Author Topic: Cross Effects- The RP  (Read 184187 times)

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects- The RP
« Reply #375 on: October 23, 2013, 02:44:52 AM »
Lawrence watched Mr. Fixit go before turning to the money and the card. He hesitated before taking both and sprinting away from the motel to his Firebird and driving away, his eyes adjusting once again to the lights of the city.

Will you do them? His loose ends? Kill the killers?

'If it puts the dead to rest? Maybe. But I'd rather try to avoid that.'

It was a side effect, Lawrence had realized, of his Geist's destruction of the souls of those gangbangers he'd offed. He'd once just screamed constantly 'KILL' until Lawrence had had enough, tracked down the first gangbanger that'd shot and killed him just to make the voice  STOP, and then splattered the mans brains all over the wall with the .45 the Geist had shown to him when the spirit hadn't. With this one though, it seemed the Geist had fully regained a semblance of sanity. From what little he'd been able to tell about the Redheaded Driver, he'd probably died in the same car and in a similar way to Lawrence had. If that was the case, no wonder he'd been screaming that. It'd be like seeing himself get murdered.

Keep the card. Your mind will change.

With CCR blasting through the car's stereo, Lawrence drove on, looking for a place to crash that wasn't a fucking motel. Not tonight. He certainly wouldn't be sleeping in another motel tonight.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 09:36:09 PM by Arch-Magos Winter »

Bloble

• Chaotic Lawful
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: October 23, 2013, 03:39:47 AM »
Axe Cop paused, just about to march in a random direction and look for bad guys to kill.

"In the back," he said, going by memory. "Try not to break anything."

He took a look at the intern's gun- er, guns.

He raised another unseen eyebrow. "Actually, I might as well come. Inferno Cop, you too. It's time to see who's the Gun Master."

Axe Cop punctuated said words by looping his axe through his belt, turning around, and turning back around with a peculiar weapon in his hands, looking something like an bunch of green bananas tied together with a trigger on one end. Actually, it was a bunch of green bananas with a trigger stuck to the end.

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: October 23, 2013, 04:28:10 AM »
Inferno Cop, who was busy packing his lunch and all his pockets full of bread, reacted when he heard his name. He looked at Axe Cop, and was momentarily taken by the sight of the Banana Gun. It was beautiful, like an orchestra of death raining down on shoplifters.

He felt the need to pull out and show off his own firearm as well, but as it turns out his gun was already drawn, in his hand and had been pointing in front of him this entire time.

As it had for the last two hours, barring the time he was a racecar. It might be a bad habit, he reflected, though didn't act on it.

"A gun range, huh," he said, trying to look cool in front of his new friends. "I'm game. I'll show you just how I reached the top of the ICPD back home!"

He started making his way to the shooting range, but stopped somewhere a little before the middle. He turned to the intern.

"Wait, you..." he asked, the air around him growing tenser. "Who're you?"

Indeed, the intern hadn't introduced himself, something meal-packing had blinded Inferno Cop from until that very moment. That, and he wasn't used to asking people for their names. They usually introduced themselves in an overblown fashion, like from the top of large buildings, while exiting sarcophagi or while on fire.

Maybe he had just misplaced his fireproof suit or forgot about introducing himself before leaving the tree, Inferno Cop mused.

Mordalfus Grea

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: October 23, 2013, 05:37:16 AM »
"Kusagari" He said as he entered the firing range and slowly removed his guns to place them on the table, placing them on the table one after the other.

His Trusted .357 Longarm Long-Barrel Heavy Revolver

His Tararo .460 Long-Barrel Magnum Revolver

His two Barracuda .45 Auto Pistols

His Tataro Model 44 Twin-Barrel Shotgun

His KH-570 Littlejohn 'Johnnygun' Machine Gun

His 42-SD Sidewinder Repeater Rifle

Kusagari began to clean each of the seven weapons, removing the grime and dirt from the guns. The Patterns embedded in the frame of the guns began to reappear as more dirt and grime was removed, when the first weapon was cleaned he moved on to the next while caring for the weapons tenderly as if they were as fragile as glass.
If you must address me as something, it is not MG! Please address me as Mord if you need to shorten my name

My Other Locations
http://gat-x139.deviantart.com/
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mordalfusgrea

Bloble

• Chaotic Lawful
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 23, 2013, 05:58:51 AM »
"Kusagari's pretty Japanesy," Axe Cop said as he entered the gun range and started fiddling with the control panel for the targets. He glanced at his newest recruit fiddling with an astonishing number of guns, most of which looked heavily modified. "And it looks like you know your way around an armory. I'll just call you Gun Cop for now. Anyway, try this one."

