Author Topic: Great Dojo  (Read 23751 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Great Dojo
« Reply #330 on: January 26, 2020, 05:42:11 AM »
Vanilla

"Of course not! Haven't you heard of me? I'm pretty famous, you know!"

She seemed shocked that Mira hadn't recognized her.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 26, 2020, 05:43:29 AM »
Mira

"I've seen some of your stuff online," she confessed, looking aside in embarrassment. "But I didn't think it was that popular."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: January 26, 2020, 05:44:36 AM »
Mira

"I've seen some of your stuff online," she confessed, looking aside in embarrassment. "But I didn't think it was that popular."

Vanilla

"Keh. Mira, I'm the second in command at the Luscious Angel. Ever heard of that?"

She raised an eyebrow as she pushed the younger woman into the booth, sitting down across from her.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 26, 2020, 05:45:52 AM »
Mira

Mira blinked a couple of times at the reference, and then placed a finger by her mouth and looked up in thought. "That does sound familiar..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 26, 2020, 05:47:24 AM »
Mira

Mira blinked a couple of times at the reference, and then placed a finger by her mouth and looked up in thought. "That does sound familiar..."

Vanilla

"Ahahaha~" She chortled, kicking off her shoes and rubbing her foot against Mira's thigh. "Does the name Elizabeth ring any bells?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 26, 2020, 03:43:04 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl crossed her arms under her chest, looking mildly perplexed. Unlike Yang, however, this lasted for all of a couple seconds before she shrugged it off.

"Alright, how's this," Nanako spoke up, "You let me use your shower, and I won't try to hug you until I'm clean, deal?"

Yang

When was the shower on the table in the first place?

An eyebrow twitched. He looked straight at Nanako with disbelief. Finally, ultimately, just as it looked like doom unending would erupt from the skies and a calamity would break the earth... just as it looked like all hope was lost...

He sighed. He sighed and raised his hands up in surrender.

"Fine, fine, fiiiine. I give up, I give up. Jesus, with haggling skills like yours, you should hit up the stock market."

In the end, like in many things in life, he gave up and went with the flow.

"Just don't make a mess. Okay?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: January 26, 2020, 04:23:31 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl gave him a smug smirk, clasped her hands behind her back in just the right way to push her chest out just a bit more, then leaned forward.

"Well, there's things you pick up watching contract negotiations, you know," she said with a giggle, "Lead the way."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: January 27, 2020, 05:29:13 PM »
Mira

Vanilla

"Ahahaha~" She chortled, kicking off her shoes and rubbing her foot against Mira's thigh. "Does the name Elizabeth ring any bells?"

Mira

Mira frowned in obvious displeasure at being mocked, but it soon turned into a bit of a pout as she looked away. It was obvious to Vanilla that she was getting very bothered under the collar by the foot rubbing through the fabric of her pants.

"That's the demon who rules some place in the North, right? Never been up that... way... oh." Her eyes widened as the implications sank in. "Wow. What's a big shot like you doing in a place like this?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: January 27, 2020, 05:33:54 PM »
Mira

Vanilla

Mira

Mira frowned in obvious displeasure at being mocked, but it soon turned into a bit of a pout as she looked away. It was obvious to Vanilla that she was getting very bothered under the collar by the foot rubbing through the fabric of her pants.

"That's the demon who rules some place in the North, right? Never been up that... way... oh." Her eyes widened as the implications sank in. "Wow. What's a big shot like you doing in a place like this?"

Vanilla

"Same reason you're here!" She exclaimed. "I like to fight, I like the culture, and I like the food! I run a dojo here, you know."

She stuck out her tongue at Mira and intensified her assaults on her leg, moving downwards toward's the girl's feet, lithely pulling off Mira's shoe and rubbing the sole of her foot against the top of her date's. She also reached out for Mira's hand, interlocking her fingers with the purple-haired girl.

"Let me show you a good time. Nobody is better at treating a lady right than me."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: January 29, 2020, 12:14:27 AM »
Mira

What kind of dojo could you possibly run?!

She didn't say it, but the question was obvious on Mira's face. Mira's face soon gave way to embarrassment as Vanilla aggressively reached out to seize her hand like that. "That's a pretty bold claim, ya know..."

Her foot wiggled with inexperience and uncertainty.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: January 29, 2020, 12:21:27 AM »
Mira

What kind of dojo could you possibly run?!

She didn't say it, but the question was obvious on Mira's face. Mira's face soon gave way to embarrassment as Vanilla aggressively reached out to seize her hand like that. "That's a pretty bold claim, ya know..."

Her foot wiggled with inexperience and uncertainty.

Vanilla

"For somebody who wasn't me, sure. Because then it would be a lie." Vanilla leaned in for a kiss, heading straight for Mira's mouth. "I promise your night will be amazing, Mira~" She whispered as she approached.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: January 29, 2020, 05:07:44 AM »
Mira

At the last moment, despite being obviously captivated by the succubus' eyes, the martial artist managed to turn her head oh so slightly aside. Vanilla's lips landed on her cheek, but Mira's fingers squeezed the older woman's hand. "W-Well, we have a long way to go to night then, don't we?"

She looked like a tomato.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: January 29, 2020, 05:42:34 AM »
Vanilla

Vanilla's lips landed on Mira's cheek, and she could feel the fullness of her plump, red lips. When she pulled away, a red mark was left on her cheek. The demon licked her lips and just stared at her prey.

"Indeed we do. We should get some food to eat while we're here!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: January 30, 2020, 03:47:56 AM »
Mira

Mira didn't notice the mark for all it stood out more once her flush receded a bit. She swallowed dryly at the unblinking intensity of Vanilla's attentions. "Right. Food. What do they have again...?"

She broke eye contact first to look down at the menu, and her eyes bugged out at the price tags next to various items. "There's so much of it. It costs so much." Her mouth moved a few times as she looked through it, skimming it faster than any human could have thanks to her perceptive abilities.

She didn't notice her own foot idly brushing against the demon's dress.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 04, 2020, 03:03:48 AM »
Sethrol

7am Nexus Time

An old man sat in the center of an empty dojo.  It was called "the dojo" but it was nothing but an empty field scarred by battle.  Fallen trees, craters with holes, even bullets and destroyed tanks scattered the ground.  Sitting in the center of the field a single old man stood, holding a cup of tea in his hand.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 11:34:13 PM by yinsukin »