Cross Effects > Areas

Highway 13

<< < (38/46) > >>

yinsukin:
Entheo

Entheo's fused mind tapped into the ancient warriors experiences, remembering the time of family honor.  "Sure.  Normal," he said, waving his arm.  "Back in the BC era it was normal."

Lad?  Do I look like a lad?

I for one think you can pass for a sir.

Thanks Sakuyomi.  Wait, are you only saying that because we are fused?

Well I'm certainly not a lad, so your not a lad.

I'll take it.

Entheo sighed, continuing his walk through the streets.  His entire body flashed and the spirit of Sakuyomi left his body, floating next to him as a red orb.  The two were no longer joined together.

SINIB:
Thorra

Thorra grumbled. "It's still normal. You just live in a weird world." She muttered, lapsing control of the body back to Forest.

Elf:
Forest

Do not start quoting 80's songs that a wicked cover was used to advertise a bloody fun video game, Forest thought to herself.

To Thorra she sent, Every world is weird if you look hard enough.  The thing of it is, you are absurdly powerful, Poppet.

She easily caught up to the young man and said, "Well, I'm not that old, but it did bleed into the AC era as well."

yinsukin:
Entheo

"You sound like Sakuyomi," he said, turning to her with lowered eyes.  "Your the host body right?  Are you some kind of ghost, god or monster.  Vampire?  Zombie?"

Entheo placed his hands behind his head, letting his feet guide his path.  While he waited for her response, he looked around.  The place was still on fire.  Doubted they would be able to call an uber or taxi.  No one in their right mind would come to this location.  Hell, they might even assume they were the ones responsible, similar to the godly duo.

"Also, you mind teleporting us to a place called Columbia?  I hear they have some great pizza joints."

SINIB:
Thorra

Ehhh, I don't know about that. I'm strong, sure, but there are plenty way above me. I'm just a young fledgeling hammer, waiting to be shaped and molded into something more. Thorra wrapped her arms around Forest's neck and pressed herself against her master's back. But I'll listen to you, since you're my wielder, Fore.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version