Cross Effects > Areas

Highway 13

<< < (5/46) > >>

yinsukin:
Suerte

Suerte simply smiled, wrapping her body around Justice's arm.  "Yes and yes.  I already asked him to be my partner.  Its a mostly unprofessional relationship that is very professional.  Its like marrige except with more satisfying sex and more violence!  Also more freedom.  The fact of the matter is that we are cowboys through and through.  I don't think we could ever really be pinned down."

After her speech, she jolted upwards, as if she suddenly considered something.  "Tell me, why did you even join an organization like this?  You know how dangerous this city is right?"

YOLF:
Justice

He really couldn't feel much of Suerte's body through two different layers of armor, but he let her have her fun.

"Mm, I don't recall promising anything," he said, though his voice betrayed the cheeky smile surely under that mask.

Kotomine_Rin:
A-70B00M

"Woah woah woah! Too much information, haha!" He laughed the comments off casually, grinning cooly at the two-

Before a boom like thunder blew his head open like a watermelon. It all happened in an instant, splashing bits of skull and brains all over as the car swerved uncontrollably.

yinsukin:
Suerte

The gunshot was followed by Suerte squealing.  Now he will never get to the Katakuri fight!  Oh... that probably isn't the most important thing when someone loses their life...  The cowgirl frowned as she thought of all the terrible things the man missed out on.  Even if they did honor his promise, he would never be able to see it.

SCREECH!

The car swerved hard towards the right.  In that brief moment, Suerte stared into Justice's eyes and smiled.  "Don't move partner."

YOLF:
Justice

His current position was awkward. He was too slow to push the spider out of way, and his hand grabbed his gun instead. This irony tastes like shit.

Justice met Suerte's eyes in that split second, along the screeching of the wheels, and stared back in perfect stillness.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version