Author Topic: Great Dojo  (Read 25537 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Great Dojo
« Reply #435 on: March 14, 2020, 11:11:25 PM »
Valerie

"Do not pull my leg Sethy, I noticed her. That squirrel tailed bombshell puts me to shame. If you were not here I would be hitting up that real fast.... You can call me Val cutie." She nodded to the squirrel girl and grinned which showed off her razor sharp fangs.

Then she turned her attention back to the ripped hunk that was her junior disciple. Hands that were only covered by fingerless gloves trailed across her body as she pulled him even closer and shamelessly felt up his stiff muscles for all they were worth.

"But you are here and that is what really matters..... So how about it? Would you mind becoming one of mine now?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: March 15, 2020, 12:59:21 AM »
Nanako

Nanako's eyes widened as she spotted the fangs, a slight flush spreading across her face as she realized what she was looking at, her mind racing as a familiar scenario flitted through her head. The little fantasy was swiftly interrupted by a familiar tingling at the back of her head.

Dangerous? But she's just, hmm...

"Ah, hi Val," the squirrel girl waved, tail flitting lazily behind her as she canted her head, giving Sethrol a curious look as he was felt up by the blonde. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she made her offer, though the squirrel girl wasn't entirely sure if the girl was serious or not. All the same, she took a step back, not letting herself relax entirely.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: March 15, 2020, 01:10:02 AM »
Sethrol

The old man sighed as he felt the familiar touch of the vampire lord.  That familiarity grew deeper as he felt his head push against his gi.  Sethrol had known her ever since he was a child, forever letting her occupy his deepest fantasies.  Even as an old man, her touch made his brain scramble.

"I hate to say it, but its tempting.  After seeing what age has done to my brother, its hard not to want the ever-present flow of time whisked away by the curse of vampirism.  However, for now, I prefer the constant battle against age fought with chi and ki."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: March 15, 2020, 04:28:17 PM »
Valerie

"Awwww...." The way the blond vampire pouted upon hearing his words was nothing short of majestic. Then she smacked his broad muscly chest as her eyes narrowed. "What do you mean curse? Do I look cursed to you? Hmpfff-" She looked away for a second. "I was offering you the chance for constant battle every night against me and my cute minions, you big dummy....." Then she smirked as she glanced over at the squirrel girl.  "Maybe I should steal your new apprentice away instead, she looks like she can take a real pounding."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: March 15, 2020, 06:36:19 PM »
Sakura

Sakura followed in behind the knight, attempting to hide her mirth at following Batman. Like, he was actually batman! She'd never realized how ridiculous superheros would look in their costumes until she saw him up close!

"Heh." She finally said, keeping her eyes low to the ground.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: March 15, 2020, 09:47:12 PM »
Carin

Nanako felt the increasingly familiar presence, before lurking quietly in the back of her mind, rise up to the forefront with a sense of urgency the easily distractable squirrel couldn't help but recognize. 'Don't even think about it, Nanako! It's a trap!'

But of course, the little goddess could do nothing more than that.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: March 15, 2020, 10:04:18 PM »
Vanilla

It was more than just love. A finger pressed against a newly formed organ, full and incredibly sensitive as Vanilla scolded her. You'll get us kicked out! Hold your legs steady girl! She exclaimed, tail wrapping around both legs and pulling then down against her back.

In her orgasmic state, she didn't notixe that her clit was growing until it was several inches long, resting against Vanilla's forehead and growing decidedly more phallic.

But then, Vanilla pulled her tongue out, and enveloped it with her mouth, sending Mira straight to hell.

Mira

"I-I wasn't expecting tha-!" And then just like that, she had to force her hands over her mouth to shut herself up again! Feeling her body not just respond in ways she lacked experience with, but outright changing threatened to send her into a panic and get up from her chair outright. But by this point Mira was too far gone to act upon that momentary urge, her self-control melting in Vanilla's mouth until she was all but slouching in place.

Vanilla could feel her newfound length throbbing against her tongue, and her legs flexing powerfully within the vice grip of her sinuous tail. She wouldn't last long like this - at all.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: March 15, 2020, 10:10:09 PM »
Vanilla

Vanilla continued sucking as it grew ever more phallic, and she felt a hot, burning sensation beneath them as her balls dropped and formed into place, hanging between her legs. They didn't hurt, however. Instead, it was just another new, alien sensation that pushed her further towards climax.

Then, vanilla pressed against her newly enlarged prostate with her middle finger, her thumb sinking into her cunt and pressing against it from the other side.

"You're lucky. Neither men nor women can feel this sort of pleasure~" Vanilla teased her through their telepathic link.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: March 15, 2020, 11:35:45 PM »
Taro

Taro simply chuckled and said, "Welp i'm bored.  Time to go Forest. Good luck little purple head boobie girl.  You all know what to do."

