Author Topic: Great Dojo  (Read 25725 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: Great Dojo
« Reply #525 on: April 19, 2020, 04:58:21 AM »
Nanako

Nanako watched with no small amount of surprise as the shadow shrank down, taking on a new form and features. Hers, for that matter. Finding herself looking at a mirror image of herself, the squirrel girl loosened her hold after a moment of surprised silence, dull aches still throbbing through her own body as wings sprouted from her double's back. Though they shone bright, the squirrel girl didn't flinch away from it, not anymore.

Then she remembered her own arousal, product of the beating from...herself, her eyes widening as realization hit.

Oh. I was basically masturbating in front of him, wasn't I?

The flush already spreading across Nanako's face only darkened, that heat rising further as she realized she'd made a public show of herself now.

"Ah, yeah, looks like it is," she said, voice quavering slightly with rising arousal.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 02:57:55 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: August 23, 2020, 03:11:21 AM »
Vega

7:00 PM

Continued from Elizabeth's Domain

"So this must be it, huh."

Swaying his hips, he stepped closer within the territory of that dojo master. The man he witnessed... the key that would open his path to grander heights... none of that was on his mind at the moment.

Right now, he simply took in his surroundings.

How droll. Nature and greenery had completely grasped at what seemed to have been some sort of bloody battle. Now, its history rusted like a fallen sword, and the trees and greenery all but utterly smothered it. It was regrettable, that a lesser gem would coat something that would have once been so beautiful. That battle...

Unaware of his flushed expression, he glanced from a distance, hidden from the six senses... and for a moment, his eyes sparkled with something.

He could see it. Faintly, barely... but that mysterious gleam was emanating from those men as well. Suddenly, a smirk crawled on his perfect face, and he shook his head to let the wind stroke his golden locks. Now was not the time for petty reminiscing. That is because he knew he came to the right place, all thanks to that woman. In her honor, he would grace these grounds unmasked. With grace, he stroked his visage's skin softly - and as if it were magic, its features turned into a perfect ivory.

As the sun sets, the matador shows his true face. Who would meet him as he walked further into this place?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 03:12:18 AM by Kotomine_Rin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: August 23, 2020, 03:29:58 AM »
Sethrol?

"The one who beat the golden bull, as well as the one who stood up to Vanilla."

Waiting behind the fallen tank next to Sethrol's tea set was a young man.  He was sitting with his legs crossed, his hands on his knees and his eyes closed.  Raw power flared from his body.  It was not that his chi was especially powerful, but rather it yearned to destroy the man in front of him.

"A man so infatuated with himself that he can force others to share in that passion.  We have a decent bit in common you and I."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: August 23, 2020, 03:42:38 AM »
Vega

"Ho?"

If he wouldn't have normally noticed the man, he certainly didn't miss the feeling he had once he heard the words that came from him. Amusing, a mere common peasant would speak as if he knew him? It was quite the sick joke.

"I expected more people to stay. Have you cleared the grounds already? Impressive." He clapped lightly at the man. In truth, he had no respect or love for this place and its archaic customs. But perhaps he would find a diamond in the muck and grime nonetheless. That is why he shook his head and bowed elegantly, even in front of such a man.

"There's no need for flattery. That beast was nothing more than an enraged animal, and the battle against that demon was nothing but a fluke. I have yet to truly taste a glorious battle. But you... hrm, how should I put this... compared to Mira, this display is hardly impressive. Is your posturing truly necessary?"

His irises dilated as he looked down at the man in front of him, even behind his white mask. He crossed his arms. "If you'd like, we could avoid bloodshed altogether. I've only come here to learn."

Your domain's secrets, that power of yours... I will certainly unveil it. No, surpass it.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: August 23, 2020, 03:45:47 PM »
Nope.  Not Sethrol.

"Oh don't pretend to be modest," he said.  "Even those who haven't seen your battles are at least aware of how you fight.  And don't be foolish.  It is a rare event for even one, much less two of the four dojo masters to attend one of Elizebeth's tournaments.  Much of the district went to watch that event."

The man finally opened his eyes and stood up.  "I see you've met that talentless hack.  Mira....  Let me guess, you got your ass kicked right?  Thats usually how the story goes with her."

A masked man shows up to this quadrant of the district.  Even those in the other districts wouldn't be so tasteless.  It was time this man learned some goddamned manners.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: August 23, 2020, 05:05:05 PM »
Vega

The grim matador's eyes went wide, for a moment in disbelief. Suddenly, he put a curled finger where his lips would be... And giggled. A dry, cold chuckle, but genuine nonetheless.

