Author Topic: Great Dojo  (Read 25357 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: Great Dojo
« Reply #420 on: March 07, 2020, 02:40:26 AM »
Nanako

"Alright," Nanako nodded after a moment, slowly moving the wings, trying to get used to the motions.

"Alright, flying, let's try thi-" she started, extending and flapping her wings hard as she could, cutting herself off with a surprised yell as she launched herself skyward like a fluffy bullet. On reflex, the squirrel girl flapped her wings the other way, sending herself rocketing back downwards, still yelling all the way. Trying to arrest her momentum, Nanako flapped down again, trying to cancel out her momentum, only to send herself rocketing up all over again.

She reacted faster this time, flapping back down to try to even things out, only to finally crash down into the ground on her back, yelling the whole way until impact. The crash-landing kicked up a plume of dust and chunks of dirt as Nanako lay there, quietly groaning as she felt her whole body throb with delicious aches. Laying back for a moment, the squirrel girl let out a sigh before cocking an arm back and firing off a punch strong enough to chase the dust cloud away. With that, Nanako sat up, looked around, stood up, and dusted her tail off.

"That was new," she said, still processing the whole experience.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: March 07, 2020, 05:59:32 PM »
Vanilla

Her tongue snaked deeper into Mira's depths, growing longer and fatter the longer it penetrated her, more like a wet, slimy tentacle than any tongue she'd ever seen before. It teased her secret spots, explored the taste of places she hadn't even known existed inside of her, and filled her up better than any toy.

Vanilla pulled her closer as her tongue slithered against her deepest depths. Play it cool She ordered Mira with a teasing voice as the waiter finally started heading back to their table, carrying their drinks.

Mira

Vanilla could feel Mira's inexperienced yet magnificently built body clenching wonderfully around her tongue, and it took all of the concentration and focus the martial artist had in the world not to respond to the waiter with more than a nod and a "A-A few minutes, please."

The strange look she got for the way she stuttered sent a flush of shame and arousal flowing through Mira. The succubus having her way with her below the waist got a nice taste of that as it flooded into her mouth.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: March 10, 2020, 04:20:28 AM »
Vanilla

Vanilla's tongue wriggled inside her with delight as her face was sprayed with Mira's slippery juices. A finger slipped inside her rosebug, teasing the soft, slick flesh inside as Mira felt something she'd never felt before tingle inside of her.

Was this love?

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: March 10, 2020, 04:28:13 AM »
Mira

If it was love, then love was an explosion. It jolted her so much that Vanilla had to hold onto Mira's legs so that she didn't kick their table, drinks and all, up into the ceiling. She cracked the edges of her chair between her powerful fingers, and bit her lip nearly to bleeding while clenching her eyes shut. The only thing in that moment was the sensations pushing through her body, overwhelming her sense of focus, and the sinister, sinuously insinuating power of Vanilla's fiendish charms slithering about inside.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: March 10, 2020, 04:32:21 AM »
Vanilla

It was more than just love. A finger pressed against a newly formed organ, full and incredibly sensitive as Vanilla scolded her. You'll get us kicked out! Hold your legs steady girl!" She exclaimed, tail wrapping around both legs and pulling then down against her back.

In her orgasmic state, she didn't notixe that her clit was growing until it was several inches long, resting against Vanilla's forehead and growing decidedly more phallic.

But then, Vanilla pulled her tongue out, and enveloped it with her mouth, sending Mira straight to hell.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: March 11, 2020, 01:47:02 AM »
Nanako

"Alright," Nanako nodded after a moment, slowly moving the wings, trying to get used to the motions.

"Alright, flying, let's try thi-" she started, extending and flapping her wings hard as she could, cutting herself off with a surprised yell as she launched herself skyward like a fluffy bullet. On reflex, the squirrel girl flapped her wings the other way, sending herself rocketing back downwards, still yelling all the way. Trying to arrest her momentum, Nanako flapped down again, trying to cancel out her momentum, only to send herself rocketing up all over again.

She reacted faster this time, flapping back down to try to even things out, only to finally crash down into the ground on her back, yelling the whole way until impact. The crash-landing kicked up a plume of dust and chunks of dirt as Nanako lay there, quietly groaning as she felt her whole body throb with delicious aches. Laying back for a moment, the squirrel girl let out a sigh before cocking an arm back and firing off a punch strong enough to chase the dust cloud away. With that, Nanako sat up, looked around, stood up, and dusted her tail off.

"That was new," she said, still processing the whole experience.

Sethrol

The old man smiled as he gazed at the squirrel girl.  It was hard for the old man not to appreciate the simple joy of tackling life's problems, a love of living.  "Good," he said., offering her a hand.  "Then that means your learning.  Did everything feel alright?  How do you feel?"

It was possible the reason learning chi activated this instead was that this power was connected to her mind or spirit.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: March 11, 2020, 02:21:25 AM »
Nanako

Even though she didn't need it, Nanako took the offered hand and hopped out of the crater she'd made with her crash landing. Her body still ached a little with the landing, but it was quickly fading, leaving only the feeling of holding onto his firm hand and imagining it wrapped around her throat. She was only broken out of that mental image for a moment when he spoke up.