Axe Cop must have done something to the mechanism, because human sized targets started sliding back and forth on the opposite side of the room with speed that would be difficult to follow with the eyes of an ordinary human.

"Go ahead," he gestured. "I can whip up new targets whenever we need them with the Target Machine Maker Thingy, so don't worry about destroying anything."

Mordalfus Grea

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: October 23, 2013, 06:21:16 AM »
"It is the name of..." he paused, remembering his home before the slaughter "It was the name of my clan, I lost my name after being banished and so as the last of the Kusagari Clan, I am Kusagari"

He picked up the longarm and walked calmly walked up to the range, he took up a stance and raised one arm up. He slowed his breathing remembering all Jian had taught him and picked his targets, in a split second he fired repeatedly with each shot landing a lethal blow to either the chest, the head or an artery.

"That was a skill taught by my clan, it is an advancement of the classic quick draw technique combined with the traditional Iaido technique" Kusagari returned to the table to finish cleaning the other guns "My teacher taught me that ever shot must count in a fight, a wasted shot could mean death to the wielder and victory to the foe"
If you must address me as something, it is not MG! Please address me as Mord if you need to shorten my name

My Other Locations

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: October 23, 2013, 04:08:36 PM »
"Not bad, Gun Cop!" Inferno Cop stepped up to the range, ready to show off his own skills. A new set of targets started rolling in from the sides, and he wasted no time.

He shot all of his revolver's bullets at once in the same direction, and everything in front of him was engulfed in poorly-animated fire and explosions. All the targets were in pieces and on fire, and there were none of them left in a singe piece.

Despite there being more targets than bullets in his gun.

"Hrm, a bit hard to judge accuracy like that," he mumbled. He turned to face Axe Cop. "Your turn, Axe Cop. Let's see your skills!"

But more than anything, Inferno Cop wanted to see the banana gun in action.

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: October 23, 2013, 08:31:08 PM »
Sakura blinked and after a second turned to Forest understanding the situation. "well Rider is going with you guys back to the apartment, so signal will get traced there. If you really want  the number of my phone have Rider ask for it when she calls him." Sakura explained giving a passive solution to the issue.

Bloble

• Chaotic Lawful
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: October 23, 2013, 09:32:53 PM »
"Okay," Axe Cop hefted the green banana gun, lining up the sights and checking to make sure none of the bananas had ripened. This was important. A yellow banana gun is next to useless. "Stand back, people. The GBG is one of the most effective crime fighting tools out there. Wouldn't want to get you caught in the blast radius."

A cluster of targets showed up, moving too fast for the human eye to see as anything other than blurs. Axe Cop was unperturbed by this. He raised his gun and squeezed the trigger in one motion.

JOO! JOO! JOO! JOO! JOO!

The bananas shot out of their peels, hitting the targets with uncanny precision. Where an ordinary banana would've simply splattered, the green bananas shot through, bouncing off the walls with their elasticity and hitting the other targets on the ricochet, knocking them down as well. The bananas bounced between the walls, floor, and targets several more times before falling to the ground, finally spent. Two dozen targets lay ruined around them.

Axe Cop scratched his head. "Thinking back, that's not really fair, is it? I'm not particularly awesome when it comes to shooting, so most of the time I end up either end up chopping the bad guy's head off or using a special weapon. That's why this gun is so good. If some kind of Gun Master got his hands on it, they'd be able to do some crazy stuff."