With a lazy wave of the hand, the duke walked through the crowd of vampires, using his free hand to pluck Forest along the way.  As much as he was looking forward to the battle, there were other things he needed to attend to.  Valarie loved these games, but he was responsible for keeping track of her little empire.  That came first.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 11:38:43 PM by yinsukin »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: March 16, 2020, 02:00:02 AM »
Nanako

Despite the warnings, Nanako couldn't help an errant fantasy slipping back into her head. A bemused smile curled her lips as Sethrol and Valerie went on, Nanako managing to hold back a giggle as she watched. Then the cute blonde turned back to her, the squirrel girl feeling a familiar heat stirring with Valerie's remark as it poured fuel on the images running through her head.

Nanako's little fantasizing moment was soon interrupted, however, when that familiar presence grew until Carin was actually speaking to her. The squirrel girl bit her lip and canted her head slightly with the warning, visibly distracted.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: March 16, 2020, 07:27:33 PM »
Outside Klearjaac's Dojo

"Taro you lazy bastard! Don't just think you can waltz in here like that and then just leave! Hey are you even listing to me!" Ferrason lowered his leg with a stomp, creating yet another crater as the perverted fool dilly dallied out of there.

"What an ass...." He scoffed. That man had no instincts for a battle what a complete fool, disgusting.

Then he flipped over as a plated glove whiffed by his head.

"Alice! So you wanna play instead? I'm really to take you all-" He ducked aside from a kick this time as the blonde transitioned flawlessly into a hand stand with her legs swinging high.

"As much as I loathe that man, I can't stand any slander from outsiders aimed at a Duke of the Realm." The blonde harshly responded.

"Jeez I forgot what stiffs you vamps you were."

"Alice, lay off him we haven't even made the challe-" The Dark Knight interjected with his dark and commanding voice yet-

"Shut up Damien."

"Shut up Damien, we're having fun here. Learn to share your girl hahaha-"  Of course his laughter was interrupted by another fist coming for his face, but this time instead of dodging, he caught it and flipped the blonde over, sending her crashing into the walls of the Dojo. The walls trembled from the mighty impact, yet the stood firm in spite of the Duchess hitting them like a missile.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 01:05:41 AM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: March 17, 2020, 12:45:12 AM »
Sethrol the Calm

"She really likes being pounded," Sethrol said, looking away so no one would notice his face heating up.  Good lord.  He was way too old to get flustered like this.  Still, the picture of Valarie getting ever so close was enough to keep him nice and hard.

"We were working on something else before you came.  I suppose it couldn't hurt to have a training partner.  It allows me to rest my aging body.  Besides, I can watch from the sidelines."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: March 17, 2020, 03:46:18 AM »
Valerie

"You know I can hear how fast your heart beats Sethy-" The blonde vampire teased the Dojo Head as he turned his head away from embarrassment. "And I can smell here the blood is all rushing to, your body is not aging. You are just afraid of embarrassing yourself in front of your new apprentice. But you made one error.... I am really.... really.... backed up. Do you want your apprentice to end up dead hmm?"

Her red eyes then shifted over to the squirrel girl. "Do you think you can handle me girl? I never hold back, especially not when I am thirsty."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: March 17, 2020, 08:56:04 PM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura held tightly onto her wand, ignoring the fighting that had just broken out between them.

"Alice, while I understand where you're coming from, I hardly think that his comments were unwarrented. It was a very on-point description of the duke." Wearing a long, flowing dress with heels, Sakura ran her free hand through her drills and stared straight at Ferrison. "My name is Sakura Edelfeldt, and I wish to challenge you to a duel for the control of your dojo. What are your conditions?" She had a haughty, superior attitude to her gait, as if she were supremely confident in her victory, but in reality she was rather nervous. She wanted to prove herself to these monsters, and she needed to make sure she didn't disappoint her darling sister. Her dress seemed to ripple along with her hidden insecurity, ready to attack whatever was upsetting its creator.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: March 17, 2020, 09:28:35 PM »
At Klearjaac's Dojo

Ferrason lowered his still outretched arms after that impressive throw and turned around to face the new challenger. "Hey there new girl, weren't you listening? This ain't even my dojo but I'm ready to go any-"

"That's quite enough Ferrason."

A hand came down on the shoulder of the overly excited martial arts master. If the former man was a bloodhound forged in fire then this new man who appeared from inside the Dojo was like a pillar of certainty. The air itself seemed to linger around him as if the world itself grew more real when he appeared.

"Welcome to my Dojo, Nobles of the Vampire. I Am Klearjaac Bahadur and I see how it is now. The spirits have guided us all here for this fateful climax. If you have something to prove, then step forth and I shall accept your challenge without fail. But know this, I will win and you will not leave this place alive."