Author Topic: Great Dojo  (Read 24561 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Great Dojo
« Reply #315 on: January 25, 2020, 11:14:06 PM »
Mira

Mira did her best not to focus on the sweaty smell of exertion mixed with arousal wafting off Vanilla, keeping her nose to the wind as it rushed past them fast enough that their passing left the sound of a thunderclap in order to stop it from distracting her. She kept her eyes as far as possible from the graceful way powerful limbs pushed and maneuvered across the rooftops alongside her, too.

And then she had something else to distract her, it seemed, as she lifted her nose up to take in the delectable scents. "Whoa. How do you expect us to get in here? Punch someone and take their reservation?!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: January 25, 2020, 11:22:18 PM »
Mira

Mira did her best not to focus on the sweaty smell of exertion mixed with arousal wafting off Vanilla, keeping her nose to the wind as it rushed past them fast enough that their passing left the sound of a thunderclap in order to stop it from distracting her. She kept her eyes as far as possible from the graceful way powerful limbs pushed and maneuvered across the rooftops alongside her, too.

And then she had something else to distract her, it seemed, as she lifted her nose up to take in the delectable scents. "Whoa. How do you expect us to get in here? Punch someone and take their reservation?!"

Vanilla

"Heh. Don't underestimate my talents, Mira." She replied with a smug look on her face. The nearly seven foot tall demon, instead of walking up to the door, pulled Mira into an alley. "We need to talk about those clothes you're wearing, though." She told her. "There's no way they'll let you in looking like that."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 25, 2020, 11:33:28 PM »
Mira

The purple-haired fighter frowned as she got all but manhandled into the nearby alley, but after a grunt of annoyance she looked down at herself. "... yeah, can't really do much about that right now."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 25, 2020, 11:37:16 PM »
Mira

The purple-haired fighter frowned as she got all but manhandled into the nearby alley, but after a grunt of annoyance she looked down at herself. "... yeah, can't really do much about that right now."

Vanilla

The white haired woman burst into gold light, and suddenly, she had changed. Her horns and tail were gone, although her overbearing height remained. Wearing new clothes, she giggled. "If you don't have any preferences, I'll just have to choose myself for you." She reached forward, and gently trailed her hand up her date's magnificently built stomach. She infused her fingers with her aphrodisical power, infusing Mira's stomach with her magic.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: January 25, 2020, 11:45:57 PM »
Mira

"Magic too?" Mira just had to ask, raising an eyebrow at the magical girl transformation going on in reverse here. She looked Vanilla up and down after the new outfit appeared, and then sighed. "That explains the energy blasts. Damn, I was going to ask you how you did it."

She twitched as the demon pressed a hand to her bare stomach. "Hey, watch it..." She grumbled as a rough set of fighter's fingers ran along the lines of her abs, and flushed red as warmth spread through her. "J-Just don't make it anything too weird or revealing, alright?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 25, 2020, 11:48:00 PM »
Mira

"Magic too?" Mira just had to ask, raising an eyebrow at the magical girl transformation going on in reverse here. She looked Vanilla up and down after the new outfit appeared, and then sighed. "That explains the energy blasts. Damn, I was going to ask you how you did it."

She twitched as the demon pressed a hand to her bare stomach. "Hey, watch it..." She grumbled as a rough set of fighter's fingers ran along the lines of her abs, and flushed red as warmth spread through her. "J-Just don't make it anything too weird or revealing, alright?"

Vanilla

"That depends. Does this count as weird or revealing?" She asked Mira with a raised eyebrow. She leaned forward again, letting Mira stare down her cleavage. "See, I'm even wearing a bra..."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 25, 2020, 11:49:31 PM »
Mira

Mira had to reach up a bit, standing on her tip toes, to see down Vanilla's shirt even when she was leaning down like that. She didn't know what possessed her to put that kind of effort into it, but she gulped as something heavy settled in her throat. "I-I guess as long as I'm not flashing everyone if I kick them."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 25, 2020, 11:53:08 PM »
Mira

Mira had to reach up a bit, standing on her tip toes, to see down Vanilla's shirt even when she was leaning down like that. She didn't know what possessed her to put that kind of effort into it, but she gulped as something heavy settled in her throat. "I-I guess as long as I'm not flashing everyone if I kick them."

Vanilla

Vanilla stood back up, and took a step back away from Mira. She pressed her hand against her overly sensitive abs, and in a flash, the woman's clothes disappeared, and then new ones appeared to take their place. She was wearing a silken black suit fitted perfectly to her form, showing off her breasts probably a bit more than she was expecting, but was otherwise, normal.

The demon pouted. "Don't have much faith in me do you. Nothing's strange about my clothes right now, even to these prudish humans. Hmmph."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: January 25, 2020, 11:55:43 PM »
Mira

Mira felt a thrill go through her, and her heart clench at the way Vanilla's voice shifted pitch with that look on her face. "H-Hey, it's not like that! I just don't like wearing skirts or anything, that's all!"

She'd gotten so distracted by it that the martial artist didn't quite notice her own outfit's change until she blinked a couple times at the reduction in air flow against her skin, and looked down. Then she started holding her arms up and stretching, testing her mobility. "Huh. These are actually really nice."

Even if it was a little tight around the chest.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 25, 2020, 11:59:08 PM »
Mira

Mira felt a thrill go through her, and her heart clench at the way Vanilla's voice shifted pitch with that look on her face. "H-Hey, it's not like that! I just don't like wearing skirts or anything, that's all!"

She'd gotten so distracted by it that the martial artist didn't quite notice her own outfit's change until she blinked a couple times at the reduction in air flow against her skin, and looked down. Then she started holding her arms up and stretching, testing her mobility. "Huh. These are actually really nice."

Even if it was a little tight around the chest.

Vanilla

As Mira tested her kicks and flexability, Vanilla laughed. "Aren't they? I'm not so good at this sort of thing, so this is the most I can do right now. You can keep it as a gift, if you like. It won't disappear or anything weird like that."

She waited for Mira to finish up before wrapping her arm around the other woman's, interlocking their elbows. She was over a full head taller than Mira, and the closeness was intense. But she didn't allow any oppurtunity for escape before she pulled her out of the alley. "Let's go eat then!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: January 26, 2020, 12:19:04 AM »
Mira

"I guess I can't insult you by saying I don't want it..." Mira admitted with a sigh, and did her visible best not to get too worked up as Vanilla completely occupied her left arm. Her head was so far below Vanilla's she had to look up and to the side to see her date's face if she wasn't looking down, and the angle was...

Dangerous.

So Mira tried to focus instead on the next part. "Right. Food."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 26, 2020, 04:21:23 AM »
Vanilla

And then...

The two just walked right in.

They just walked to the front of the line, and the bouncer, a large, musclebound man who looked to be half troll, nodded at Vanilla and opened the door. Under the cover of the angry glares of everyone else waiting in line, hoping to get a seat inside, the two ladies walked in.

"I come here all the time. You're in for a really good all you can eat event!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 26, 2020, 04:54:00 AM »
Mira

Mira's mouth was hanging open just slightly as they made their way in. Or rather, as Vanilla made her way in and Mira was just too quick on her feet to look like she wasn't in on the whole thing. Her eyes still wandered over to Vanilla, and she whispered, "How?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 26, 2020, 04:57:58 AM »
Mira

Mira's mouth was hanging open just slightly as they made their way in. Or rather, as Vanilla made her way in and Mira was just too quick on her feet to look like she wasn't in on the whole thing. Her eyes still wandered over to Vanilla, and she whispered, "How?"

Vanilla

A waiter in a formal black suit led them to their table. Or rather, their private booth, tucked away in the back and out of sight. "Don't underestimate my connections and influence, Mira!" She flexed her free arm, making her immense muscle bulge out. "I can get into all sorts of places!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 26, 2020, 05:00:31 AM »
Mira

The martial artist gulped at the display, her normally alert eyes focused on Vanilla's flexing rather than on her surroundings. "You're not just some, uh, martial arts dominatrix demon, huh?"