Mordalfus Grea

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: October 23, 2013, 10:40:04 PM »
"The Only weapons I use are the ones used by my former clan" Kusagari stated calmly as he continued to clean the guns, he was almost done as he was partially through cleaning the Johnnygun "I have no desire to add upon my existing arsenal"

=========================

A Blonde haired woman walked along a busy avenue, the woman wore a dark blood red military-like uniform with a red and black shield shaped patch that read "We Are On A Mission From God" in one corner with a yellow outline of a rook chess piece in another. The Blonde's uniform seemed to define her appearance very clearly given the size of her chest and if she had not been wearing her uniform, the locals would've assumed her to be a fashion model with her elegantly curved hourglass figure.

She looked up at the sign in front of her

NEXUS CITY OUTER LIMITS

"Well finally" the woman growled in a frustrated manner "Now I just need to make it into the bloody city without raising suspicions, so no flying for me". She pulled out what looked to be a packet of....tomato juice? out of nowhere and popped in a straw, she quickly drained the packet and stuffed it in a nearby empty coffee cup "Just a little bit more and civilization" the woman spoke in a semi-excited, semi-exasperated tone before continuing her trek into the city.

Had anyone bothered to investigate the packet she stuffed in the cup, they would have discovered that it contained not Tomato Juice but A+ Blood.

My Other Locations

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: October 24, 2013, 02:41:47 AM »
"I'd use my skills with it, but I can't let go of my gun," Inferno Cop stated, putting a lot of effort into opening his hand. He tried lowering his arm too, but it just wouldn't happen.

Which was a shame, because he would have loved to use the banana gun. His off-hand just wasn't as good at shooting as his dominant hand was, though.

"Anyway, what now?" he asked loudly, hoping someone would answer him. He never was very good at sitting still.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: October 24, 2013, 03:32:54 AM »
Rider smiled at Rin's response, happy that she had confirmed that Kiyoshi would be in safe hands. And, also, somewhat amused by her apparent intentions to try to push Kiyoshi into magecraft lessons.

Yeah, that's just like Rin, she thought.

For all she pretended otherwise, Rin was a very warm-hearted person. Rider knew she could be trusted to protect Kiyoshi. At the same time, though, she was as stubborn as a mule, just like her little sister. Even after many years of trying, the Rin from her universe was still unwilling to accept that Kiyoshi, like his father, simply did not care about the fundamental principles of magecraft.

“Don’t bother trying, Rin. The version of you from my world has been trying to interest him for about 8 years now without success. As far as he is concerned the only use of magic aside from his swords and reinforcement is to smack bad guys with shadow tentacles. If you could teach him how to use jewels better that might be worth it, though. Just show him a big explosion first, that’ll get his interest”, Rider said, teasing the boy slightly.

"Hey", replied Kiyoshi. "I just don't care about all that rubbish about reaching Akasha, or all the boring theory stuff. I just want to protect people and stop bad guys."

As he finished, Sakura walked over to him and spoke, replying to Rider's earlier question.

"As long as you call from inside the apartment my phone will give me a GPS fix on the place, it's an emergency feature built into all association equipment", she said, taking Kiyoshi's hand.

"I promise Rider, nothing will happen to my little brother while he's with me." she continued, before withdrawing the jeweled sword from her coat.

Kiyoshi smiled brightly at the show of affection from his new-found sister. He was excited to meet all these new family members, as well as different versions of the ones he already knew.

Rider, meanwhile, noted her possession of the sword that Rin had spent so much time and money (mostly her sister's...) recreating, and felt reassured. She knew all-too-well the power of that sword. It had been what Rin had used to defeat Sakura in the cavern. Someone who possessed that sword and could use its full power would be very difficult to defeat.

Still, Rider was somewhat concerned about the tracing. None of them had Sakura's number, after all, so how would they call her?

Kiyoshi, however, was not so good at forward planning. He was just eager to get moving, to rescue his other sister as soon as he possibly could. He prepared to speak up, suggesting they get going. But, before he could, Forest raised the same issue that Rider had been wondering about.

"We would need a number to call to make that work and you'll need a ride to get there.  Its a bit of a walk", she said.

"well Rider is going with you guys back to the apartment, so signal will get traced there. If you really want  the number of my phone have Rider ask for it when she calls him", Sakura responded.

