Author Topic: Great Dojo  (Read 23670 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Great Dojo
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2019, 02:00:12 AM »
Vega

"Hahaha. Not really, and why should I? There are many better ways to enjoy a lady's company than hurting her." His eyes were... warm, for a moment anyways. When he looked at her, he felt at ease. It was as if two hearts could connect.

"Besides, beautiful things should be cherished. Do you wish me to spare that animal's life? For you, perhaps I shall. Perhaps I shall..." He took a step forward, another step, and walked past the girl with blue hair. A few words escaped his perfect lips, like the kiss of death. The one they were aimed to was quite clear.

"Get out of the way, hindrance."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2019, 03:00:34 AM »
Fluffy+Announcer+Laura

The first one to fall was Laura, the girl saved by the gentlemen champion.  She fell to the ground, discarded by the two.  She grumbled as the squirrel girl ignored her words.  Quite frankly, both of them were ignoring them.  She spat in the direction of the squirrel girl, for her gutlessness as well as stealing the attention of that man.  If it were her in that position, she would have fought him without question, regardless of the consequences. 

The announcer was the second to fall.  The man's words cut into her like a precise assassin.  It was quick, painless, devastating and ended with the blue-haired girl on her knees, her face in utter shock.   Yet strangely enough, there was a smile on her face and heavy breathing.  Her legs would not stop shaking, even as they were pressed against the cold hard pavement of the arena.

The bull was the last to fall, but only in terms of its patients.  The giant creature charged at Nanako, unable to take her disrespect.  It looked at the ground, its horns pointed at the squirrel girl, intent on skewering her.

Meanwhile, most in the crowd got to their feet.  "FIGHT GODDAMN IT!" one man shouted.

"First bull fighting now this!?  COME ON!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2019, 03:20:47 AM »
In the Crowd

"I don't get it." Matthew crossed his arms and frowned in concentration as he looked out over the interloper who had almost caused a huge incident. "How can someone this strong not be raring to go?"

His buddy shrugged. "I don't know, but damn it's good to get some proper eye candy in here!"

------------------

Zoe bit her lip, her eyes pinned on the new girl in the ring. She kept her hands folded together. "What's going to happen?"

One of her friends scoffed. "Better be that bitch getting what's coming to her."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2019, 09:18:18 PM »
Nanako

"I, what? Really?" Nanako was surprised, both by the brief warmth in the blonde's eyes and his offer. She heard the girl spit at her, glanced over just in time to feel the slimy warmth of her saliva splattering on her arm. The sound of the bull bearing down on her was more important, however, Nanako turning around to face the bull head on.

Instead of striking back or stepping aside, however, the squirrel simply grabbed hold of the mighty beast, flipped it over, and gently hoisted it clean off the ground with as much visible effort as if she was lifting a giant pillow.

"I'll be taking you up on that then, thanks!" Nanako said before leaping clear out of the arena and zipping across the rooftops, only barely slowed by the bull's weight, "Alright, let's see about getting you to a healer..."
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 12:56:41 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2019, 02:42:59 AM »
Vega

He blinked wide eyed at her sudden movements, looking a little baffled despite his perect face. Despite that, he eventually chuckled and shook his head. "Good grief... haha..." He sighed. It had been a while since his blood rushed so.

The chuckle grew louder. Slightly, a little more. And more. ANd before long, he was laughing heartily, as if for the first time he had found something humorous in life.

What an interesting woman.

His eyes turned to the audience. "Thank you for your eyes and ears, you have been an exquisite crowd! Please, do not be disappointed. This fight may have ended sourly for some, but I promise. Before long, you will witness a show that will drown out even the stars!" He waved his hand spectacularly, and smiled. After all, everything went well, no?

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2019, 03:49:54 AM »
Angry Crowd

"What the hell!"

"She can't just kidnap him!"

Every single last person in the crowd stood up and began rushing away, ignoring the champion.  After all that attention, all that praise, the full brunt of the crowd's attention and emotion landed on the squirrel girl, the one that took their former champion.  The martial artists rushed out of the ring, all in a strangely orderly fashion as if they were one organized army.  It was a rare event, for all of these people to work together in unison, but that was the power of rage.

"Farewell champion," Setherol the Calm said, looking down at the man from within the bubble above the arena.  "I appreciate the lessons you have taught all of us.  I imagine this will not be the last we see of you."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2019, 05:28:40 AM »
Zoe

She felt like the only one in the crowd who wasn't upset at the end to this match. On the other hand, Zoe's head hurt so much from all the hollering and shouting that followed. She covered her ears, and whispered inaudibly to herself.

'I don't think I'm coming back again!'

But, at least she trusted that everything was going to work out in the end.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2019, 11:34:33 PM »
Nanako

Not for the first time, Nanako was a little surprised by how slow things were. Back home, she was sure she'd already have someone on her ass if she'd pulled a stunt like this in an official match, and yet this far out and nothing so far. Still, there was the matter of the heavily bleeding bull she was carrying. Fast as she was, the squirrel girl wasn't sure she'd be able to get all the way to that Citadel she'd read up on lately. It'd have to be a local healer if it was anyone. The bull made various annoyed noises at her, though she doubted it could do much else at this point.

