Cross Effects > Cross Effects 1.0 Archive

Cross Effects- The RP

<< < (377/377)

Elf:
Ash had never done this before.  Not that she thought the act was abhorrent or anything of the such, but she figured Siring someone meant that you took responsibility over them.  Even as much as she disliked Hawk Hunters, she had to admit he took care of those he Sired.  Ash, enjoying her freedom above all else, didn't want to be tied down with such responsibility.

However she was familiar with the procedure.  Apparently even hard wired for it.  Once Ellen's heart started to slow to an almost crawl, Ash pulled her fangs out of the young woman's neck.  She sealed the bite closed before slicing into her own wrist with her fangs.

Then she lifted her still warm wrist to Ellen's lips.

Kat:
Ellen, though barely conscious at this point, felt the metallic taste on her lips, the blood trickling down her throat. As if to get over with whatever meant to happen, she tried to swallow the blood given to her.

Kurogami:
"I Think so, I just got some fresh tomatoes yesterday, so I'll use those."

Minato turned to walk into the kitchen but paused just before going in and with a somewhat weary look said,

"Some of the rooms are much bigger on the inside than on the outside; Be careful of the weapons in the armory on the second floor, it is the first door on the right, some of them are cursed, a few are sentient, most are able to harm immortals; And no matter what, do not go into the basement, you lose your way down there and it will take centuries to find your way out."

That having been said, Minato entered his kitchen and began to prepare a meal he hoped would be worthy of his new found friend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version