Momentarily, Rider was confused at how they would trace her, but then she realised.

Ah, I see, she means when I call Satoshi.

Desperate to get going, Kiyoshi spoke up.

“Thank you, Sakura-nee”, he said. "I promise I won't let anything happen to you or Taiga, either".

Kiyoshi felt happy at the acknowledgement Sakura gave him. He loved his family dearly, and he missed them all. Finding new family in this alternate universe helped soothe him somewhat.

He turned to Rider. "OK, Aunty Rin, can we go now? The longer we wait the more danger our little sister is in”.

Rider thought for a moment. She was still a little worried about the second issue Forest had raised, about transportation. However, she was sure Sakura would have a solution to that, and if not they could always call a taxi or something. So, there was no reason for her to hold Kiyoshi back any further.

However, she also knew she would probably not be there when he returned, and she was unsure when she would be able to get back. So, she would have to make sure he was in good hands. Mostly, she thought he would be fine. Rin was around, and had been put in charge. As irresponsible as she was capable of being when it came to experiments, she was still basically a good mother, and would protect Kiyoshi.

There was, however, still one outstanding issue. As she looked towards Isa, who had now been joined by a similar-looking girl who was presumably her sister, she noticed Shirou approaching them. He was the one person she was afraid of being around Kiyoshi. She doubted even he would callously murder a child, but he could certainly lead Kiyoshi down a very bad path. Further, even knowing the truth about him would hurt Kiyoshi immensely. He was not very good at recognising the difference between his real family and alternate versions of them, and in this particular case that could backfire quite badly.

"Yeah, Kiyoshi, you can go", she said.

Then, she walked up to him and embraced him.

"I probably won't be there when you get back, I have to deal with Satoshi. Until I return, please listen to Rin and, remember...", she said, turning and pointing towards Shirou, "he’s not your father, no matter what he looks like. Make sure you listen to Aunty Rin, Sakura or even Archer, not to him. He'll only lead you down a bad path, Kiyo.”

Then, she let go.

"See you later, Kiyo. And, please stay safe", she said.

"I will, Aunty Rider. Sakura-nee will help protect me", he replied.

Then, with that, he turned to Sakura.

"OK, let's go! We have to find Taiga as soon as we can, before she gets hurt", he said.

He started to walk off, holding Sakura's hand. As he did so, he turned to Rin one last time.

"Bye Aunty Rin, I'll see you later", he said as the two walked off into the distance.

Rider looked at them depart. She still felt a little worried about leaving Kiyoshi alone for such a long period, but she knew he was in good hands. Sakura and Rin both seemed to care for him, and would not let him come to any harm.

With them gone, Rider was finally able to focus on other things. In particular, she noticed with some amusement Isa's sister harrassing Hakuno, asking her many questions. Rider herself was somewhat interested in Hakuno. She seemed to be a master in a Grail War, but Rider knew there were no wars after the one she competed in. Still, she could ask later.

She also noticed Shuya walking up to Forest, and asking her how they would get to the apartment, since it was some distance away, seemingly somewhat worried about having to walk.

Rider, however, wasn't bothered. She knew she could travel any distance quickly and without tiring. Plus, she recalled that Forest had several cars.

"Well, Shuya, we travelled in Forest's car before. But, me, the Archers and Lancer can all travel on foot faster than any vehicle, and we can carry at least one person each. I think that should be sufficient".
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 03:39:35 AM by Cherry Lover »

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: October 26, 2013, 05:59:48 AM »
Quote from: Elf
Grinning at the redhead, Forest placed her hands on her hips and said, "Well, truthfully it doesn't work in all accounts and sometimes its not warrant that strong of a response, but they were being utter wankers.  In other responses punching works just as nicely."
Mille nodded, her expression akin to that of a keen pupil taking in her teacher's every word with profound seriousness. "I'll keep that in mind." Mille frowned a little as she thought to herself. Now then, how to deliver the maximum amount of punishment without rupturing my victim's organs? I can fine tune my Reinforcement so that I don't make my punches too strong, but the question is, how do I refine that without risking killing my target? I need a proper test subject....

