Cross Effects > Areas

Highway 13

<< < (28/46) > >>

yinsukin:
Entheo

"HEY WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Entheo looked back at the man shaking his fist in anger.  Landing on the top of a truck, the young man shrugged his shoulders, mouthing I'm sorry to the middle aged man in the car.

You think this is a trap?

Do you even need to ask?  I said be careful for a reason.

Feet lacked along the top of the truck before Entheo hopped onto a car.  Bouncing like a spring, he went from car to car, making a Z line with his path.  Entheo's palms began to glow.  He doubted he could catch the thing.  Instead, he'd have to use the passing technique.

Is the guy still here?

I'll keep an eye out.  For now, cast it!

Entheo pointed his finger at the stray soul, attempting to capture it in a tractor like beam of light.

Kotomine_Rin:
The Wayward Soul

The assailant was fast. Too fast. He blurred way ahead of Entheo from vehicle to vehicle like a shadow, with steps as light as air. But despite of that, or maybe because of that, it kept glaring at the kid who was so far behind.

A gold coin shined between its warped, shadowy digits.  As it zigzagged atop another car, it turned to look ahead and threw the coin with the skill and power of a master among assassins.

There wasnot even a boom or a warning to predict the golden bullet. It cracked against a car's tire and blew it away completely - and caused it to swerve at high speeds against an oil tanker. The two collided right in front of Entheo, and caused another truck to swerve in panic. The beam was blocked, and worse, the traffic had just gotten disrupted! The collliding vehicles exploded, and those who tried to avoid the lines of fire swerved away and fell from the highway... into their dooms. Fiery explosions were starting to boom right in front and around the kid.

And the soul was only getting further and further away.

yinsukin:
Entheo

Entheo he's fast be careful.

Relax I got- oh.

It all happened too fast to stop.  The young man looked up, before his form was swallowed by the ensuring explosion.  Several explosions echoed the first, firing off around the first like firecrackers.  Entheo emerged from the flames, shooting out of the smoke like a bullet flying through clouds.

Shit that hurt.

We lost time ducking under the highway.  Keep moving.

Entheo landed a mile away from the explosion, staring up at the orbs floating into the sky.  Damn.  This guy is an asshole, killing all these people just to get to us.

Elf:
Forest

"I know how that is, trust me , I bloody know how that is," Forest said with a smile as she banked hard, feeling the wind whip through their shared hair.

She noticed that they were coming upon some highway and she made note of it so she could drive here later.  Well, once they do repairs, she thought dryly as she saw an explosion.  Or rather, multiple explosions.

"Well, I think we may need to see what's going on and see if anyone's hurt," Forest said to Thorra as she started to make her decent.

yinsukin:
Entheo

Entheo clasped his hands together, his entire being glowing a faint orange light.  The light spread to all the glowing orbs shooting into the sky.  To normal eyes, it would just look like a young man praying in the center of a highway, his body covered in the soot and grime leftover from the explosion that killed these people.  However, in reality, he was helping them pass on, sent to the great beyond.

"I hope you enjoyed your deaths," he said with a smile, staring up at the sky with a wistful glint in his eye.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version