Author Topic: Nexus Campus Town  (Read 14974 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: Nexus Campus Town
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2019, 06:29:07 PM »
Yusho

That was just wrong. The phantom taste of bile rose up to Yusho's throat, and he pushed his wariness under his tongue. The chakrams whistled, flying through the necks and limbs of the least horrors running ahead. Not mighty enough to cut them in twain, but good enough to disable. The beasts stumbled into one another with the crunching of bone and squelching of torn meat, and the spinning blades cut over the sides of the chiropteran horror before veering off.

"Don't grow it back, save yourself the trouble!" The ex-monk bellowed, ducking under a row of teeth, snapping the neck of a monster with a chop. He flowed past the claws of the next and threw its weight to crash over his shoulder, before slamming his palms together. The sand scattered in his anima turned back to lightning, and every bookshelf and skull in the room shook with the thunder.

The stunning shockwave bought him all the space he needed in the middle of the pack and through the cunning of the batlike monster to lift off the ground towards it - Yusho spun into a whilwind of kicks, all of his speed mustered against his foe.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 06:30:17 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2019, 06:37:55 PM »
Joseph

Even the massive creature reeled back at the sound and fury of the thunderclap, and Joseph had his hands over his ears as he complained about the pain. It was the perfect strike. But then the beasts mouth unhinged.

It wasn't a voluntary action, the writhing of its neck was more than enough evidence. It was as if someone had forced their hands into its mouth and forced it open wide from within. Three almost humanoid figures with glossy black skin, their bodies swollen with some liquid that shifted across their bodies. They were conjoined at the hips, their forms ending with a wiggling tail. Their mouths were gaping holes filled with teeth. And they struck with horrendous strength even greater than the martial artists. Their arms bloated red with power and blood, six strikes with fingers like syringes, and their mouths extended. One to suck the essence from his flesh, one to spit yet another draining javelin, and one vomiting up a thick concotion of blood.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2019, 02:29:05 AM »
Nanako

Nanako quivered contentedly as Carin snuggled up closer with her tail, trying to resist the normal urge to flick back and forth excitedly to keep it from moving out of little goddess's grasp, a task made much harder by Carin not being physically there. Her question, however, had her going still for a moment, her blush darkening for a moment as her ears perked up. It actually gave her a moment's pause as she realized Carin did have a point, part of her wondering if this was going to become a running theme with the little goddess.

Ah, yeah, guess I do, Nanako admitted after a long moment, Like I said, she's hot. Didn't seem too strong, but that's not a total deal-breaker.

The squirrel girl quickly realized where she was going with that and cut herself off, glancing away, slightly embarrassed by the idea of having to explain her masochism to the cute little goddess, a warm shudder running through her at the brief thought of how Carin might judge her for it.

Carin

The little goddess released her tail, and seemed to vanish. Despite this her voice could still be heard by Nanako as if she were directly behind her, talking conversationally.

'So why not just sleep with both of them?'

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2019, 05:14:38 AM »
Nanako

Released from the small goddess's ghostly grasp, the squirrel girl's tail suddenly began flicking rapidly from side to side, almost a blur as the sheer speed of its passing chipped bits of bark away from the branch she was sitting on. Carin's warmth lingered in her core even after she'd vanished, the squirrel girl relaxing against the branch as much as she could without accidentally tearing the tree trunk apart with her tail.

Carin's newest proposal gave her pause again, though not for quite as long. Nanako frowned a moment as she considered the chances of that against that blonde bimbo wanting to go for round two. Nanako bit her the corner of her lip as she thought back to Suerte's next choice after Justice had insisted that they not try to beat each other up.

Hm. I can try it, at least, the squirrel girl said to the little goddess after a moment, No promises she'll go along with it. Still, I'm not going to let her just run off with Justice like that. Fucking him is one thing, but...hrm...
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 03:08:55 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2019, 06:39:15 PM »
Yusho

His responsive eye widened. Yusho didn't dare blink in the face of the next horror that unwound itself from the jaws of the beast. Human shapes wrapped in the skin of a leech, melted together like rot, swinging at him like surgical knives. The air tightened in opression with its speed, and a tempest raced in the dragon-blooded's veins in response. It was lethal, but he was smaller and moved more easily.

