Author Topic: Great Dojo  (Read 25538 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Great Dojo
« Reply #450 on: March 17, 2020, 10:13:36 PM »
At Klearjaac's Dojo

Ferrason lowered his still outretched arms after that impressive throw and turned around to face the new challenger. "Hey there new girl, weren't you listening? This ain't even my dojo but I'm ready to go any-"

"That's quite enough Ferrason."

A hand came down on the shoulder of the overly excited martial arts master. If the former man was a bloodhound forged in fire then this new man who appeared from inside the Dojo was like a pillar of certainty. The air itself seemed to linger around him as if the world itself grew more real when he appeared.

"Welcome to my Dojo, Nobles of the Vampire. I Am Klearjaac Bahadur and I see how it is now. The spirits have guided us all here for this fateful climax. If you have something to prove, then step forth and I shall accept your challenge without fail. But know this, I will win and you will not leave this place alive."

Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura's blazing red eyes twinkled as Ferrison was told to back off by the true man she was challenging.

Klearjaac Bahadur. A blazing man of muscles, power, and magic that she would be engaging in a fight to the death. His firm, bronzed skin and blazing demeanor made Sakura's lips curl upwards.

Despite the stakes of it all, she was excited. She tapped her heel on the ground, and did her best to calm her rapidly beating heart.

"Ah, my apologies. We're here to challenge all of you, so I thought the order didn't particularly matter. Ohohohoho~" She brought her hand up to her mouth to laugh at him. "I fear that you'll find that you're the one who will be losing your life, Master."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: March 18, 2020, 02:18:21 AM »
Vanilla

Vanilla continued sucking as it grew ever more phallic, and she felt a hot, burning sensation beneath them as her balls dropped and formed into place, hanging between her legs. They didn't hurt, however. Instead, it was just another new, alien sensation that pushed her further towards climax.

Then, vanilla pressed against her newly enlarged prostate with her middle finger, her thumb sinking into her cunt and pressing against it from the other side.

"You're lucky. Neither men nor women can feel this sort of pleasure~" Vanilla teased her through their telepathic link.

Mira

'W-Will you at least let me finish...?!'

Mira felt her entire body screaming at her for relief, shuddering while her muscles clenched and unclenched both around Vanilla's digits and against her body. And the chair. The chair was going to be a victim if this kept up.

She was bucking her hips toward the demon woman's mouth, craving release more than any relief from shame.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: March 18, 2020, 08:28:42 AM »
Nanako

Nanako looked back at Valerie for a moment that felt much longer than it was. Carin's warning had put a damper on the fantasies running through her head, but her own curiosity still warred with it. The squirrel girl looked thoughtful for a moment, then glanced over at Sethrol. Shrugging off the brief contemplation at last, Nanako felt familiar excitement bubbling in her veins anew.

"We'll find out either way, looks like," Nanako piped up, "Sounds like it'll be fun, too."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: March 18, 2020, 04:21:54 PM »
Vanilla

Vanilla continued sucking as it grew ever more phallic, and she felt a hot, burning sensation beneath them as her balls dropped and formed into place, hanging between her legs. They didn't hurt, however. Instead, it was just another new, alien sensation that pushed her further towards climax.

Then, vanilla pressed against her newly enlarged prostate with her middle finger, her thumb sinking into her cunt and pressing against it from the other side.

"You're lucky. Neither men nor women can feel this sort of pleasure~" Vanilla teased her through their telepathic link.

Mira

'W-Will you at least let me finish...?!'

Mira felt her entire body screaming at her for relief, shuddering while her muscles clenched and unclenched both around Vanilla's digits and against her body. And the chair. The chair was going to be a victim if this kept up.

She was bucking her hips toward the demon woman's mouth, craving release more than any relief from shame.

Vanilla

Vanilla's other hand reached up to cup the girl's new testes, giving them a tender squeeze that sent Mira over the edge, coming buckets into Vanilla's ready maw.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: March 19, 2020, 12:42:05 AM »
Sethrol the Calm

Sethrol sighed and said, "Please don't kill the girl Valarie.  She isn't a challenger, nor an enemy of the dojo, despite what some may say.  I want her to feel true anxiety, that sense of paralysis that overtakes a person when overwhelmed with experience.  As Ferrison would say, she needs to overcome that through the trials of battle and the drive that comes with survival."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: March 19, 2020, 06:23:18 PM »
Klearjaac's Dojo

"No no no.. Hold on a little. You think you can have a fight for survival just like that and leave me hanging? This might be your Dojo Klearjaac but this challenge is against all of us. I can't, no I won't allow you to hog this experience all for yourself and-" His passionate speech got interrupted by the need to throw himself sideways as Alice Came flying from behind with a kick.

"Don't lower your guard Sakura. he might look all stoic, but that man is the embodiment of pettiness-"

That was as far as Alice got before Ferrason clotheslined her through the entrance of the Dojo, taking both of them out of sight.

"And now it is the two of us, as i had felt it would be." Klearjaac continued as if he hadn't been interrupted.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 09:30:15 PM by Bern »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: March 19, 2020, 06:51:00 PM »
Valerie

"Sethrol....." The Vampire King actually growled now, the sound coming somewhere from the back of her throat, but it was much deeper in tone than an ordinary would be able to go and it also reverberated across the clearing. Her fangs which before was only visible at certain angles had thickened and you could see the poking out even when she closed her mouth.

The rest of her body wasn't far behind in reacting out of the ordinary either. Her arms and legs trembled as she clenched her fists and her right leg was beginning to dig a hole in the ground as she dragged it back and forth.

"Never suggest that again.... Not when I am like this. It is taking all I have to not lunge at you and take you were you stand."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: March 19, 2020, 11:01:15 PM »
Vanilla

Vanilla's other hand reached up to cup the girl's new testes, giving them a tender squeeze that sent Mira over the edge, coming buckets into Vanilla's ready maw.

Mira

Ironically, it was the explosion into the thirsty demon's gullet which freed Mira of the ungodly tension flooding her senses. She practically melted into her chair, sparing it a terrible fate, and felt the last of her resistance to this seduction float away with it. A silly grin sneaked up on her face while her unnatural length twitched in Vanilla's mouth.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: March 19, 2020, 11:36:40 PM »
Vanilla

Vanilla plunged down, greedily sucking the shaft deep into her throat, swallowing it all as Mira unloaded her load directly into Vanilla's stomach. Her large, red eyes looked up at Mira expectantly, and she felt the calming presence of Vanilla's mind surrounding her in a hug.

"Ehehe, do you like your new appendage?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: March 19, 2020, 11:41:13 PM »
Klearjaac's Dojo

"No no no.. Hold on a little. You think you can have a fight for survival just like that and leave me hanging? This might be your Dojo Klearjaac but this challenge is against all of us. I can't, no I won't allow you to hog this experience all for yourself and-" His passionate speech got interrupted by the need to throw himself sideways as Alice Came flying from behind with a kick.

"Don't lower your guard Sakura. he might look all stoic, but that man is the embodiment of pettiness-"

That was as far as Alice got before Ferrason clotheslined her through the entrance of the Dojo, taking both of them out of sight.

"And now it is the two of us, as i had felt it would be." Klearjaac continued as if he hadn't been interrupted.

Sakura Edelfeldt

The noblewoman was blushing a little bit, and cleared her throat to break the tension. "Yeah." She replied, brushing the dust off of her dress. "Do we need to discuss conditions for the battle, or would you rather an all-out fight to the death?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: March 19, 2020, 11:47:09 PM »
Mira

Mira sighed, and tentatively reached out with something other than just instinct to respond to Vanilla's words seeping into her mind without moving her mouth. "It seems really inconvenient. Uh, you know, outside certain situations."

She reached down to run her hands through the demon woman's soft white hair. "Is there a way I can make it... shrink back?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: March 20, 2020, 01:05:05 AM »
Mira

Mira sighed, and tentatively reached out with something other than just instinct to respond to Vanilla's words seeping into her mind without moving her mouth. "It seems really inconvenient. Uh, you know, outside certain situations."

She reached down to run her hands through the demon woman's soft white hair. "Is there a way I can make it... shrink back?"

Vanilla

Vanilla suddenly gargled her cock, sending shivers radiating up Mira's spine. "It'll return to normal except when you want it. You just have to will it away." She replied. "It's useful in more than just sex, you know."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: March 20, 2020, 01:06:26 AM »
Mira

"Ah didn't say just that!" Mira was almost afraid to try to pull it out of Vanilla's mouth for fear of teeth, but she tried anyway. "Think it. What is this anyway?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: March 20, 2020, 01:08:09 AM »
Mira

"Ah didn't say just that!" Mira was almost afraid to try to pull it out of Vanilla's mouth for fear of teeth, but she tried anyway. "Think it. What is this anyway?"

Vanilla

With a wet pop, she pulled the flaccid member out of Vanilla's throat, and it settled against the demon's forehead. She looked up at her, smiling, and then winked. "Why don't you put it away, before we get in trouble?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: March 20, 2020, 01:32:18 AM »
Mira

"You didn't answer me..." Mira's face was burning red at the sight of Vanilla's face covered in big floppy dick. She practically sucked the thing back into herself like a vacuum out of sheer embarrassment, even with Vanilla's wicked demon magic still lingering within her. Unaccustomed to its presence, she felt the multitude of organisms dwelling in symbiosis with her almost wriggle. She shuddered for reasons unrelated to sex.