Author Topic: Great Dojo  (Read 25090 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: Great Dojo
« Reply #390 on: February 20, 2020, 11:13:05 PM »
Nanako

Nanako gave Sethrol a curious look, nodded, and stepped back into a stance. Her tail slowed down for a moment she tried to contain her anticipation for what would come next, before she left fly with a firm right cross. It was a solid punch, though she didn't use her full power, as advised.

"Don't see why it won't," the squirrel girl said, her tone suddenly much more even than before, but no less eager.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: February 21, 2020, 01:09:33 AM »
Sethrol

Sethrol's arm came up, knocking aside the cross by striking the forearm with an outside block.  The second the hand hit, the old man's beefy arm had been cocked, shooting forward to strike Nanako in her abdomen in an attempt to knock the air out of her.

"A little harder," he said.  "We need to challenge you enough that the task is hard, but not so much so that I am an impossible wall to overcome."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: February 21, 2020, 01:18:58 AM »
Nanako

Nanako turned herself as she saw the counter coming in, but still wound up taking most of it, knocking some of the air out of her. Nanako bent forward slightly around the fist, her eyes lighting up as she grabbed onto the extended limb with her free arm and used it to pull herself off the ground, rocketing towards Sethrol with leaping knee aimed squarely for his chest.

"That's fine, I like it hard," she said, already starting to grow heated as her eyes locked with his, sparks dancing in hers as that familiar rhythm of a fight pulsed through her core.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: February 21, 2020, 02:57:28 AM »
Sethrol

"Wait wha-"

A knee slammed into his chest before he had time to think.  Too late to block, he tightened his core, and delivered a powerful strike to her abs on her way back to the ground, one powerful enough to send her flying.

"Thats a little too much excitement for a man my age..."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: February 22, 2020, 02:14:30 PM »
Vanilla

Vanilla snorted, rolling her eyes at Mira. "Come on, are you really that much of a musclehead that you're worried about that? Of course I train my body. What kind of question is that even? I used to be way, way, way stronger, even. Stronger than you can even imagine." She smirked, raising her eyebrow at Mira questioningly. "Is that really all that was bothering you, cutie?"

Mira

Mira's eyes widened at that, and she leaned in closer while ignoring the obvious insult. "I can imagine a lot! Why, what happened? It's temporary, right?!"

She looked actually panicked on her behalf!

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: February 24, 2020, 11:59:15 PM »
Nanako

Nanako gasped with excitement as she saw Sethrol's reply homing in. The squirrel girl managed to get an arm in the way as she tried to twist to the side, not enough to dodge the blow, but enough to blunt it. The feeling of his hard fist grinding against her firm abs lit new sparks in her eyes and her core alike, even as it knocked some of the wind out of her and sent her back.

She quickly caught herself, boots and hands digging a trench into the earth as she forced herself to stop, before an idle thought stopped her cold. For a moment, she'd wondered if the wings could've let her dodge that, and looking up, she briefly saw that familiar many-eyed silhouette staring down at her. Blinking it away, Nanako shook her head to try to clear the thought before launching herself at Sethrol again, making as if to go high again, only to duck low and dart in, bushy tail whipping up to block the sight of her long legs lashing out to try to sweep his legs out from under him.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: February 25, 2020, 10:08:31 PM »
Vanilla

Vanilla snorted, rolling her eyes at Mira. "Come on, are you really that much of a musclehead that you're worried about that? Of course I train my body. What kind of question is that even? I used to be way, way, way stronger, even. Stronger than you can even imagine." She smirked, raising her eyebrow at Mira questioningly. "Is that really all that was bothering you, cutie?"

Mira

Mira's eyes widened at that, and she leaned in closer while ignoring the obvious insult. "I can imagine a lot! Why, what happened? It's temporary, right?!"

She looked actually panicked on her behalf!

Vanilla

Vanilla licked her lips, and with an ease that should have been impossible for such a large woman, slipped under the tablecloth. She felt Vanilla's strong hands grab her hips, not allowing any protests as her pants slid down.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: February 27, 2020, 01:51:30 AM »
Sethrol

Clever

Sethrol raised an arm to block the high strike, pulling his other arm back to strike again.  It reached for the tail, grabbing hold of it as he found himself falling backward, his legs no longer touching the ground.  Thinking fast, he broke the fall by rolling onto his back with Nanako in tow, intent on slamming his legs into her already bruised abs.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: February 29, 2020, 01:28:21 AM »
Nanako

Nanako felt a little warmer as she managed to sweep Sethrol's legs out from under him, only for him to grab hold of her tail and pull. The squirrel girl's eyes widened and she let out a surprised yelp at the sudden pull, sending a jolt up her spine. It brought her back into focus again, but also brought a fresh blush to her face, warmth flooding her core all over again as she was yanked along.

