Cross Effects > Areas

Highway 13

<< < (30/46) > >>

yinsukin:
Entheo

Entheo put his hands behind his head, sighed and said, "Well I did but I wasn't really trying to do it.  I was trying to save one guy, then this explosion happened and so now I'm trying to take care of all these other guys."

She sure is acting like Thor.  You'd think he would act more powerful ya know? Entheo whispered in his mind.

Maybe this is like the comic book version. Sakuyomi Gezo sent back.

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Elf on April 26, 2020, 06:43:13 PM ---Forest

Well, remember when I was telling you about the movies, books, and comic books?  Well, for a while there was a Lady Thor.  Thor became unworthy to wield Mjölnir in the comics and his ex-girlfriend was deemed worthy until he got his shit together.  Right now we probably are like a fan boy's bloody wet dream.

Then Forest gave the mental equivalent of a tiny hug to her partner.  And don't sell yourself short, Poppet.  You're amazing and you don't have to live in your da's shadow.  Just be yourself and I bet both of your fathers would be right proud of you.

Aloud, while resting Thorra on her shoulder, she said, "Oh, I'm not Thor.  I'm Pictish, not Norse, and I know quite a bit about being dead and undead."

She gestured to the explosion and said, "You didn't cause that bit of carnage, did you?"

--- End quote ---

Thorra

"What! That's so-that's so-that's so..."[/b] The hammer began to mutter to herself, and Forest felt herself shake her head. "That doesn't make any sense..." She complained.

"How could Thor not be worthy of my mother? She's literally made for him! Ugh.

Elf:
Forest

As a telepath, Forest was very used to carrying on two conversations - one mentally and one vocally - at once.

To Thorra she sent, Apparently he really cocked things up.  He got better though.  Heroes generally always get better in comics after a little while.

"So, what happened to the guy you were trying to save?" Forest asked the young man with a cocked eyebrow.

yinsukin:
Entheo

Entheo foled his arms behind his head, glancing away from her gaze.  "Well, I guess saving is the wrong word.  I got him right here," he said, holding out his hand.  Within his open palm a blue orb rested.  Of course unless she could see souls she wouldn't see anything.  "Its time for him to pass on.  I didn't get to hear his last wishes before he died but.... I think he had a good life.  People don't scream like that unless they really want to live."

Your being way too honest, Sakuyomi chimed in.

You think so?

What are you going to do if she can't see it?

I don't know, move on?  Its not like I owe some thor cosplay girl anything.

Elf:
Forest

Forest frowned as the handsome young man extended his empty palm to her.  Yet she heard his words and folded her arms across her now ample chest.  Most people don't go around saying that they have the soul of some bloke in their hands.  Others would think they've gone completely around the bin if they had, she thought.

"So you were chasing this soul and there was some explosions?" she asked as she started to peer into his mind.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version