Author Topic: Swole City  (Read 13952 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Swole City
« Reply #405 on: September 04, 2020, 02:21:53 AM »
Roman

"Well you know the weird part Yusho?" he asked, turning to look at him as he spoke.  The old man seemed so oddly calm about this whole thing.  Sure he laid into him hard about the decision, but he expected to be demonized for this, most who heard his dream did.  "Valarie was nice.  I mean she was really nice to me.  Thats... not what I expected the vampire king to be.  I mean do you think its a trick, something to get her on my good side to take advantage of me?  But... even that doesn't make any sense.  She is so much stronger than me.  She can do whatever she wants with me."

He doesn't regret it?  Then why did he tell me not to do it!

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: September 04, 2020, 05:53:41 PM »
Valerie

"Not ah....." She gasped as the fingers slid into her dripping wet folds, but compared to the stimulation of being bitten it was nothing, and the fog lifted somewhat from her mind. Even so... Her legs secured their grip around Sakura's waist tighter than before, allowing no escape for the purple haired girl. She'd make sure those words weren't just empty words.

"Not like that you are not, you lack the equipment my dear minion-"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: September 04, 2020, 09:55:45 PM »
Sakura

Sakura's digits danced inside of Valerie's maw. "We both know how easy that is to fix, Valerie." With a theatric gesture, she let go of Valerie's back and plunged her arm into a dark portal. After a few moments to build the suspense, she withdrew a familiar bottle of pills with a picture of Elizabeth winking. She popped the top off and tapped a few tablets into her mouth before tossing it back into the shadow.

A hot bulge began to rapidly grow against Valerie's crotch, and Sakura bit her lip as a familiar sensation of intense arousal clouded her mind with lust.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: September 05, 2020, 03:12:02 AM »
Yusho

He only made a rumbling, impatient sound in response, at first, letting Roman's questions linger. If it were so simple, perhaps Yusho's rebukes would strike very differently. There were actions which no explanations or nuance could excuse the simple evil of, but the dragon-blooded felt he would dissolve into the air that imbued him before he made an equal of this and the essence of those he could exchange feelings and words with.

"I don't know. Those who are people yet not human have different needs, and see us with their own eyes by necessity. She might want something from you, she might have simply felt you were endearing, and she might be trying to ensnare you as one does prey. One of these does not preclude the others," he said. Gravely, he squinted one-eyed at Roman. "That said, it would be extraordinarily stupid to give no thought to what you'll do now."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: September 06, 2020, 03:21:31 PM »
Roman

"You know, when I left my home I only had one thought.  I can't come back until I start down the path of power," he said, finally looking Yusho in the eyes.  "I didn't realize the sheer possibilities of this city.  I have no idea what i'm going to do now.  I mean the only thing left to do is to finish my journey right?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: September 07, 2020, 02:25:30 AM »
Yusho

Spiderwebs of electricity flew inside Yusho's pupils. He voiced his next questions without shadow nor tremble to his tone.

"What does that mean to you? Are you going to hunt humans and feast on lives to grow? Listen to me. You may not think yourself weak now, but you're far from strong."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: September 07, 2020, 04:41:05 PM »
Roman

Roman thought back to earlier when he tried to manhandle Val after the transformation but she barely registered him.  He didn't even think she noticed.  Then again, she was the king of vampires.

"Yeah right.  I may not be the strongest in the city, but i'm at least stronger than these bozos in the park.  It was absolutely worth it.  I mean now that i'm strong I can figure all that out right?"

Truth was, he didn't know what it meant to him. 
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 04:42:51 PM by yinsukin »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: September 09, 2020, 12:10:48 PM »
Yusho

Yusho pinched his beard, trying very hard to not use all his strength in pulling.

"That mindset is what had you whining about your lot in life not five minutes ago, even after acquiring the inhuman strength you so wanted. Don't be disingenuous." Yusho shook his head and scowled at him. "If you don't know what power you truly hope for, or what the path you're claiming to walk means, then you should start figuring it out now."
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 12:11:30 PM by YOLF »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: September 10, 2020, 12:34:27 AM »
Roman

"What are you talking about?!  I'm not being disingenuous!" he said with a glare.  "This mindset is what got me to find you and Valarie.  Its whats going to get me the power I desire, whatever that is.  Who cares about the mindset so long as I can move forward.  Thats tenacity in of itself isn't it?  I mean, maybe everyone else has talent, but if I just move forward no matter what, I can get something... anything.  I'd take an echo of what I want just to have a taste."