She saw the legs rushing in for her belly, but only tightened her core in response, relishing in the feeling of his feet crashing down on her abs, just as the previous bruises had faded. The blow knocked the air out of her again with a heated cry, but Nanako didn't let herself stay there this time. Instead, she relaxed enough to let the kick bend her back, letting Sethrol's pull bring her in closer. Her eyes were alight with excitement, shining with that familiar thirst, and honed to a razor's edge as moved. The squirrel girl all but slid up the older man's body before she caught herself on his shoulders, moaning as she fought against his pull. Her legs moved like whips, moving to wrap around Sethrol's waist to try squeezing down on the man as she stared at him. Her eyes were locked to his, the battle high honing her focus to just him and her. There could've been an audience of thousands watching them now, and whatever they'd say would fall on deaf ears for the squirrel girl.

"That's more like it," she gasped out, each breath hot and heavy as she tried to catch her breath.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 01:28:54 AM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: February 29, 2020, 08:03:55 PM »
Sethrol

This was not what he expected when he woke up this morning.

With the squirrel girl's legs wrapped around his waist, there was no escape.  The old man's obliques pressed against Nanako's thick muscular thighs, growing bigger and tighter to fight against the pressure.  It wasn't just his obliques either.  His entire upper body pumped up, blood flowing rapidly through his veins as the aura peaked. 

"Now concentrate!" he said, pulling his fist back.  "Remember you have access to the world's energy!  Imagine pulling that essence into your very being!  Once there, cage it!"

Bare knuckles slammed into Nanako's abs at full force, containing the unrestrained power of an exploding rocket.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: March 01, 2020, 03:14:29 AM »
Vanilla

Vanilla licked her lips, and with an ease that should have been impossible for such a large woman, slipped under the tablecloth. She felt Vanilla's strong hands grab her hips, not allowing any protests as her pants slid down.

Mira

"Huh? Wait, you didn't answer my quest-" Mira normally wasn't this easy to get past the senses of, but right now she was really distracted and her guard was incredibly down. It was the only explanation for why her hands suddenly shot down beneath the table moments later than they normally would have, grabbing for Vanilla's head as if to restrain her. "What are you doing?"

Her face was once more a tomato.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: March 01, 2020, 03:17:17 AM »
Vanilla

Vanilla chuckled, and unzipped Mira's pants in a smooth motion, slipping out of her grasp and poking her head out from under the table, resting her chin on her panties. "I'm showing you how my people go on dates, silly~"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: March 02, 2020, 11:23:05 PM »
Mira

Mira's face was alternating between pale mortification and a red flush, which just kind of averaged out at about pink coloring her cheeks. She reached down again to try to push Vanilla's forehead away. "The server is on his way," she said, practically hissing it out in embarrassment.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: March 04, 2020, 12:54:55 AM »
Nanako

Nanako gasped as Sethrol's frame swelled with power, relishing how his obliques throbbed between her thighs. Fresh sparks lit in her core as she fought against him, legs clenching down on him as he held firm for now. Her heart raced with the excitement, his words only just registering. Still, she heard him, even as his fist drilled into her belly, bending her over as spit and air sprayed from her mouth and fresh pain sent shivers along her spine.

She felt some stirring inside her, clawing at her mind, and reached for it. Reaching for that energy that he spoke of...and found nothing. The squirrel girl was surprised, feeling like she was in freefall, flailing for anything she could reach in her heated frenzy, before she finally managed to latch onto something. Without thinking, she grabbed on tight, bringing a fist back as she tried to draw it in, only to stop short.

Ethereal wings tore their way out of her back, shedding feathers and flaring out wide before folding behind her again. Nanako's grip on Sethrol's waist slackened as she felt the new limbs, eyes quivering in realization. Torn from the heat haze of the fight, Nanako detached herself from Sethrol and darted back, breathing heavily as she tried to slow her pounding heart. Her guard was still up, but her eyes darted about, unfocused, as the wings vanished in a spray of feathers.

"That was," she started before trailing off, shaking her head and starting again, "That wasn't it, right?"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: March 04, 2020, 12:56:20 AM »
Mira

Mira's face was alternating between pale mortification and a red flush, which just kind of averaged out at about pink coloring her cheeks. She reached down again to try to push Vanilla's forehead away. "The server is on his way," she said, practically hissing it out in embarrassment.

Vanilla

Vanilla flooded Mira with a fresh wave of arousal as she ran her tongue up Mira's slit, before gently biting down on her clit. Pleasure shot through Mira, filling her with a sense of contentment and arousal the pure virgin had never experienced before.