Finn didn't entirely understand why, but he couldn't help but wince again.

"Looks like you may have competition."
Finn found himself meeting the darkened bowman's steely eyes, and, curious, turned to see his "competition." From what Finn could tell, he seemed somewhat distant, but the guy seemed decent enough. The young freelancer turned back to the corrupted Archer.

"Well, whoever she ends up with is her choice after all- as long as she's happy, that's all that matters."

Mille rolled her eyes. "Quitter," she muttered under her breath.

Quote from: Daiki
Vanessa looked at Hakuno with a curious smile.

"You're pretty good looking miss..." She marked a pause, looking to her sister.

"Her name is Hakuno," replied her twin. Isabella raised a hand before Vanessa could speak. "She's a nice person so show some res-..."

But it was never in her sister's plan to listen to Isa, already giving Hakuno the handshake.

"Nice to meet you. You can call me Nessa, Haku-chan."
"Haku-chan" blinked at the sudden rush of words. She put on a smile and returned Isa's handshake. Why do I keep attracting girls instead of guys? Before Hakuno could say a word though, she found Nessa's arm around her shoulder, along with a barrage of questions.

"So, tell me, what do you like? You look japanese. You're japanese, right? What's your favorite music band? Do you enjoy cosplaying? Do you have a boyfriend? A girlfriend maybe? Do you know a lot about magecraft? How did you get there? How did you meet this guy with white hair? How old are you by the way? What are your hobbies..?"
Hakuno blinked yet again. It took her brain quite a bit to process all the questions that were hurled at her. While Hakuno was processing, Ruby perked up at the mention of "boyfriend" and floated up from Hakuno's head.

"Oh, Haku-chan's boyfriend?" Ruby wiggled in Archer's general direction. "She's totally dating that guy over there~"
Hakuno's voice caught in her throat, her cheeks quickly flushing.

Archer, in the meanwhile, froze the moment he heard Ruby's little declaration. The tips of his ears turned red as he turned towards his Master and her newfound companions. "We're Master and Servant. We're... well, it's not like... we're not..." The more he tried to defend himself, the more he found his responses being no more than useless sputtering, and his face began to flush more and more until he and Hakuno seemed to match quite well in that respect. He shut his mouth in defeat.

Then Shirou seemed to notice Isa's embarrassment and came over. Archer's flush started to fade, and his eyes narrowed. His body began to tense, but Hakuno gave him an imploring look. He sighed. I hope you know what you're doing, he said via their link. He stopped beyond getting tense, but he continued to watch his younger alternate self with a wary gaze.

Admittedly, Hakuno wasn't entirely comfortable with Shirou being there herself, since he'd tried to kill her, but he certainly hadn't been the first, and she'd forgiven others who had done the same, so she was willing to give him a chance.

Quote from: OPOI
"You know, if you squeezed Hakuno any tighter, you may actually hurt her. Then I'd have to defend you from her over-zealous Servant," he remarked dryly, though he could easily tell Hakuno wasn't in any danger except becoming over-flustered.

"The only one I'd worry about defending in that respect is yourself," Archer replied equally dryly. Hakuno glared at him, which caused him to put up his hands in supplication. 

To Hakuno's relief, Shirou turned to Isa.
"Hey there. Look at you, you look like you're going to die of embarrassment," he quipped, poking her forehead with a finger. In a softer voice so that Nessa couldn't hear, "I'm glad you're doing well."

Hakuno turned back to Nessa in the meantime, attempting to answer what few questions she'd managed to process. "Well... I am Japanese... as far as I know. And I'm 17... as far as I know. I'm also don't know much about magecraft, though I think Rin wants to teach me based off of those creepy looks she keeps giving me."

Archer chuckled, ignoring the glare that Rin was directing at his broad back in response.

Rin was relieved that the corrupted Archer was standing again. He was even messing around with people's heads again. She noted that his voice was still a bit higher pitched than normal, but that was only temporary.

Before she could walk over to check on him, Rider caught her attention once again.

