Cross Effects > Areas

Highway 13

<< < (29/46) > >>

SINIB:
Thorra

Forest's weapon grunted affirmatively, this time in her own high-pitched voice. "It wouldn't be right not to." She repied. They circled above him, and they could both feel the divine power from him. Despite what it looked like, Thorra knew he was powerful in some manner.

Elf:
Forest

"I hope you enjoyed your deaths?  As someone who's been there and done that, death isn't really that enjoyable," Forest said as she touched down. She looked at the young man who looked like he was praying in the middle of the explosions with a raised eyebrow.

Well, I don't want to go in punching if he's just some weirdo worshiping a death deity, you ken? Forest sent to her new friend.

yinsukin:
Entheo

Behind you.

Entheo turned around, his icy blue gaze focused on the empty road behind him before shifting upward at the woman floating down to greet him.  Big breasts, muscles and a very nice set of abs and a hammer.

Is that fucking Thor?

I thought Thor was a man.

There is a girl Thor.

You know, body wise, she reminds me of that nun I fu-

Dude can you not right now?

Just say something cute, it will be fine.

Entheo smiled at the blond woman's comment, the orange light sinking back into his body.  Entheo maintained his smile, chuckling a little bit at her comment.  "Well that's because your still alive.  Painful memories can grow found with time.  I don't know if Thor should be commenting on death."

SINIB:
Thorra

Forest could acutely feel Thorra's immediate stress reaction at being mistaken for her father. It was like needles were prickling their shared mind, and her own heart began to hurt a bit. The girl began to take deep breaths to calm herself down. "Thinking I'm Thor-how rude! How can someone be so foolish, mistaking someone as small as myself as my father. What in the world is wrong with the people in the Nexus, not knowing Thor is a man..."

Elf:
Forest

Well, remember when I was telling you about the movies, books, and comic books?  Well, for a while there was a Lady Thor.  Thor became unworthy to wield Mjölnir in the comics and his ex-girlfriend was deemed worthy until he got his shit together.  Right now we probably are like a fan boy's bloody wet dream.

Then Forest gave the mental equivalent of a tiny hug to her partner.  And don't sell yourself short, Poppet.  You're amazing and you don't have to live in your da's shadow.  Just be yourself and I bet both of your fathers would be right proud of you.

Aloud, while resting Thorra on her shoulder, she said, "Oh, I'm not Thor.  I'm Pictish, not Norse, and I know quite a bit about being dead and undead."

She gestured to the explosion and said, "You didn't cause that bit of carnage, did you?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version