He twirled, his elemental body offering no resistance to the instant change to defense, and the needle-sharp claws grazed his chest and thigh, drawing thin wounds through his torn clothes. Yusho allowed the sickenly red emission to spill against his sleeve so the spear could fly just under his arm - too close to an artery -, warding off the face which was little more than teeth with a strike of the hand.

But the face - no, he warned himself in vain. He recognized the shape of it. Of all three, the day's morning flashing through his eyes.

The smell of ozone and throat-numbing chill filled the room from the dragon-blooded, as his aura erupted. Yusho threw all the breath out of his lungs in a primal roar, concussive fury blasting both monster and occultist.

WRATHFUL WINDS KIAI

And he dashed with wind-carried strength, unmindful if he had to had to take another spear or wound to his torso and limbs - aiming to catch the undying madman by the throat as he was thrown off his creature.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 06:41:49 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2019, 10:32:48 PM »
Joseph

The young looking mage let out a surprised shout as he was tossed back, but that was soon silenced by the hand wrapped around his throat. But it wasn't as if Yusho had managed such a feat freely. The leech creature turned about in the mouth of its vehicle, not needing to wait for the chimera to twist its far larger body to start attacking. A volley after volley of javelins flew at Yusho, uncaring of the fact that they would also impale their own master as well. All the while the beast turned around, charging directly at him.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2019, 06:09:15 PM »
Shinji

BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! A volley of bullets smacked against the javelins, causing them to fly off course and smash into the walls and ground.

Smoke seeped from the barrel of a shotgun. Holding it, a skeleton with half-charred bits of meat hanging from its face and limbs  grit its teeth. Meat slowly throbbed on the left side of its face, and torn pants were about the only sort of intact attire he was wearing, along with a ripped tank top. He was holding his guts in his stomach with one hand, just how many times had he died fighting those things?

"Heya. Looks like you've seen better days..." You couldn't tell if he was grinning or gritting his teeth, but the orbs in his eye sockets glowed red before he smashed his axe's blade on the ground. "Mind if I cut in?"
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 06:10:53 PM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2019, 04:51:37 AM »
Nanako

Released from the small goddess's ghostly grasp, the squirrel girl's tail suddenly began flicking rapidly from side to side, almost a blur as the sheer speed of its passing chipped bits of bark away from the branch she was sitting on. Carin's warmth lingered in her core even after she'd vanished, the squirrel girl relaxing against the branch as much as she could without accidentally tearing the tree trunk apart with her tail.

Carin's newest proposal gave her pause again, though not for quite as long. Nanako frowned a moment as she considered the chances of that against that blonde bimbo wanting to go for round two. Nanako bit her the corner of her lip as she thought back to Suerte's next choice after Justice had insisted that they not try to beat each other up.

Hm. I can try it, at least, the squirrel girl said to the little goddess after a moment, No promises she'll go along with it. Still, I'm not going to let her just run off with Justice like that. Fucking him is one thing, but...hrm...

Carin

It's so strange to me though. You think so poorly of her, but you also want her. Is this a mortal thing...?

Nanako got the impression the little goddess was confused. Or amused. Possibly both.

What are you going to do now, Nanako? If you don't have anything in mind, I would like to ask you to help me with something. I have someone I want you to check in on...
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 04:55:27 AM by Aiden »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2019, 05:13:47 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl's tail slowed down for all of a moment as she thought it over, before she finally shrugged, her tail speeding up again.

Must be, Nanako admitted at last, arms crossed under her breast, pushing her chest together and bouncing it up a little, It's kinda complicated I guess. On one hand, she's hot, on the other, she's just barging in on me and Justice while I'm still figuring out how I feel about him.