"Sorry, I just can't..." He restrained himself quickly enough, but not to the point that man wouldn't notice who he was laughing at.

"That woman lost pathetically to a vile beast, and that lord of you lost squarely to Ms. Laishi. If she is a hack... fufufu... My, you really are in a worse predicament than I thought."

The setting sun stroked his back, giving their surroundings a gorgeous orange hue. But the first one to enter the other's range would be the one...

To dye this place in a perfect crimson.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: August 23, 2020, 07:25:38 PM »
100% not Sethrol

"My lord isn't Sethrol.  My master is Seras," he said.  "I only just recently became his student.  That woman only became as strong as she did because she had many masters, so I figured i'd do the same.  Tell me, under wich teacher do you fight for?  Who's philosophy does your martial srts spread?  More importantly, for what reason do you seek power?"

The man's comments did not shake him, but the young man would not underestimate this opponent.  He saw his match in the tornament.  He knows how the man fights.  Indeed, that was his greatest advantage.  One was an enigma and the other had exposed himself to the world.

One step forward, two steps.  There was still several cars worth of distance between them.  Yes the person who stepped within the others range would gain the first strike, but what was this young man's range?

"I fight under the hero of talent, Seras and Sethrol the Calm.  The talented will rise and overtake those who were not born for fighting.  Survival of the fittest.  Once I have obtained a calm spirit under Sethrol and destroy my inner demons, I will reaffirm my strength against Mira."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: August 23, 2020, 09:20:45 PM »
Vega

The blonde man whistled. "Two? Impressive, this way you can experience double the fall."

And relaxed as ever, he took a few steps forward.

"The lords of these fighting pits are as numerous as the grains in the desert, but I am an existence beyond all others. My strength comes from myself, and I fight for myself. The eternal climax will be mine alone."

The distance between the two was shrinking, like two carrions of battle circling each other. Soon, it would start - no, it had already begun. With a lowered stance, he pressed his fingers together and locked his digits, stretching and pressing them into interchanging hand-signs. Suddenly, as soon as the tension released, his hands locked - and an iron ball somehow jumped out of the gap between his arms as if it were magic. A swift strike from both his hands and he already wore his claw on his left hand. No, he already struck the iron ball - and carved it into three clean slices that fell on the ground. The claw that marked his signature style, offering an advantage in reach that couldn't be denied... and the constant threat of being cleanly cut. Just like that orb of metal.

SWOOSH!!

The peasant's dream was unfortunate. He could never foresee the fact that he would forever be unable to reach that fate.  Because he made the mistake of facing the Golden reaper of Spain.

"Don't keep me waiting, niño." His stance was ready, with the claw pointed straight at the man's heart.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 02:27:52 AM by Kotomine_Rin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: August 25, 2020, 12:46:24 AM »
Young man

The palms of the young man's palms began to glow like stars.  As he weaved them back and forth, they flowed across his body like comets with blue and red light tails.  The blue lit palm slammed into the ground as the man took a forward stance, one foot forward and the other turned inward.  Magic surged through the ground in the form of a blinding blue light.  A square outline was drawn in the ground around Vega before the very earth seperated from itself, a gaint square platform rising into the sky, threatening Vega's stability as well as shooting him through the air.

"Then this won't take long," he said, slamming the red palm into the ground.  The edges of the box shot upwards, manifesting themselves in spikes, threatening to cage the man in.  The battle would be over before it began.

Indeed, if this man had that stance, then perhaps this would be less like a fight against a foolish but strong outsider and more a battle against the ghost of himself.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: August 25, 2020, 01:13:07 AM »
Vega

Vega's eye was drawn for a moment - at the blue light that emerged under his feet. "Marvelous!" He roared as the earth shattered and attempted to hurl him away. His guard raised as he felt the surge of wind and the branches, and his eyes quickly darted to his new surroundings. Suddenly, with a nimble step, he jumped away from the platform with the agility of a beast.  High up in the skies, no commoner eyes could witness what was going on. As he shot across the platform, he deliberately dragged his claw across it - cleanly slicing and slashing everything in his way like butter. It wasn't just speed, but the way he moved away as soon as the danger struck him was like a dance.

Of course, that lord of his was a sorcerer first and a fighter second. Because of that, he could foresee this assault and react accordingly.

Such wondrous skies! Even when the spikes emerged, he grabbed and jumped between them with fluid leaps, marveling at the display with a ravenous gaze. Cuts and slashes flowed and danced, and the earth's destruction rained down on the one who summoned its rage, to begin with.