Roman sighed.  "I just want to know what it feels like to be special."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: September 10, 2020, 02:32:39 PM »
Yusho

"The problem isn't that you keep going, it's that you say you have a goal but you don't care that you have no idea where you're going to get there!" Yusho's rebuke drummed through Roman's ears as the man closed the distance and clasped his shoulder. The exalted's forehead was an ugly knot where his scowling eyebrows met, but his gaze was clear.

"There are many ways to be special. And I can still help you with that. Having the ability to keep going, regardless of the difficulties, is an important thing. But you can't just buy into what you tell yourself, and you can't let this go to your head."
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 02:33:11 PM by YOLF »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: September 11, 2020, 02:01:33 AM »
Roman

"I've never heard of someone completely boring like me making it like that," he said, looking at the ground.  "It doesn't ever feel like it, but supernaturals are a minority, not the norm.  Its like living underground under a few dozen stars competing with who shines the brightest.  They all bleed together and no one knows how to get up there.  Truthfully, i've been told my dream is dumb.  I just refuse to believe that.  I will make it someday."

Roman paused.  "Your training me right?  You think I can become strong with your training?  Do you think I could ever beat someone like Valarie?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: September 11, 2020, 04:15:39 AM »
Sakura

Sakura's digits danced inside of Valerie's maw. "We both know how easy that is to fix, Valerie." With a theatric gesture, she let go of Valerie's back and plunged her arm into a dark portal. After a few moments to build the suspense, she withdrew a familiar bottle of pills with a picture of Elizabeth winking. She popped the top off and tapped a few tablets into her mouth before tossing it back into the shadow.

A hot bulge began to rapidly grow against Valerie's crotch, and Sakura bit her lip as a familiar sensation of intense arousal clouded her mind with lust.

Valerie

But just before Sakura put the pills in her mouth, her liege acted quickly and snatched the bottle away from her as well as jumped back to create some distance between them.

"Now it is your turn to feel the burning need of unfulfilled arousal. Furthermore this is a public bleach, we cannot possibly engage in something like that here, with so many mortals around us. Now how about you go see that your friend is not feeling too lonely and I will make sure my newest minion is not getting himself killed."

Valerie smiled and relaxed, the further she got from Sakura right now the better she could control her arousal. "You can come see me later if you wish to get an assignment, I need to think before giving one to someone of your talent... Can I have my clothes back? I doubt you could afford paying the cost to replace them, their worth is akin to a small mansion..."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: September 13, 2020, 01:23:22 AM »
Yusho

Yusho looked at him like he had gotten mauled by a bear and just asked him if enough meditation would make him strong enough to punch it into submission.

"I'm not sure I could beat her. You sure can't as long as your little drake is whipping back and forth to the sound of her voice," he scoffed. "Your dream isn't costless, and it will make you enemies. Make sure you don't add me to that number, Roman."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: September 13, 2020, 02:10:49 AM »
Roman

Roman felt a chill run down his spine, yet all he could do was let out a chuckle.  "You know truth be told, i'm just glad you didn't say it was dumb or I couldn't make it.  Maybe I just say that kind of thing to convince myself.  The cost...."

He took out his phone and opened the camera app, turning the camera so it would face him.  The red eyes, the improved physique; it all came with the cost of a strange infatuation with Valarie and a relationship he had yet to fully grasp.  Then again, the same could be said for Yusho.  "....yeah.  I finally understand what you meant.  Still you didn't answer my question.  But... maybe you did.  Do you really think some people can never measure up to people like her?  Do you think neither of us will ever be able to beat her?"

Roman's crimson eyes met Yusho's and with every instinct telling him to stay silent, he said, "And... does that mean you won't help me?"

In that moment, Roman didn't really want to know the answer.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: September 13, 2020, 09:56:50 PM »
Yusho

He shook his head. The wind whipped uncertainly about him, like a shroud of harshness and doubt over the conversation.

"Everyone has things they can't measure up to. Perhaps I might gain the power to defeat her one day, if I hone my abilities further, until there is nothing for me but that. But I would rather not be given reason to seek her eradication, and I like martial arts, but that doesn't mean that's all I want to do in this life." The lines around his eyes softened, as she stepped around Roman and smacked his shoulder.

"There are desires I will not support, and aid I will not offer. But I'll help you figure things out. You can conclude yourself whether that makes you content."
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 10:10:41 PM by YOLF »