The squirrel girl shook it off at Carin's request, her ears perking up as she turned halfway to face the little goddess before remembering she wasn't physically there.

Alright, sure, Nanako nodded eagerly, Who'd you want me to check in on?

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2019, 02:17:08 AM »
Carin

There was a pause, as if the goddess was considering something.

I would like you to check on someone I'm worried about. Her name is Tsumiko, and she lives in the slums. If she's there, that's fine. If she's not, I would like you to leave a note for me.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2019, 03:58:37 AM »
Nanako

Nanako frowned a little at the idea of heading back to the slums so soon, but nodded all the same after taking a calming breath.

Sure, I can head over and check, she pulled out her phone, pulled up the notepad and waited for Carin, What's she look like? And what's the message you want me to leave if she's not there?

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2019, 04:59:05 AM »
Yusho

Yusho's expression tightened in surprise and stretched in relief, as he let out an uproarious greeting. "Dragons mark me, I'll buy you as many noodles and pork buns as you want after this!"

The dragon-blooded dropped the aberrant boy's throat, only to swing him around and in an instant twist his arms behind his back, locking the wrists in a manacle-like grip. He was pushed forward like a human shield. Yusho threw his fist around him, releasing a bolt of consuming flame as a threat to the chiropteran hybrid, and all but roared.

"Make them stop, now!" By the ear of the restrained madman.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2019, 12:00:30 AM »
Nanako

Nanako frowned a little at the idea of heading back to the slums so soon, but nodded all the same after taking a calming breath.

Sure, I can head over and check, she pulled out her phone, pulled up the notepad and waited for Carin, What's she look like? And what's the message you want me to leave if she's not there?

Carin

'Close your eyes...'

And then, as if in a trance, the squirrel girl felt herself filling with the knowledge of whom the little goddess sought. Hetero-chromatic eyes, long purple hair... her hands and fingers moved as if held by another's to write words which went unseen. By the time Nanako understood where and to whom she needed to go the letter was already folded over and out of sight.

'Forgive me. The words are not meant for your eyes.'

Still, Nanako could feel they were meant well. The sensation of being held returned.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2019, 03:03:04 AM »
Nanako

Nanako closed her eyes as instructed, before letting out a small gasp at the feeling of the new information flooding into her. Stranger still, those features...they bore a striking resemblance to her friend.

Wait, is that the person who-

But before she could think much longer on that, she realized her hands were moving on their own, a familiar warmth brushing against them as she wrote words she couldn't see. The information was still coming in, however, and by the time it was finished, the letter had already been finished, folded up, and tucked away in her cleavage, with Carin's explanation coming soon after. Nanako pouted for all of a moment before letting out a sigh as she was held again, the squirrel girl leaning back slightly into Carin's ghostly touch.

Alright then, I won't look, the squirrel girl replied, tucking her phone in between her breasts as well, right next to the letter, I kinda wanna stay like this a bit longer, but... Hm, guess another minute can't hurt...

As promised though, she'd get up after another minute of enjoying Carin's ghostly warmth, hopping out of the tree and making her way off.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 03:04:12 AM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2019, 04:27:59 PM »
Joseph

Oh, this really was quite a pickle. He had only planned for one major test subject! Although the chief of this place had seemed quite interesting. He didn't quite have a way to deal with her yet, but her immortality...

The uncomfortable tightness around his wrists did distract him from that line of thought. "Hey hey, not so tight. That's really uncomfortable! I'm not that strong. If you just hold a little lighter I still won't be able to get loose." Joseph futilely pulled against that unyielding grasp for a bit. Meanwhile the beast didn't stop at all.

It leaped forwards, the leech creature pulling itself out from its body while the batlike horror charged towards the new, bleeding arrival. It swiped with its mighty claws across the wound to tear him in two while its elongated neck allowed its head to dart for the wounded man's face with a gaping maw. The leech was equally relentless, firing spikes long enough to pierce the man straight through its master, charging with strikes that would simply tear the alchemist asunder to tear open Yusho's neck amd belly.