Quote from: Cherry Lover
“Don’t bother trying, Rin. The version of you from my world has been trying to interest him for about 8 years now without success. As far as he is concerned the only use of magic aside from his swords and reinforcement is to smack bad guys with shadow tentacles. If you could teach him how to use jewels better that might be worth it, though. Just show him a big explosion first, that’ll get his interest.”
Before Rin could answer, her nephew piped up in response.

"Hey! I just don't care about all that rubbish about reaching Akasha, or all the boring theory stuff. I just want to protect people and stop bad guys."
Rin made a mental note to start working on him as soon as possible. However, it would have to wait, possibly for quite some time.

"Well, like I said, you're lucky this time. I have higher priorities in the magical education department at the moment." Higher priorities like keeping Garrison-chan in line and educating Kishinami-chan,  Rin thought to herself. "But don't expect any mercy once I do get to you~"

Rin then watched as Kiyoshi went off with "Sakura" as she was apparently called (she made a mental note to name her daughter something else, something far less confusing). She still didn't trust her, nor did she entirely trust her nephew to be safe under not-Sakura's care, but as far as she saw, she had little choice but to let him go with her. She gave her "daugher" a look, making it clear she wouldn't be pleased if any harm came to her nephew, before walking back over to the corrupted Archer's side. For now, all she could do was go back to the apartments. Besides, she wanted to have some time alone with her mysterious new companion. She was rather curious about him.... in more ways than one.

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Elf

• Mistress of Porn
  • Moon Cancer
  • Mistress of Porn
    • View Profile
    • The Law Unto Herself Chronicles: A JukePop Serial
« Reply #388 on: October 26, 2013, 06:40:35 AM »
Forest chuckled at the serious way that Millie was considering her advice. Now then, how to deliver the maximum amount of punishment without rupturing my victim's organs? I can fine tune my Reinforcement so that I don't make my punches too strong, but the question is, how do I refine that without risking killing my target? I need a proper test subject....   That did make her smile as the redhead looked at her brother.  She reached out, placed a hand on Millie's shoulder and said, "Don't go beating up on your brother, there's Team Asshole who deserves a whole host of punishment to make them toe the line."

She blinked at Sakura and Rider's plan.  She frowned and asked, "Wouldn't it just be easier to . . ."  She sighed shook her head and said, "You all just do whatever you want to."

Lancer frowned at Rider's words about automatically amusing that he'd carry someone.  Not he wouldn't mind carrying Millie, but he had his pride.  "I'm not a bloody carthorse woman," he said with a scowl, folding his arms across his chest.

Then to make matters worse, that corrupted bastard moved towards Rin - he did take a little bit of glee at the stiff way he was moving.  The wanker smiled and said, "Well, I'll carry Rin."

"Of course you will," Lancer said with a snort, "Doesn't Rin get a vote in this?"

Archer shrugged and said, "I've been doing it all night, why change a good thing?"

Forest rolled her eyes and said, "Okay, Finn, since you drove here, you'll drive one group back and I'll drive the other.  Lancer, you know the way back if you want to lead Rider, Archer, and The Other Archer With A . . . Condition."

"Condition?" Archer asked, raising his eyebrows at the blond.

Forest grinned and said, "Well, I'm trying to be polite."

It was a stronghold.  Four stories high with a full basement, it was far too large for the one vampire who existed there.  As she had promised there were lots of guest rooms and the fourth floor was a dedicated dormitory.  She showed the group the highlights, where the nearest loos were and bedrooms they could stay in.  And where Lancer's room was with the warning that he had no problem walking around naked.

She was about to show the group the kitchen when she smelled something odd.

She told the group to wait and ran to the kitchen, only to discover the mess awaiting her.  Her mouth dropped open and she cried out, "Oh bloody hell!"

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: October 26, 2013, 06:54:12 AM »
Doomrider was bored. He'd tried to get into the castle, but some assholes who didn't like cocaine had shoo'd him away.  He'd needed to do an entire bag of cocaine to get over the bummer the party castel that wasn't a party castle had been.

Luckily for him he spotted something crusing around town in his human form - a sign at the police station saying tryouts. Taking a seat and twiddling his (now human) thumbs, he waited for the boss.

It'd be fun to be on the other side of the strip search for once.