Author Topic: Great Dojo  (Read 25092 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Great Dojo
« Reply #375 on: February 15, 2020, 10:44:02 PM »
Vanilla

"Yep! Get whatever you want!" The demon reiterated, holding tightly onto her foot, continuing to massage it.

Mira

The martial artist soon lost all semblance on fiscal responsibility, having decided on the biggest cut of steak they had, a massive plate of greens, and... a big glass of milk. Mira's eyes dared Vanilla to challenge her on that point, but the effect was ruined by the almost perpetual state of red the demon's tail had her in. But she wasn't going to let that stop her, not one bit.

Vanilla

Vanilla herself seemed not to care, ordering three prime ribs, along with a myriad of appitizers and three bottles of wine. She turn turned back to Mira, staring at her unflincingly, a hint of a smile on her lips.

Her tail slowly grew longer, slithering up Mira's pantsleg.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: February 16, 2020, 12:32:22 AM »
Nanako

Nanako gave him a bemused smirk, her tail flicking lazily behind her as her jacket fluttered down from on high.

"I don't mind, you put on a nice show for me just now," she said, striking a pose with her arms up and her back arched, the motion doing wonderful things for her chest. She held it for all of a moment before relaxing with a giggle, zipping back a few paces.

"'Sides, I can move freely in this. Can't do that with the jacket," Nanako noted, tail flicking eagerly behind her as she met his gaze again, "So where do we start?"
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 12:41:44 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: February 16, 2020, 12:33:10 AM »
Mira

"I-It can get longer?!" She whispered at Vanilla, reaching down with one hand as if to grab the tail through her new pants just as it reached her thigh. "What else can you change?"

Mira wrapped her fingers around it and did her best to stop it from going any further up. She frowned in obvious concentration. "Your height? Your muscles? How much of Vanilla is... Vanilla?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: February 16, 2020, 01:04:57 AM »
Sethrol

"I'm too old for this," he muttered under his breath.

The old man's abs flexed as he took a deep inhale before relaxing with the exhale.  In a sense this was training too.  "Do not worry, you will not need to move much for this training.  No, in order to use ki, we must strengthen your soul."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: February 17, 2020, 02:10:22 AM »
Nanako

Nanako's eyes lit up as Sethrol flexed, before what he said registered. The squirrel girl went still for a moment, as if in shock at what he'd suggested.

"...Wait, what do you mean I don't need to move?" Nanako said, confused and hoping this wouldn't involve what she feared it might, "What do you mean by strengthen my soul?"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: February 17, 2020, 02:16:22 AM »
Sethrol

"Chi comes from the soul," Sethrol said. "It involves drawing the power of the world into yourself.  However in order to do that you must strengthen your soul so that it is strong enough to draw in and retain the world's power."

Sethrol took in another breath, inhaling and exhaling.  "Just as the body is strengthened through training, the mind is strengthened by meditation.  So we will sit."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: February 17, 2020, 02:28:14 AM »
Nanako

Despair flashed across the squirrel girl's eyes for a moment before she managed to avert her gaze to those ripped abs, those bulging arms.

"So...that's it? Just sit here and..." Nanako trailed off, glancing away for a moment before taking a deep breath and slowly breathing out, "Alright. Alright, looks like we're doing this. There anything to focus on while I'm sitting, or do we just sit?"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: February 17, 2020, 02:36:01 AM »
Sethrol

"Technically you can sit, stand, walk, fight.  The key to effective meditation is developing a 'mind's eye.'  Essentially, it involves observing your own thoughts.  Many people think that mediation is sitting around and doing nothing.  Thats not true.  Meditation involves two things, focusing on your breath, and acknoleging your thoughts without letting them consuming them, allowing them to exist but not succumbing to them.  Through that process, your soul gains power."

Sethrol sighed and smiled at her.  "You might be able to achive a meditative state another way.  A fighter or athlete may be able to enter the zone, a place where your mind, body and soul optimize itself for a task.  It happens during a fight when you are faced with a challenge that can be beaten.  I suppose it can also occur during sex."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: February 17, 2020, 03:06:34 AM »
Mira

"I-It can get longer?!" She whispered at Vanilla, reaching down with one hand as if to grab the tail through her new pants just as it reached her thigh. "What else can you change?"

Mira wrapped her fingers around it and did her best to stop it from going any further up. She frowned in obvious concentration. "Your height? Your muscles? How much of Vanilla is... Vanilla?"

Vanilla

Vanilla's tail slithered back away as she looked up in honest surprise. "I-" She paused, and then closed here eyes to think. "Uh..." She clicked her tongue. "Everything. Whatever form I prefer in the moment."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: February 18, 2020, 02:11:44 PM »
Mira

"I see..."

Mira's frown appeared rather complicated, as if she were wrestling with something at that revelation. She sipped from her water and flexed the fingers of her left hand experimentally once they weren't holding onto demon tail.

"I guess that's fair if that's just how your body works," she said, mumbling in discontent.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: February 19, 2020, 12:55:15 AM »
Nanako

Nanako cocked an eyebrow as Sethrol listed off possible alternatives to sitting still for too damn long. Thankful that the point was more about focus than about sitting still for long periods of time, the squirrel girl looked thoughtful for a moment before he reached that last option.

"Hm, can't say that last one isn't tempting," Nanako mused, licking her lips as she took another look over that chiseled body, already imagining much better uses for it than just fucking, "But how about we fight instead."

With that, the squirrel girl zipped closer, a hand reaching out to prod at those perfect pecs as she locked eyes with the silver fox of a martial arts instructor, "After that, well, we can figure it out as we go along."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: February 19, 2020, 09:51:25 PM »
Mira

"I see..."

Mira's frown appeared rather complicated, as if she were wrestling with something at that revelation. She sipped from her water and flexed the fingers of her left hand experimentally once they weren't holding onto demon tail.

"I guess that's fair if that's just how your body works," she said, mumbling in discontent.

Vanilla

Vanilla laughed, looking more beautiful than ever as her breasts bounced, tightly restrained as they were. "What do you mean if that's how it works? What's bothering you?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: February 20, 2020, 02:16:18 AM »
Sethrol

"That is not what I was..." he let her go on, taking in those firm looking breasts up in his space.  Staring back into those curious animalistic eyes, he was reminded of the short spars he had with Ferrison, that genuine hunger for life, curiosity and drive for power.

"Very well, if it will help, then strike me.  I will guage your attacks to provide the perfect stimulus for a meditative state.  Remember, your not fighting to win but rather to enter 'the zone.'

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: February 20, 2020, 07:14:00 PM »
Mira

"I see..."

Vanilla

Vanilla laughed, looking more beautiful than ever as her breasts bounced, tightly restrained as they were. "What do you mean if that's how it works? What's bothering you?"

Mira

What's bothering you?

She grimaced at those words, but shook her head and focused her eyed down on something nicer. Okay, no, that was just as bad in this case.

"It just..." Mira bit her lip in consideration, then pulled her eyes up from Vanilla's chest and back to her eyes. "Do you work out? Do you even have to?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: February 20, 2020, 07:17:18 PM »
Vanilla

Vanilla snorted, rolling her eyes at Mira. "Come on, are you really that much of a musclehead that you're worried about that? Of course I train my body. What kind of question is that even? I used to be way, way, way stronger, even. Stronger than you can even imagine." She smirked, raising her eyebrow at Mira questioningly. "Is that really all that was bothering you, cutie?"