Cross Effects > Areas

Highway 13

<< < (36/46) > >>

SINIB:
Thorra

Forest could feel the roiling emotions that Thorra was feeling as if they were her own. She was upset, but more than anything confused. She stood there, glaring at him, but with a faint glimmer of curiosity in her eyes.

I don't get it. Why isn't he willing to spar?

yinsukin:
Entheo

And so he kept walking, a ghost cat by his side and a warrior in his soul.  Not a single time did the young man look back, instead extending his hand in a lazy wave.  "I hope the hero thing works out," he said, looking towards the horizon.  "You two have a lot of work to do if you want to make good fighting duo."

Pizza or Chinese?

Tex Mex..

Meow!

Entheo reached down to pick up his ghost cat.  Holding the animal in his arms, he smiled as he walked into the future.

Elf:
Forest

Forest felt the construct's emotions and gritted her teeth.

People's thoughts were something else, something she was used to, however, empathy wasn't a power she was keen on getting any time soon.  She mentally shook herself.  Thorra was confused, which made Forest tilt her head in askance.

She answered, Because he thought you were manipulating him in the sparring match, that's why.  His refusing to fight us was his way of saying, "No, I'm not sinking to your level."  Now, I bet if you asked nicely, instead of fighting to regain the honor he literally gave zero fucks about, he'd take you up on it.

SINIB:
Thorra

"I, huh? I wasn't doing anything like that, though." She replied. "People insulting my family isn't something I like at all."

Elf:
Forest

The thing is Poppet, he doesn't know who your family is.  Most people get annoyed when one goes on and on about how great their family is without any reference.  The whole, "My dad can beat your dad up" thing gets old even in primary school.  I know you don't like your family insulted, but he was getting in a tiff about it.  Then you wanted to bring violence into it, which he didn't want to get tangled up with.

Forest gave the hammer the mental equivalent of a head pat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version