"Ah, I mean, couldn't really figure out how to stop moving," Nanako admitted, an eyebrow twitching as she felt those familiar memories clawing at the back of her eye, "Still processing the rest. Feels weird now that I'm back on solid ground."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: March 11, 2020, 02:30:19 AM »
Sethrol

"Thats not what I meant," Sethrol said, his voice going lower and deeper.  The old man retracted his hand and stared into her eyes, as if he was looking for something.  "Whats going through your head right now?  What are you thinking about?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: March 11, 2020, 07:02:58 AM »
Nanako

Nanako barely managed to keep a pout off her face as Sethrol retracted his hand, only to glance away when he asked his question. Her tail came to a stop from its idle swishing as she fell silent for a moment.

"Just now, the creature that gave me these," Nanako admitted.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: March 12, 2020, 03:32:44 AM »
Sethrol

What irony, a squirrel girl describing something else as a creature.  What sort of being would be registered as a creature in her eyes?  Was it a being of great power or great evil?  Sethrol paused, placing a hand on her shoulder.  "Do it again.  Bring forth the wings."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: March 12, 2020, 08:03:57 PM »
At Sethrol the Calm's "Dojo"

In that moment the ground before Sethrol exploded as something struck it at supersonic speeds. Great chunks of earth was torn asunder and even the vehicles were affected as a nearby trashed tank saw even more destruction wrought to it as it was flipped over.

From the ashes arose a figure slightly shorter than the squirrel girl. A figure with long blond hair and blood red eyes, the being immediately lunged at the Dojo Head with the same ferocious speed she had crashed down down with and-

"Sethy, it has been too loooong!" She glomped him mercilessly.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: March 13, 2020, 11:48:38 PM »
Nanako

Nanako nodded, focusing inward again. It was much easier this time, surprisingly so even. The wings came out more smoothly this time, folding out from her back instead of tearing their way out in a spray of ethereal feathers.

"Huh. That was-" Nanako started, before the ground in front of them exploded with a new arrival. A slight wingbeat blew the dust away, revealing a cute blonde who proceeded to glomp Sethrol. The squirrel girl reeled for all of a moment in the face of all this, before turning to Sethrol.

"Wait, who's she?" she asked, her curiosity piqued.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: March 14, 2020, 02:21:28 AM »
Sethrol the Calm

"Agh!"

Sethrol groaned as he felt the familiar touch of a woman around him once more.  Feeling himself getting excited down there once more.  "Valarie, don't tease me," he said, lowering his aura.  "Its unbecoming to make an old man so excited.  Nanako this is Valarie, king of the vampires."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: March 14, 2020, 05:24:13 PM »
Great Dojo district: Bahadur Klearjacc's sector, man of economics and magic

1:00 pm

The sweet air of the dojo district filled Taro's undead lunges.  The familiar scent of blood hid under the waft of wood from the trees lining the courtyard.  "Oh how I missed this place," he said, finally expelling the air as he spoke.  "Sakura, steel yourself.  Today you prove your valor.  On this day, we find out if you are a warrior or just a spoiled princess privileged with power."

Standing before the group of vampire's was a massive building, a dojo decorated in the style of an ancient Japanese palace.  The roof was lined with pure gold, held together by massive columns as thick as a truck.  Two massive doors stood at the center of the building, their sheer weight enough to drive away weaker warriors.  Next to the doors, old Japanese style windows lined the walls, providing a window into one of the four great dojos.  From the outside, all that could be seen and heard were the shadows of great men, their cries blasting through the air.

"TARO!"  The door blasted open, a shadow flying forth from the great palace.  "I KNEW YOU WOULD COME!"

The shadow flew into the sky, obscured by the brilliant light of the sun itself.  It came down like a meteor, striking the courtyard with all the devastation you would expect from a force of nature.  Taro met the man with a grin, his leg connected with Taro's raised arm.  The ground erupted beneath their feet, shattering the tile of the massive courtyard the vampires found themselves standing on.   "Ferrison Monroe you stupid fool!  This isn't your dojo!"

"Damaian and Alice are here too aren't they!?" Ferrison yelled.  "I saw Valarie on my way here!  I heard something was going on but I wasn't sure!"

"Damian isn't here today," The dark knight said in a voice more deep and commanding than normal.  "A businessman does not belong on the battlefield."

« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 01:34:51 AM by Bern »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: March 14, 2020, 05:27:20 PM »
Alice

"Really Damian, why do you have to get so stiff when you suit up." The blodne woman in armor known as Alice came in after and shook her head at his antics, yet there was still a sense of bemusement to it. Even if she complained about it, that thing was the quality that made he attracted to him in the first place.

"We're here to challenge you all to a bunch of duels Master Ferrason. But Duke Taro is right, this isn't even your dojo. Did Master Klearjaac fall ill?" She tilted her head in wonder.