Author Topic: Highway 13  (Read 10489 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: Highway 13
« Reply #225 on: May 17, 2021, 10:44:46 PM »
Costin

The frigid feel of a blade against your skin scraped against Nanako. Gnawed at her. For a moment, even if Costin was as cool as ice - he wasn't laughing. Even his smile looked like the kind you give to someone before you utterly break them.

"Aren't you getting ahead of yourself, kiddo? That sounded an awful lot like you were telling me what to do." He took a step forward, and the asphalt beneath him caved in like a spiderweb, throwing off whatever footing she and the vehicles around them had. There were screams, even those who had the gall to shout and complain were utterly silent. Its not that the power was different. Strong people could be found all over, and even something like collateral wasn't too out there from time to time. It wasn't just an annoying idiot flexing and making a mess out of public infrastructure.

It really felt like that man would have killed them.

" *quack quack* "

And yet the kill never came. The dead apostle almost looked bored when he nonchalantly pinched her nose. As if it were a clown horn. "Gotcha. Like hell I'd do something that stupid." Thus, he grinned teasingly, getting closer and closer. Knowing full well the way his menacing aura made her feel. With no intention to let go. "So, I trust you can show me around the city a bit? And don't you drag me to a tavern, I've had naught but swill for as far as I remember. I want something fun."

Nanako

Nanako shivered as Costin's animosity washed over her, the chill of a blade scraping against her skin sending sparks up her spine. Her breathing grew slightly heavier, the squirrel girl biting the corner of her lip as she met the man's eyes. Where the bystanders around her were clearly afraid, the squirrel girl's eyes betrayed an entirely different emotion, flitting over the vampire every now and again.

When he advanced, the squirrel girl's heart leapt into her throat with excitement, only to find her nose pinched between the man's fingers. The squirrel girl made a surprised noise, the sound turning around ridiculous with his grip on her nose, confusion muddling Nanako's excitement as he looked at him in askance. The squirrel girl pouted a little as he spoke, though his menacing air never left, taking the edge off her disappointment.

"Mhmm, alright," she cleared her throat, "I've been a few places around here, I guess I can show you around a bit..."

(Continued in Great Dojo)
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses