Author Topic: Great Dojo  (Read 24556 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Great Dojo
« Reply #360 on: February 09, 2020, 12:30:56 AM »
Mira

Mira didn't notice the mark for all it stood out more once her flush receded a bit. She swallowed dryly at the unblinking intensity of Vanilla's attentions. "Right. Food. What do they have again...?"

She broke eye contact first to look down at the menu, and her eyes bugged out at the price tags next to various items. "There's so much of it. It costs so much." Her mouth moved a few times as she looked through it, skimming it faster than any human could have thanks to her perceptive abilities.

She didn't notice her own foot idly brushing against the demon's dress.

Vanilla

"Fufu..." Vanilla's tail slithered down and grabbed Mira's foot, carressing her sole and massaging all the stress and pain out of it. With careful applications of her charms, it even felt unbelievably arousing for the girl.

She leaned forward, and laid her finger down Mira's menu, covering up the price tags. "Don't sweat the little details, sweetie~"

Mira

What Vanilla hadn't quite accounted for in her calculations when using her tail there was that, beneath the flush of red on Mira's face, she was now struggling not to giggle uncontrollably. Her toes wiggled about as she did her best to help her foot escape!

"I-I mean, I guess I'll have to go for the 24oz then!" She did not squeak. Certainly not. Mira was not that sort of girl!

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: February 09, 2020, 12:44:44 AM »
Nanako

Nanako couldn't help a small flush spreading across her face at the unexpected compliement, the squirrel girl hiding her eyes behind her tea-cup as she tipped it back and gulped down the rest. Flinching slightly at the bitter aftertaste of the dregs, she put the cup down again as she listened to him.

"Sounds like that second group's made of shut-ins, if not in action then in their hearts," Nanako remarked, her tail flitting absentmindedly behind her, before stopping as something he'd said earlier came back to her, "Hold on, what did you mean by that breath of the world stuff?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: February 09, 2020, 07:17:13 PM »
Sethrol the Calm

For the third time, Sethrol chuckled and said, "Yes I suppose that is one perspective.  I was merely refering to how the earth's pulse causes tremors, how the inhaling and exhaling pushes and pulls the leaves and how the sky occasionally cries...  In my morning meditation, I try to learn something new by listening to the world we inhabit.  Nanako, have you ever heard of chi?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: February 09, 2020, 11:40:15 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl listened along, nodding along as he spoke. Then he mentioned chi and Nanako stopped short, giving him a curious look. Then a flustered one at the first thing to pop into her head as she glanced away for a brief moment, managing to restrain a slight giggle.

"Ah, yeah, in a couple places," the squirrel girl said, "But I get the feeling you're not talking about something from some, ah, anime."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: February 11, 2020, 06:37:48 PM »
Sethrol

Sethrol raised an eyebrow at the comment.  He swallowed and said, "Like uhh those cartoons?  Its nothing like that cyclops all the kids are raving about, with those laser eyes."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: February 12, 2020, 04:09:08 PM »
Nanako

Nanako leaned in a bit, her curiosity rising further still along with some minor relief.

"Alright," she said, tail flicking eagerly behind her, "So what is this chi stuff for you, then?"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: February 12, 2020, 04:51:38 PM »
Sethrol

Sethrol took another sip of tea, taking a moment to allow the flavor to fill his throat.  "Chi is but another flavor of breath to me.  It is how my soul breathes and revitalizes itself.  I am an old man and chi is the best natural medicine for the flippant substance of time."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: February 12, 2020, 06:33:49 PM »
Mira

Mira didn't notice the mark for all it stood out more once her flush receded a bit. She swallowed dryly at the unblinking intensity of Vanilla's attentions. "Right. Food. What do they have again...?"

She broke eye contact first to look down at the menu, and her eyes bugged out at the price tags next to various items. "There's so much of it. It costs so much." Her mouth moved a few times as she looked through it, skimming it faster than any human could have thanks to her perceptive abilities.

She didn't notice her own foot idly brushing against the demon's dress.

Vanilla

"Fufu..." Vanilla's tail slithered down and grabbed Mira's foot, carressing her sole and massaging all the stress and pain out of it. With careful applications of her charms, it even felt unbelievably arousing for the girl.

She leaned forward, and laid her finger down Mira's menu, covering up the price tags. "Don't sweat the little details, sweetie~"

Mira

What Vanilla hadn't quite accounted for in her calculations when using her tail there was that, beneath the flush of red on Mira's face, she was now struggling not to giggle uncontrollably. Her toes wiggled about as she did her best to help her foot escape!

"I-I mean, I guess I'll have to go for the 24oz then!" She did not squeak. Certainly not. Mira was not that sort of girl!

Vanilla

"Yep! Get whatever you want!" The demon reiterated, holding tightly onto her foot, continuing to massage it.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: February 12, 2020, 11:58:08 PM »
Nanako

Nanako raised an eyebrow as Sethrol spoke, unsure what to make of his explanation.

"So you're saying it's extending your lifespan? Or that it's what's keeping you in shape at your age?" the squirrel girl asked, her tail flicking faster behind her, "Can use it for anything else? Like maybe fighting?"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: February 13, 2020, 12:25:55 PM »
Vanilla

"Yep! Get whatever you want!" The demon reiterated, holding tightly onto her foot, continuing to massage it.

Mira

The martial artist soon lost all semblance on fiscal responsibility, having decided on the biggest cut of steak they had, a massive plate of greens, and... a big glass of milk. Mira's eyes dared Vanilla to challenge her on that point, but the effect was ruined by the almost perpetual state of red the demon's tail had her in. But she wasn't going to let that stop her, not one bit.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: February 13, 2020, 05:43:23 PM »
Sethrol the Swole

Taking a deep breath, the old man stood up.  "Well, since you seem so interested to allow me to give a demonstration.  Keep in mind that I am several hundred years old as I perform this simple task."

The old man peeled off his gi, revealing a physique that was sculpted by the gods.  Two large pecs sat atop a shredded eight pack, his arms buldging as he took in a deep breath.  The broken debris of this long ravaged battlefield began to levitate around him as energy flowed into his body.  Sethrol walked past Nanako, still drawing energy into him as he approached a tree.  His old boney hand pressed up against the tree bark, his fist cocked back.  A loud cannon-like noise filled the area as a hole was punched in the tree.  The bark in the middle had been completely disintegrated.

"Unfortunately, that is all I can do as an old man.  Back in my heyday, I could obliterate mountin's with this power.  But I imagine you could do more with it then I."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: February 14, 2020, 09:13:18 PM »
Nanako

Nanako watched with wonder as Sethrol stripped down. Sure, he was an old man, but the perfectly sculpted muscles on him lit a familiar spark in her core all the same. The way those pecs shone in the light, his abs tensing as the squirrel girl imagined herself being forced face-first into them. Those arms bulging, Nanako shivering as she imagined them wrapping around her waist, slowly crushing the air out of her and more. Familiar dampness registered between her thighs as she sat there, her breathing growing heavier.

Then she wobbled unexpected, shaking her out of her fantasizing as the rubble she was sitting on started to levitate. Her eyes lit up with wonder as she watched him, almost feeling a faint pressure radiating from him as he approached a tree. Her eyebrows went up as he drew back, and her eyes widened as his punch hollowed out the tree in one go. The sight reminded her of yesterday, of the feeling of that blondie's fist spearing into her belly, the squirrel girl feeling a familiar ache in her core as she watched. If only he wasn't so old...

The squirrel girl promptly hopped off the tank, her eyes alight with wonder as she zipped close, "That was still pretty cool! Could you teach me how that works?"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: February 14, 2020, 09:21:28 PM »
Sethrol

The old man turned away from the tree, not even bothering to acknowledge the damage he just inflicted on it.  "I can show you the basics, but chi is not an easy path to power.  It has a high learning curve.  Just like any martial art, I must first teach you how to move and breathe.  In truth, I am not the best master.  If you wish to learn from the best, there is a name you must seek out, Yamada of the First District.  However, I am more than happy to start you someplace where you can practice on your own."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: February 15, 2020, 12:09:27 AM »
Nanako

Nanako was practically vibrating with excitement now. An old mentor guiding her first steps, the promise of a better master in foreign lands, it was like something out of a kung fu movie! It might even even be enough of a distraction to keep her mind off the other things.

"I'll be sure to find him later," Nanako nodded, grabbing the hem of her own jacket, "But first..."

The squirrel girl swiftly undid her jacket and stripped it off in one smooth motion, tossing it high above her and leaving her in her ring outfit before the muscular old man, "I'd be happy to take you up on your offer."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: February 15, 2020, 12:57:10 AM »
Sethrol

Sethrol froze before placing his hands over his eyes.  "Would you mind putting that back on?  I am... probably not supposed to be looking and thinking about you as I am now."