhile her blood flowed to Sakura more filling than any meal she'd had so far, the blood of her sire reacted uniquely with her body and made her feel more at home.

"Sakura..." Valerie's voice was deep animalistic growl now, completely absent of her usual noble inflection. "You may take me now."

Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura drank deeply. Her sire's sweet nectar was absorbed through her throbbing fangs, filling her world and making her forget where she was. She felt safe, completely connected with Valerie and wrapped her arms around her, instinctively catching her mistress as she jumped up against her. It was only after she drank her fill that Sakura withdrew her fangs and licked at the wound before it healed a moment later. "Val..." She muttered quietly. She bared her fangs with a large toothy grin, sliding her hand up the inside of her thigh and sliding her middle fingers into the blond's snatch.

"I'll make you mine." Her eyes gleamed red with vampiric lust for her sire.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: September 03, 2020, 04:55:38 PM »
Roman

Roman chuckled and said,  "yeah... I guess now I have two...  You know, it does make me feel a little better you know?  Knowing even people like you do stupid shit like that.  You don't regret it do you?  Then again, i'd probably sleep with her again if given the chance its just...."

Roman let his head fall back, staring at the leaves under the tree.  "I don't want to feel like a teenager again.  I don't want to have a stupid crush on her like some dumbstruck teenager and I don't want to feel this strange compulsion to please her.  But now I just... do.  You said before i'd have to pay for power with some sort of devil's deal right?  I thought that meant my dad or mom would die or i'd never be able to use my power on specific poeople or something, not 'feel like a teenager again.'  I mean I know its not as bad technically but its the little things."

Yusho

"Regret it, no. Still feel it was impulsive and lecherous of me? Pretty much, yeah", he said. He didn't want to offend the vampire king after their other interactions, to make an enemy of her if he couldn't help it, but that was just an excuse. To Yusho , the other major relief of leaving the monkhood was not having to suppress his material impulses, as irregular as the wind.

"It could have been those things. It could have been a heinous exchange, for which I would have no choice but to treat you as an evil to censure. But what I worried over when I warned you were the little things. I don't think you understand yet how far the consequences reach, and I cannot determine that for you, but I think you will realize there is a myriad of things you will not experience in the same way again - or will experience against your will."