"Quiet you, you can fight me after you're healed," Nanako shot back, zipping along the roofs as she continued looking for somewhere she could get the gored beast healed, pushing aside the sticky warmth of its blood on her arms, "Come on, where's a good doc when you need one..."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2019, 06:52:43 AM »
???

It was just a hunch, really. Where else would a healer be than down that kind of street? It helped that after a few blocks there were signs with a big H on them to guide the rest of the way.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2019, 03:56:29 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl followed up on that hunch without a second thought. She gave the blatant signs a curious look as she zipped on by, but it was soon lost in relief as she spotted just the kind of place she was looking for.

"Alright, looks like you get to live today," Nanako noted under her breath...

With the doctor's doorman passed and the doctor agreeing and being paid to heal the bull, Nanako left the office behind. She zipped along through the streets, making some distance between herself and the office, just in case someone from the arena managed to catch up.

Ducking into a convenient alleyway and stepping out of immediate sight of the streets, Nanako finally relaxed again, sitting down and starting to bring her hands to her head before she realized they were still bloody. Flicking the blood off her hands, the squirrel girl pulled her knees to her chest, curling up and leaning up against the wall behind her.

With nothing left to distract her, Nanako could feel those things scratching at the back of her mind all over again. The bloody, torturous spectacle, the people she'd endangered in that moment of blind rage.

She knew she couldn't just lay there the whole day, but a few minutes couldn't hurt, right?

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2019, 03:45:52 AM »
Vega

He nodded with that same brilliant smile. With a wave of his hand, he revealed another cloth, which waved and swirled around his body until it covered all of it.

And then he was gone. The red cape just fell to the ground, as if he had been a ghost.

Continued here
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 08:59:20 PM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2019, 02:23:12 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl followed up on that hunch without a second thought. She gave the blatant signs a curious look as she zipped on by, but it was soon lost in relief as she spotted just the kind of place she was looking for.

"Alright, looks like you get to live today," Nanako noted under her breath...

With the doctor's doorman passed and the doctor agreeing and being paid to heal the bull, Nanako left the office behind. She zipped along through the streets, making some distance between herself and the office, just in case someone from the arena managed to catch up.

Ducking into a convenient alleyway and stepping out of immediate sight of the streets, Nanako finally relaxed again, sitting down and starting to bring her hands to her head before she realized they were still bloody. Flicking the blood off her hands, the squirrel girl pulled her knees to her chest, curling up and leaning up against the wall behind her.

With nothing left to distract her, Nanako could feel those things scratching at the back of her mind all over again. The bloody, torturous spectacle, the people she'd endangered in that moment of blind rage.

She knew she couldn't just lay there the whole day, but a few minutes couldn't hurt, right?

Carin

A lack of proper sleep soon caught up with the squirrel-girl as she drifted in and out of a restless nap, twitching and shivering in and out of awareness. Her mind gnawed at her, at the thing humans called a conscience, which she had so rarely put to the test as often as she had these past several days. Accusing eyes crept into the corner of her vision until -

She felt a small hand come to rest atop her head, and heard a voice that chased the eyes and teeth away.

"It's okay."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2019, 05:25:13 PM »
Nanako

Between the adrenaline rush leaving her and the restless nights prior, a tiny part of Nanako wasn't surprised as tiredness weighed down on her like a wet blanket.

She drifted in and out, today's events just adding more weight to everything clawing at her, Nanako trying to ward it off as much as she could in her current state when...

Then everything clawing at her faded, the squirrel girl's ears perking up as familiar warmth spread from the small hand on her head. Nanako looked up to see a small girl with white hair and red eyes. How did she get here without being noticed? Had she really been so out of it that she'd failed to see this coming?

Nanako was far more confused by what she'd said, however.

"...What?" was all she could get out, the first step in both of the questions coming to mind right now. What was she? What did she mean 'It's okay'? After everything that had happened today?

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2019, 04:46:53 PM »
Carin

The small girl smiled down at her, and ran her fingers against Nanako's ears. "It's okay! No bad feelings right now."

And indeed, what the squirrel had been feeling before was a hazy and indistinct discomfort.

"I saw that you weren't feeling too good, so I stopped by to help."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 08, 2019, 05:25:21 PM »
Nanako

Nanako's eyes widened a little with what she said, unexpected warmth seeping in just at the sight of that smile. Then she felt those fingers rubbing her ears, leaning her head into the girl's touch with a warm little sigh, surprised as she realized that the unpleasantness clawing at her mind had faded. It hadn't vanished entirely, but the respite was welcome after the past few days.

"Nnn, how did you...how'd you know?" Nanako asked after a long moment, her curiosity getting the better of her, "You a telepath or something?"

But even if she was, how didn't I notice her?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 05:26:13 PM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh