Author Topic: Great Dojo  (Read 25654 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Great Dojo
« Reply #465 on: March 20, 2020, 01:38:19 AM »
Vanilla

"This?" Vanilla cocked an eyebrow, poking her groin. "It's your penis, silly. All of my girlfriends have one."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: March 20, 2020, 01:44:45 AM »
Mira

Fortunately for her sanity, the penis was gone for now. "I meant the talking in the head!" She kept it to a stage whisper, which given how private things were in the corner was still quite good. The martial artist grabbed her drink and, glaring at Vanilla over the glass petulantly, took a sip. "Wait, just how many girlfriends do you have...?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: March 20, 2020, 01:48:29 AM »
Vanilla

Vanilla slithered back out from under the table, as if nothing had happened. "A few right now. I'm sort of interested in finding some wives who can keep up with me." She said lazily, swirling her drink around with her magic. "Like say, you." She winked at Mira, sending her heart into flutters. "Just as a random example, of course.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: March 20, 2020, 02:01:28 AM »
Mira

Maybe it was just the magic swirling around in Mira's head that made the first part of that response not seem unreasonable. Of course a woman as hot as Vanilla was playing the field - but how many of them threw a punch like Mira, huh? She almost grinned at that thought, but then froze at the second.

beat

"Huh?"

The martial artist swallowed at that suggestion. And yet unconsciously, she flexed a bit under the nice long-sleeved shirt Vanilla had given her.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 02:05:12 AM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: March 20, 2020, 02:09:29 AM »
Vanilla

Vanilla leaned forwards, reaching out and grabbing Mira's chin, stroking her cheek with her soft thumb. "Did I stutter?" She asked her, raising an eyebrow. "I'm looking for worthy women. You're more than up to par. With some more training, you'll definetely surpass my current level someday."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: March 20, 2020, 02:12:41 AM »
Mira

Training.

Something seemed to click for Mira at that, and she grinned and leaned into Vanilla's touch a little. "Ya? I'd think you'd want someone who can beat you, not just keep up."

More than just the demon's foul sorcery was behind those eyes now - a glimmer of ambition.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: March 20, 2020, 02:19:19 AM »
Vanilla

Vanilla flicked her forehead. "Why would I want someone who can specifically beat me? I want someone who will strive against me, and whom I can strive against. You're the same as me! You'll never give up!" Vanilla leaned forward, and kissed her on the lips. "And that's super hot~"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: March 20, 2020, 03:51:52 PM »
Mira

Mira only flinched a little bit - the real distracting part was the praise. The longer Vanilla spoke, the wider the smile on the martial artist's face got. It meant they were in a nice shape to receive what came next. Mira unconsciously licked her lips after. "That so...? I guess I'll just have to prove ya right, then."

She glanced over the demon's shoulder as her situational awareness started to kick back. "There's the waiter," she whispered, and sat back in her seat a little more properly.

Let it not be said that Mira couldn't clean up nicely. Or that she didn't proceed to order and savor the most expensive meat dishes on the menu, since Vanilla had offered. For some reason she seemed to have an unusual craving for finger foods after what just happened, so ribs were definitely one of the courses.

With every bite the martial artist would feel the lost energy from the two rounds she'd gone with Vanilla coming back.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: March 20, 2020, 04:23:30 PM »

Sakura Edelfeldt

The noblewoman was blushing a little bit, and cleared her throat to break the tension. "Yeah." She replied, brushing the dust off of her dress. "Do we need to discuss conditions for the battle, or would you rather an all-out fight to the death?"

At the Dojo

"The condition-" Was as far as he got before a girl clad in armor knocked him aside with her flight. She cratered the ground right next to Sakura and knocked up a massive dust cloud. "Out of the way, I was here first!"

Klearjaac didn't have time to recover before a glowing fist drove straight into his jaw and sent him skywards to join the clouds.

"Phew."

Ferrason however remained with his arm raised and a leg bent as well as his back twisted at an awkward degree. What was the point of this if you didn't even look stylish and posed? Meanwhile, the dust cloud settled and the Knight crawled out of the hole she had made. Looking like she'd just been in a cage match with a bear, her armor was dented all over and blood was splattered all over it, her own blood as not a single drop could be seen on the Dojo Head.

"The rumors about your prowess were true Master Ferrason, would you mind if both of us-"

"Sure come all of you! Let's make this the ultimate dance of life and death!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: March 20, 2020, 04:35:55 PM »
Vanilla

Vanilla nibbled on Mira's food, unperturbed as always about the price tag. Her deep red eyes stared at Mira, seeming to suck her into them as Vanilla mentally fawned over her. It was as if she were getting a nice back scratching, but all in the mind. Her warm presence filled her up and made her feel complete in a way she'd never felt before.

Was it love? Or was it something else entirely?

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: March 20, 2020, 06:29:46 PM »
Mira

"You're not going to order anything for yourself?" Mira had asked, tilting her head in confusion right up until the demon started shamelessly picking at her ribs. She pouted a bit at her for that one, but let it go because it was just so good. And not just the food, but everything about this. The warmth, the way the martial artist just couldn't bring herself to drag her eyes away...

Even the lingering tightness from her... condition, that she'd always had to keep stretching out seemed to just melt for a while.

"I think you're cheating somehow..." Mira mumbled to Vanilla.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: March 20, 2020, 11:05:04 PM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura flew backwards away from him, flying into the air and leaving her shadow behind. She swung her wand, releasing a flurry of beams Ferrison. She was too close, and he was too fast. As fast as a servant, and she didn't like that. She just hoped Alice could hold him at Melee for a bit longer.

"Tch. How inconvinent." She muttered, reaching into her shadow with her free hand to grab a handful of gems.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 11:52:04 PM by Sinib »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: March 20, 2020, 11:37:05 PM »
Mira

"You're not going to order anything for yourself?" Mira had asked, tilting her head in confusion right up until the demon started shamelessly picking at her ribs. She pouted a bit at her for that one, but let it go because it was just so good. And not just the food, but everything about this. The warmth, the way the martial artist just couldn't bring herself to drag her eyes away...

Even the lingering tightness from her... condition, that she'd always had to keep stretching out seemed to just melt for a while.

"I think you're cheating somehow..." Mira mumbled to Vanilla.

Vanilla

"How would I be cheating!" Vanilla exclaimed, making a pouty face. "Come on, give me more credit than that!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: March 21, 2020, 12:08:30 AM »
Mira

"You're way too pretty. Those eyes..."

But Mira was far gone enough that she just sighed, letting it go along with the rest of her concerns. She was just going to enjoy their date, and see where it took them...

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: March 21, 2020, 10:52:35 AM »
Nanako

Nanako quivered slightly with the cocktail of curiosity and excitement bubbling up in her. At this point, Nanako couldn't tell if Valerie was more horny or fight-happy, though she supposed it wouldn't really matter which it was at this point.

"Well, maybe we could take him later, if you're into that sort of thing," Nanako said heatedly, slowly striding closer, keeping a wary eye on her all the same.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses