Author Topic: Highway 13  (Read 11509 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: Highway 13
« Reply #120 on: January 17, 2020, 01:47:35 AM »
Justice

The rider clicked his teeth and kicked Punishment's side. The horse growled, blurring into motion away from the spinning blades, and Justice allowed his spidery friend to dangle on the saddle while he pulled out his gun.

Before he realized it, the man from the car had disappeared, and stepped like a ghost into Suerte's guard. He was fast, yet Justice didn't hesitate to shoot. The air cracked, bullets flying towards the man's ankles, to cut the space between his body and the gunwoman's, and to force him away.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 18, 2020, 04:38:49 PM »
Suerte

Suerte smiled as she heard the bullets sink into this skin.  The cloth came over both of them and for a moment, all she could see was her father.  A single tear rolled down her cheek, while her arms began to shake.  Something brushed her back, only for her to realize.

He was right behind her.

Suerte flipped forward, landing in a standing position facing the masked man, her gun pointed at the man.  "Just stay out of my way.  I don't feel like killing you anymore.  I just need to get to my partner."
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 12:09:40 AM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 21, 2020, 03:27:53 AM »
A-702

"Oooooh crap! She's doing that thing from uhh..." The spider was focusing very hard, thinking deep in thought.

"Holy shit girl! Did you watch Re:Creators!?" His eyes were suddenly wide, he froze in fear and his expression was pure shock. He sent even more strings at her from his fingertips. Damnit!

Vega

"What's the hurry, hmm?" She was looking right at him, she jumped... but his voice came from above. She might... perhaps would have just enough time to look up and readjust, and see him posing spectacularly parallel to her, upside down and above her with his arms crossed and a glare shooting down on her. Such an acrobatic feat was nothing short of genius, avoiding both her line of fire and the bullets shooting at him.

"Your aim and heart were quite steady a second ago. You even fired right in front of my precious furniture... and called my beloved jewel a sow."

And he landed right behind her at the same time. Or rather, since she had the speed to tell that much, the two were back to back, weapons pointed at each other. His claws were staring right at her face, much like her gun was staring at his.

"One shouldn't wave such dangerous toys about around children, lest someone may get hurt."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 22, 2020, 05:40:08 PM »
Lulu

She kept floating away from the abominable horse and its riders and as a result drew ever closer to the car where Vega was now fighting the gunslinger girl. Her wall of blades spun ever faster and they cut apart the encroaching strings as well as the bullet aimed at her companion. And in the blink of an eye she was out of the range of the strings.

"Oh Master, so you do care about me!" The blonde angel landed beside Vega and was sporting a bemused smile. That quickly changed however as she processed the revelation she had earlier.

"That aside we should really leave before they get hurt, this road is crawling with assassins."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 23, 2020, 12:39:51 AM »
Justice

Justice grunted, and the steed came to a sudden stop, so that its rider could level the barrel of his weapon clearly at the entire group. His eyes glinted with a dangerous light, and his other hand rested on the handle of the sword.

"I concur. Let's call it a draw," He rumbled, "Before we all end up with more than we bargained for. Suerte."

He made a gesture with his head, from where she stood to their impatient ride.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 23, 2020, 01:36:01 AM »
Suerte

And just like that, the familiar gunfire of Justice decorated the ground.  Punishment pulled up, ready to get her.  Suerte had come to save her partner, but in truth, it might have been Justice that rescued her.

"Yeah... I'm not in the mood anyway," she said, holstering her guns.  With a mighty leap, she landed atop the back of the horse, wrapping her hands around Justice's waist, her breasts pressing into his back.  "C'mon partner.  Lets get out of here."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 23, 2020, 03:48:08 AM »
Vega

"Agreed." Perhaps it was Lulu's arrival and presence that calmed him down. Either way... perhaps he would follow that advice, sound as it was.

But before leaving with Lulu, he turned one last time to the three.... and just let them go.

Only once they were gone, did he speak.

"I wonder, was that the true extent of your power?"

A-702

Grateful as a butterfly....

The spider let out the biggest sigh of his life. It was as relieved as a hot air balloon deflating.

"Nice one guys."

Almost like he didn't cause almost half of this.

There were many questions to be answered.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 03:49:33 AM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 24, 2020, 06:17:11 PM »
Lulu

She didn't object to the choice of just letting them go, it was part of her suggestion after all, thus she waited for them to be on their way before answering him.

"Hmm, what is that supposed to mean Vega?"

She turned to him fully only after the trio were completely out of her sight, and when they were her glowing blades dematerialized with a popping sound.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 26, 2020, 04:18:50 PM »
Vega

"I mean that you and I are not so different. We both like to toy with our food. I could tell from the way you fight. The way these blades danced..."

His voice was almost melodious, and there was a discrete cooing quality to his words. In the blink of an eye, the last thing in her field of view was the golden locks swaying and flowing like water before he pounced on her arm like a cat. She didn't even need to read his mind to tell how he was feeling. His flushed body, his heavy breath, and the way he cajoled her arm were... likely more than enough.

"I wonder how beautifully you will dance when you truly want to end someone."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 30, 2020, 09:12:37 PM »
Lulu

Her aura flared p briefly as he grabbed her arm with such longing, she could feel the swirl of emotion he was just so barely holding back and it was giving her an opportunity she would be a fool to let go.

That's why she reeled him by the very arm he had snuggled up to. She got as close as physically possible and even stood up on her toes to get as close as possible to his face.

"Then why don't you find out Vega? I'm right here. Dance with me if you dare."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 02, 2020, 06:00:04 AM »
Vega

Vega blinked. What a wonderful surprise.

"Hrm, a challenge..." His words came out softly, his voice was low... almost like a cat's purr. It was so cute how she was trying her best to reach him. She was truly, simply adorable. And yet, he hated to disappoint her desire, but-

"Not. Yet."

A meal tasted best when you savored its smells... its aromas... its beauty. And as gluttonous as he was, he was not done savoring Lucy just yet. Perhaps once he ceased to salivate, he might just bite into her. But for now he had but one thing to say.

"Let's go home."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 03, 2020, 05:15:30 PM »
Lulu

"After all this travel that is all you have to say, truly, TRULY?" Her voice rose into a higher and higher pitch as her wings unfurled to their full length, easily dwarfing the car beside them.

This was outrageous.

It was unfair.

"How can you come so far and not want to go on? Is this truly the limit of your stamina Vega? Is your will this hollow?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 05, 2020, 12:42:19 AM »
Vega

"Take a seat." He just met her glare with his own, unmoved by her theatrics. That is until he betrayed a small smile.

Her frustrated expression was simply adorable. He could do but one thing in front of this meager outburst.

"I must say, I am... no, forget it. I could not possibly be disappointed at you. After all, I expected nothing in the first place. And yet you still managed to go lower than that. Congratulations."

He clapped.

"It will not do. If we are to dance, we require a bigger audience, mmm?" He bowed and winked at her.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 07, 2020, 03:09:24 PM »
Lulu

"Oh...."

She leaned forward intrigue building in her form, this was....

This was promising indeed. She even ignored the insult in favor of the opportunity that had now presented itself before her. This was truly too good to pass up on and she knew exactly what would get him going.

"If an audience is what you seek then there is one right over....

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 15, 2020, 04:43:15 PM »
4:05 pm Nexus Time

Day 3

Continued From Vampireville

The soul fas floating with speeds rivaling a bullet, zipping above the cars and traffic! As it kept rushing further and further away, could Entheo reach it in time?