Author Topic: Great Dojo  (Read 23933 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: Great Dojo
« Reply #705 on: May 24, 2021, 01:54:48 AM »
Cossie

"Ha! Trust me, I'm a swell upstanding lad." He waggled his thick eyebrows as they picked up the tempo, grooving to the beat with beastly swings of their bodies. Whatever wall, structure or object was in the way was soon crushed under their weight. No matter how you looked at it, if you put two monsters dancing around a bunch of regular schmucks, it'd look to outsiders like some kaiju movie. He turned her around fiercely, enjoying this little struggle for control in earnest. "Back in my world, my kind is forced to run or hide from the association, few are bold enough to be as honest as I am. To them, the light of day is like a disease. But since I'm a badass, I don't have to worry about that baby crap. I can enjoy my days doing this -!"

Like a hungry beast, he pulled her even closer into the dance, and it felt like he was just about to grab that fat ass of hers - when he instead pulled at her hip at the last second, turning the momentum around. And why not? He wanted to see how far he could tease the bitch before she turned mad. If he didn't lose it first.

Of course, humans would probably try to stop something like this. They were weak things, nowhere near strong enough to move as freely as the apostle and his piece of meat.

Some ran, while a few were too proud to even do that. After Costin bumped into one of the gangsters, another pulled a shiv out of his pocket. "HEY WHAT THE HELL MAN!? YOU'RE BUSTING UP OUR ST-" But as he spun in his dance, a backhanded slap slammed straight into the punk's teeth, caving his face into the back-alley's wall.

"No matter what happens, I follow my nature. This is this, that's that..."

Nanako

Before Nanako could ask what he meant about being hunted or not having to worry about sunlight, she found herself pulled in close to him. Her heart thudded with the proximity, her skin itching slightly in anticipation of the assgrab, only for him to grip her hips instead. Between the barely restrained feral hunger in his movements, the blade-against-skin chill of his presence, and the destruction they were wreaking just with their dance, the squirrel girl looked up at him with a brief pout, anticipation lighting in her veins like fire, thrumming up and down her spine. Even the Grace was starting to wake up again, growing louder as Nanako's wanton need burned hotter.

"Your nature, huh?" Nanako mused, a vigorous spin away from the vampire smashing open a nearby wall with her tail, before she pulled him in instead, taking their dance in and out of some schmuck's apartment as the music reached a fever pitch, "Seems like you want me to offer myself up with all this teasing."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: May 24, 2021, 03:41:28 AM »
Costin

"Bah, that wouldn't be much fun. Still... you've got the stench of prey, but you dance in the jaws of hunters willingly. Isn't that a bit crazy?" The way she pulled, yanked and mashed his back against a wall, even she could catch a glimpse of his expression. The moment of impact was like true happiness. Who cares if some weaklings started yapping? It was too fun.

"Argh! Shit shit! What the-!" "Eeeek!" "The hell are you doing, goddamn monsters!"

A few members of some unrenowned dojo worked an office there, so they were the first to react. One lunged with a Katana while Costin's back was turned, while another brandished his fist and dashed to his blind spot. As he danced, the vampire kicked the swordsman's leg and tripped him without a care. And just as it looked like the fella was about to land blade-first into his comrade's cute little neck... he grabbed the sword  by the blade and slapped the brawler in the face with the hilt. The impact nearly broke the fool's jaw, throwing him to the other side of the floor all while drawing closer to Nanako. So close she could almost kiss him, or gaze at his dagger teeth.

"But damn, you're sexy when frustrated."

And before that, he spun around the opposite way - letting go at the last second. No kissy for the missy yet. Laughing it off with an amused expression, he surrounded by the groans of the bravest around them. "Aw shaddup, it's just a lovetap." He chuckled, but man, did it kill the buzz sometimes. They just had to say the one thing he hated, not that he could blame them.

He stretched his arms in a T-pose, grinning like a wolfish bad boy to the root.

"You're not bad for a partner."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: May 26, 2021, 01:02:32 AM »
Costin

"Bah, that wouldn't be much fun. Still... you've got the stench of prey, but you dance in the jaws of hunters willingly. Isn't that a bit crazy?" The way she pulled, yanked and mashed his back against a wall, even she could catch a glimpse of his expression. The moment of impact was like true happiness. Who cares if some weaklings started yapping? It was too fun.

"Argh! Shit shit! What the-!" "Eeeek!" "The hell are you doing, goddamn monsters!"

A few members of some unrenowned dojo worked an office there, so they were the first to react. One lunged with a Katana while Costin's back was turned, while another brandished his fist and dashed to his blind spot. As he danced, the vampire kicked the swordsman's leg and tripped him without a care. And just as it looked like the fella was about to land blade-first into his comrade's cute little neck... he grabbed the sword  by the blade and slapped the brawler in the face with the hilt. The impact nearly broke the fool's jaw, throwing him to the other side of the floor all while drawing closer to Nanako. So close she could almost kiss him, or gaze at his dagger teeth.

"But damn, you're sexy when frustrated."

And before that, he spun around the opposite way - letting go at the last second. No kissy for the missy yet. Laughing it off with an amused expression, he surrounded by the groans of the bravest around them. "Aw shaddup, it's just a lovetap." He chuckled, but man, did it kill the buzz sometimes. They just had to say the one thing he hated, not that he could blame them.

He stretched his arms in a T-pose, grinning like a wolfish bad boy to the root.

"You're not bad for a partner."

Nanako

Chaos spread around them as they danced, interlopers tossed about like dust in the wind as the two beasts circled each other, sometimes close, sometimes further, but never really apart. How could they be separate now, with the dance and the blood and the heat thrumming through them, beating in time with the squirrel girl's heart. Nanako barely noticed the martial artists scattering around them, caught up as she was in the thrill of the moment. She only had eyes for Costin in that moment, those dagger teeth drawing ever closer to her, close enough that he might be tempted to bite.

As it turned out, however, he was not. He spun out away from Nanako instead, drawing an almost petulant pout from the squirrel girl, her tail swishing faster behind her as they were surrounded by groaning ragdolls. Then he had the audacity to start T-posing, of all things.

"Well, guess you just know how to rile me up," Nanako remarked, "Time for our next stop."

With that, the two of them vanished once more, from the perspective of the dojo's occupants, the last afterimages that of the squirrel girl tackling Costin and leaping out a new hole in the wall, leaving their ears ringing in the aftermath.

(Continued in Nexus Campus Town)
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Hibiki

• Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: May 29, 2021, 05:00:40 PM »
Being pummelled mercilessly for her screw up was something she saw coming. Her opponent being so unperceptive that she didn't notice way before that she was friggin' undead... that's something she didn't expect. So perplexing that she didn't even even try to exploit the opportunity to counterattack. Not that she would probably succeed, even if she was far better off than she should have been after withstanding that barrage of blows.

Still sprawled on whatever remained from the vehicle's seats, she looked at Mira as incredulously as she managed to. Well, her face looked relatively intact, but she had to force herself through the pain to think more coherently.

"Absolutely nothing has tipped you before? And I thought you were more perceptive all along..."

Well, she could go ahead and punch her or do what she felt like, there was no way she thought she could do turn around this right now. Pretty much ended up on what passed for ground and defeated.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: June 02, 2021, 03:10:39 AM »
Being pummelled mercilessly for her screw up was something she saw coming. Her opponent being so unperceptive that she didn't notice way before that she was friggin' undead... that's something she didn't expect. So perplexing that she didn't even even try to exploit the opportunity to counterattack. Not that she would probably succeed, even if she was far better off than she should have been after withstanding that barrage of blows.

Still sprawled on whatever remained from the vehicle's seats, she looked at Mira as incredulously as she managed to. Well, her face looked relatively intact, but she had to force herself through the pain to think more coherently.

"Absolutely nothing has tipped you before? And I thought you were more perceptive all along..."

Well, she could go ahead and punch her or do what she felt like, there was no way she thought she could do turn around this right now. Pretty much ended up on what passed for ground and defeated.

Mira

Mira slowly back off and away from the wreckage that was both the bit of vehicle and the vampire's dead body "Huh? I mean, I'd have hit ya harder if I knew ya were already dead. I didn't want to kill ya or anythin'."

And then, she grinned and brought her scuffed up hand back to scratch behind her neck. "Ya really put up a good fight! There's some moves in there I've never even seen before."

Hibiki

• Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: June 11, 2021, 01:16:26 PM »
Nika

So she was actually holding back the whole time? She got herself into more hard scrap than she estimated. That is, if it wasn't a bluff coming from the victor relishing their victory over the loser. Either way, she lost fair and square, even counting her miscalculation making her drop out fairly earlier than she probably could manage, the worsened hunger be damned. If she didn't go wild about recovering from this fight, she could get a drink later in much more calmer circumstances.

But well, yeah, what was the deal with this woman? Was she even human all along if her blood tasted so bad the memory would haunt her for a bit while?

"Your insight aside, you're quite a hell of a monster of the battlefield. Even if I didn't have to worry about my stamina, I still would feel like a hamster in a wheel, never quite keeping up. And well, you're not just an absurdly strong mortal. What's your own deal?"

Her curiosity get the better of it, and she cut to the chase, rising to stand up. Not to glean her secret to become better, since it was already clear they were like oil and water about how they worked, but just an attempt to figure out the mystery even a bit.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: June 11, 2021, 07:26:59 PM »
Malicia

Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap.