But as he descended from the skies like a star, just as he crossed leaves and branches above them - Vega vanished.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: August 25, 2020, 02:37:33 AM »
Young man

The young man's eyes flickered as he realized the man had disappeared from view.  He now knew two things.  One, while his magic was able to force him to move, it was not fast enough to keep him contained casually, at least not at that level.  Two, he was strong enough to casually tear through the very earth.

This wouldn't be easy.

The man backflipped.  As his hands came down onto the ground, a wall another square was drawn.  Instead of a full block, each side manifested a wall and a ceiling.  THe young man had encased himself in a small box, his legs landing on the side of the box.  Indeed, he was now standing on the side of his wall, ready to react.

The key to defeating a magician is to avoid looking where he desires.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: August 25, 2020, 02:53:07 AM »
VEGA

Hrm, so he'd erect great walls to defend against him? Even kings of old would resort to such tricks to ward off great armies and empires. As he perched on one of the countless branches of the forest, he looked down on the boy with disdain. He started hopping on the branch, bouncing up and down ever so slightly... to gauge his distance.

It wouldn't work.

Suddenly, the branch's tension released. With no warning whatsoever, the matador zipped across the trees and the forest, circling the man's box, like carrion watching over prey.

You pray to the Earth to hide yourself from my claws... but I am a being who surpasses the very planet! Your struggle is useless, useless, USELESS!!

He was aware, that this was a strategy to lure him into a strike. No matter how fast or hard he struck this shield, that man would retaliate with a shorter delay. This difference of timing could grant him an opening blow that could control this battle's flow. That is why he descended upon it head-on, accepting the challenge with his lethal claw to strike the earth open like an egg.

But this was only a sliver of Vega's strategy.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 03:01:33 AM by Kotomine_Rin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: August 25, 2020, 03:23:11 AM »
Young Man

The box split open, each side falling to the ground with a rumble.  Dust kicked up and pebbles flew, bouncing against the two men's bodies.  Still standing on the wall, the young man's eyes met with Vega's.  A grin of satisfaction stretched across his face as he shot head first into Vega's solarplexes, his hands reaching for his temple.  Even the earth could touch the heavens, at least that is what he thought when he looked from the very bottom.

A long time ago

Why?

A fist crashed into the hard belly of the other fighter.  For every blow he gave, she gave one back even harder.  Every bone in her body he had broken, every ounce of concentration.  This woman didn't even have her chi left.  In fact, he should be destroying her.  His chi was still strong.  He was still strong. And yet....

A fist slammed into his gut, shattering the aura protectting his gut.  His ab muscles crashed under the weight of the attack, losing all of their tension.  The young man was going to fall.  Why?  How?  This situation defied all logic!

"DAMN YOU MIRA!" he roared, cocking his fist for another punch.  Blood spilled from his lips, dripping on the ground between them.  "THIS IS THE END!"

The two hands would grasp at his head, ready to blast his skull directly with earth magic.  In that moment, he wondered if he came to the right answer.  If this man had fought the Mira of that day, would he have won?

"Be buried under my might," he whispered.  "Magnitude 4."

Indeed, if this attack succeeded, Vega's skull would be rattled enough to give even someone as durable as him brain damage for the rest of his life.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: August 25, 2020, 03:34:46 AM »
Vega

The booming of the earth and the soar of the air shaking was the only warning of the man's retaliation. His eyes sparked, the tanned man's hands boomed forward towards his visage. As if to catch a bullet, there was no way for it to steer off-course. Of course, a normal man's head would be crushed like a grape. With their ridiculous speed, the walls dropped and crumbled to the ground at a snail's pace.

And yet, utterly defying his momentum, Vega's body dashed back. Answering to his attempted grab, a clawed slash met his fingers to slash them apart.

"Olé!" He cried, while the earth was still shifting from their prior exchange.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 03:41:49 AM by Kotomine_Rin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: August 26, 2020, 01:58:33 AM »
Young Man

Damn.

The attack missed.  His hands vibrated at nothing, instead merely generating a high pitched screech.

A crack confirmed the blow striking his hand.  However, there was no visible damage.  In fact, it seemed like the man barely registered the attack.  However, while the adrenaline of the all out attack kept him from noticing the damage and pain, he   Instead, he let himself fall to the ground, guarding his body against any retaliation by curling into a ball, hands in front of his face and legs guarding his torso.  It was a dumb pose, but it would keep his vulnerable points safe.

His gamble failed.  The attempt to end the early fight failed.  It was time to adapt, adjust and reconfigure.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 02:07:59 AM by yinsukin »