Cross Effects > Areas

Highway 13

<< < (33/46) > >>

yinsukin:
Entheo

Woah, you think she's like us, fused into one soul?

Careful around gods Entheo.  They are crafty.  That level of arousal we experienced earlier isn't normal.

Are you sure?  I mean she's basically naked.

Yes.  Girls like that are fun but.... I wouldn't get involved if I were you.

"So two officers got it," he said with a wry grin.  The young man walked straight past them, only looking back to check out the girl's ass, before looking at the back of her head.  "I'll wait to ask who you are after we sit down at a cafe.  I've never been on a date with two girls at once.  It will be fun."

I don't know if this is anything like the nun story it could be fun.

Story?  Our souls are fused.  Its a memory

Lets keep it at story and move on.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Elf:
Forest

Forest mentally blinked as Thorra's words came out of her mouth.  The voice wasn't her natural husky Scottish brogue, but a lighter, higher voice.

She said, "We're not officers."

Then she scowled as he walked past her, his eyes latching on her rear before going to the more respectable point of the back of her head.  "Oh, and you think you're getting a date, do you?"

yinsukin:
Entheo

Entheo folded his arms behind his head, continuing his stride forward.  "Well i'm not gunna sit here and keep getting interrogated.  I'd rather just chat.  Besides, this road is already a huge disaster.  I don't wanna cause any more unnecessary deaths by getting in the way of some fool who took the wrong exit.  Plus, when the real cops show up, i'd rather not be here waiting for them."

She's scowling at you.

Yeah its cute.  By the way, where should we eat?

If she comes, somewhere cheap, if they don't come, somewhere expensive.

Sure.  You helped make the food at Slayer's house, so ill let you use my body to eat this time.

Entheo let his hands fall to the side, his face turning so Forest could only see the side of his icy blue eye peering back at her.  "When the cops finally come to question me, i'll be sure to tell them about the cute blond cosplaying Thor."

SINIB:
Thorra

"I told you, I'm not Thor! My name is Thorra, and you should remember it!" She exclaimed, leaping forwards and poking his chest. "I'm the daughter of Mjonir, so don't forget it, punk!"

Elf:
Forest

Easy Poppet, they're used to the comic version, he doesn't know, Forest said, making her mental voice as soothing as she could to Thorra.

Aloud she flashed a smile and moved her hand from the young man's chest.   "I apologize about that, it's something she's sensitive about, and I'm Forest," she said as she extended a hand to him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version