The sound of gentle applause began to emanate from atop the apartment complex. Perched upon the roof was a tall woman with gorgeous blue hair tied up in a ponytail by a beaded accessory. She sat atop the metal grating of the fire escape with crossed booted legs just barely covering her unmentionables. "In my opinion, it was an excellent battle."

Malicia then lithely hopped down and landed on the pavement between the two lovely ladies, standing back up to her gargantuan nearly seven-foot tall stature, wrapping an arm around Mira's shoulder. She seemed to radiate holy power, and looked to at least be Mira's equal, if not her better. "This lovely lady's deal is that she's my girlfriend. The strongest woman in the Great dojo."

She grinned at the undead vampire while mussing up Mira's purple hair with her fist.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: June 12, 2021, 11:16:55 PM »
Mira

Mira just gave an exaggerated shrug as her opponent asked her all sorts of question, but her face twisted in some frustration once the reason she was so strong was called into question. She crossed her arms under her chest and let out a 'tch,' before opening her mouth to answer -

And then froze, as suddenly she was being quite literally towered over and given the mother of all noogies. "H-Hey, quit it! Come on, ya don't gotta go braggin' for me like this!" She put up with it for another moment despite giving Malicia an elbow to the side, not making a serious effort to pull away.

Hibiki

• Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: June 17, 2021, 11:35:17 AM »
Nika

People were indeed getting taller these nights, huh. Err, days, whatever. The world changed while she pretty much stayed the same in essence, height included, just adapting a 'lil bit. She'd leaving shedding skin to snakes.

Of course, there must have been something more to the giant of a woman, considering her attitude. She was usually pretty adept by now about getting a vibe whether there was some bite to someone's bark. And well, other things were pretty obvious. Not that she cared much about that.

"How long you have been watching us? You must be good at hiding or my senses really decayed after the long nap."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: June 17, 2021, 02:58:04 PM »
Malicia

The blue-haired demon lord continued to aggressively grind her fist into Mira's head for a few more moments, before wrapping a strong arm around her girlfriend and pulling her into a hug. "I do! I do though! You weren't going to tell it to her straight or anything. So I had to intervene and set the facts straight."

There was something more to Malicia than met the eye—she was more than just a human with gigantism. There was a dangerous, seductive air to her stride and her figure was just a little bit too perfectly proportioned to be natural. She looked at Nika with brilliant blue eyes and smiled. "I've been watching basically the entire time. I was on my way to meet up with Mir' and saw her gearing up for a fight, so I made myself scarce.

She then reached out and pressed a finger against Nika's forehead. "You're pretty strong yourself, and I make it my job to know who's who in the Nexus. Must be a new arrival, Nika. You can call me Mal." She brought her hand down from Nika's forehead and offered her an outstretched hand. "Nice to meet'cha."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: June 20, 2021, 03:44:36 PM »
Mira

"Guh." She grasped at her head and, seemingly more concerned with her long hair than anything she started checking how much of a mess Malicia had made of it. "Start makin' claims like that and I'll be wastin' a whole afternoon fighting five on ones, 'Cia!"

Then the martial artist turned her attention back to her opponent. "But yeah, if ya had a little more stamina in ya, I'd have have probably had to kick it up a notch. You're really good. Ah, I don't think I actually caught ya name?"

Hibiki

• Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: June 26, 2021, 05:33:16 PM »
Nika

"Ah, right, right, I sometimes forget about the pleasantries in the heat of things. Chivalry wasn't my thing even back in old days." She shook the offered hand. She couldn't say she enjoyed someone being that close within her personal space, considering her state right now, but she couldn't refuse basic courtesy either.

"I'm Nika, in short. My old name is a bit wordy, and it's not my first one either, so just go with that."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: June 26, 2021, 09:19:18 PM »
Malicia

The demoness laughed heartily at Mira's claim. "No no, they'd have to get through me first to be able to waste your time."

Malicia gripped Nika's hand with an appricative nod, firmly gripping it before retracting her arm. "The same goes for myself. A name is just a label we use to identify each other, nothing more."

The demoness paused, before clicking her tongue. "Do you mind my asking what sorts of plans you have for surviving? Life for one such as yourself can become quite dangerous in this megapolis."

Hibiki

• Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: June 27, 2021, 12:17:58 AM »
Nika

"I honestly don't have a solid plan beyond classic 'sink or swim'. Don't get me wrong, I know my limits and I don't play with fire casually, but nobody gets stronger overnight by hard work alone. Well, can't say though I haven't learned something from this defeat."

Namely, be more cautious about feeding on strong people.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: June 28, 2021, 04:00:11 AM »
Mira

Mira's face spread into a grin, and she laughed a bit there. "Hey, that's the best way ta do things! It's why I'm headin' off to go everywhere, fight everyone who wants a go. I'm gonna get my ass kicked eventually and I wanna find out what it'll take!"

Then she looked at Malicia, and mouthed 'Megapolis?'